Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Biometric Finger Print Scanner With Offline Capability. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biometric Finger Print Scanner With Offline Capability. (1413 Views)

Jamb 2013 Offline & Online Biometric Finger Print Software / Jamb Registration With Biometric Finger Print Scanner / Biometric Finger Print For Scanner For Jamb{utme}2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biometric Finger Print Scanner With Offline Capability. by BenSwift(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2010
I have DigitalPersona U.are.U 4500B with offline mode in stock. This costs N23,000. The advantage of this scanner over every other scanner in the market now is that it works both offline and online which makes it very much faster than others. This scanner is the best you can get now. It works better than any other scanner. With it you can complete JAMB registration within 30 minutes rather than wasting the whole day on one form. But with the other ones it takes between two to five hours depending on the speed of your internet connection. In offline mode it allows you to upload your passport and scan your finger print with the serial and Pin numbers provided on your JAMB scratch card. This takes about two minutes to accomplish, after which you can save to your system. Then in online mode, go to JAMB registration site, input the serial and pin numbers in the sign up (new users) link. Automatically the saved passport and finger print will load immediately on the username/password creation page. The rest takes less than thirty minutes to complete.
To buy on call me on 08035198975 or e-mail: bubencommunications@gmail.com
Re: Biometric Finger Print Scanner With Offline Capability. by DrDonald7: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
i have some too
Re: Biometric Finger Print Scanner With Offline Capability. by luckybest(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2010
pls i lost my serial/license key for digitalperson u are u 4500, pls can i use the fingerprintscanner without the license key. pls i need help urgently
Re: Biometric Finger Print Scanner With Offline Capability. by RemiGOLD: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2010
PROBLEM SOLVED! - Offline SCANNERS Have been introduced.

UTME Biometric fingerprint registration.

Register at #51 , Olaniyi Street, Abule Egba, Lagos.
Minaret College. Beside Paying Guest House.

08137550938 , 01-8244887.

AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH!!!

SEE PROOF BELOW,

(1) (Reply)

Neco June/july Registration / Abia State Poly Entrance Form / Jamb Fingerprint Scanner & Offline Licence For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.