Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Beware Of A Scammer Who Claims To Be A Fifa Agent-----mr Karalic Slobodan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of A Scammer Who Claims To Be A Fifa Agent-----mr Karalic Slobodan (1822 Views)

A Nigerian Scammer Who Sold A Fake Airport To An International Bank ! / PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS / Potos Of 419 Scammer Who Works For Lubcon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of A Scammer Who Claims To Be A Fifa Agent-----mr Karalic Slobodan by chux76(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2010
I saw a post by someone who claims to be a FIFA Licensed agent and who claims to have trials in BOSNIA & EUROPE and can assist with trials in Europe.
I would like to inform you all that he is a fraudster and he is out to scam all unsuspecting intending footballers. He cloned the email address of the REAL AGENT Mr Karalic Slobadan,his fake email address is:

karaliicsobodan@yahoo.com,

while the real agents email address on FIFA's website is :

karalicslobodan@yahoo.com,

Notice the difference? the fake email address has 2 letter ii's in the KARALIICSOBODAN and the SOBODAN does not have an L ,while the real agents email has just one letter I in his email address and an L in the SLOBODAN; KARALICSLOBODAN
Please disregard the web link he posted in his post,it is a cloned link of the Original FIFA's website and is meant to lure unsuspecting players and Manager's alike.
He would ask for some amount of money in the guise of getting them Visas and tickets to come over for the trials for non-existent trials and tournaments.
The reals agent's contact who is a Licensed Agent,duly registered with BOSNIA'S FA is given below,you can contact him and ask about the trials and you would be surprised at his response.

Name: KERALIC Slobodan
Full Address: Ognjena Price 20
BANJA LUKA BiH-78000
Email: karalicslobodan@yahoo.com
Tel:+387-51/219 652
Mobile:+387-65/669 739
Fax:+387-51/212 058
Re: Beware Of A Scammer Who Claims To Be A Fifa Agent-----mr Karalic Slobodan by davmor(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2011
Than u my dear I was in his Fraud book bu i used wisdom by searching www.fifa.com to know whether he is real but he is not as you rightly said.
the real name you gave as KERALIC, I only saw KARALIC in Fifa.com may be you made a mistake.
once again thank u and God bless you for this.
I saw you post through google.

(1) (Reply)

How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew / A Nigerian Shot Now In South Africa / This Strange Thing Happened When A Woman Was Having Sex With Lover In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.