Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (176218 Views)

Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by MerC2(f): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2006
OH COME ON!!
Toni of course!!! She's SOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTT!! shocked
if I was a lesbian. . .hmmmmm. . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by shorell: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2006
toni get it
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by dearie(m): 3:57am On Jul 27, 2006
Toni is more or less a stripper, i'll go for beyonce
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by divadarlin(f): 4:24am On Jul 27, 2006
toni has a better face beyonce has a better body, Beyonce wins
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2006
beyounce
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by EastnEuSis(f): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2006
------ grin -------

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by mustange(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2006
hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by saintkola(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2006
On sexiness levels, Toni is d mother while Beyonce is d daughter. but why does toni like stripping ? it makes pple think she is a LovePeddler or what do u think ?
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by momoney1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2006
but why does toni like stripping ? it makes people think she is a LovePeddler or what do u think ?

not really, she has made it her style and we understand that fact besides i think that's one reason why i trip so much for her grin and you what do you think? grin
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Seun(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2006
Where can I find those interesting Toni Braxton pictures you talked about? grin
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Gamine(f): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2006
Toni's gat the face
Beyonce's gat the body, done!
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Radiant(f): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2006
Beyonce has got the body? lmao. . . If you compare her hips and her legs, it's like she wasn't born in one day grin grin grin

TONI !!! She is damn too hot and mind you, Toni has got 2 kids. wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by biomic(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2006
i vote Toni braxton anyday anytime,
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Cleofel(f): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2006
Toni is older than beyonce and she also has kids and she is still damn sexy.
Beyonce's booty is not as big as it used to be.
Toni is hot and sexy.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2006
how una go dey compare toni and beyonce,despite the fact i like both of them.toni outbeats beyonce far.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by 1star4ever(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2007
cool
Beyonce is the best female artist out there. Tony is not close, the thought of it is not worth it. If you disagree, go fugure
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by debbynicky(f): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2007
bee is the sexiest

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by anabell(f): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2007
i go 4 toni
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by mustange(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2007
well i go for queeeeeennnnnnn bbbbbbbbb! beyonce got it allll y'all
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by splurge(f): 3:54am On Apr 06, 2007
TONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N D VOICE. haba, hw can u compare?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by mekoyo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2007
toni
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by jaybaby(f): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2007
Toni
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by SMC(f): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2007
@ Thread Topic, Definitely the BRAXTON is sexier.

1star4ever:

cool
Beyonce is the best female artist out there. Tony is not close, the thought of it is not worth it. If you disagree, go fugure
@1star4ever, the issue is not who the best female artist is, the thread is who is sexier out of Toni and Beyonce, so this is not a talent contest mate.

How can people say that beyonce's body is better than Toni's and complain that Toni has done a lot of Nude posing? It is clear that she has been paid to pose nude because SHE HAS (or had) A PHENOMENAL BODY.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by kellorah: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2007
TONI!! cool
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by EastnEuSis(f): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2007
I HATE Toni Braxton,the face, the figure yackkkkkkkkk undecided

Beyonce-one and only. grin

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by QueenB1(f): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2007
And I HATE BEYOSHIT! oops beyonce! angry

BUT i Love TONIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by kellorah: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2007
EastnEuSis , d frist pic u posted of B doesn't do her any justice tongue

TONIIII
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by EastnEuSis(f): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2007
;d ;d :d

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by EastnEuSis(f): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2007
;d

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by kellorah: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2007
don't get me wrong, i like beyonce, but sometimes she's dark sometimes fair tongue
what's that about?
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by EastnEuSis(f): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2007
This is an insult to Beyonce,are you all blind?How you can compare Toni shocked with this figure lipsrsealed and big head  lipsrsealed, she has no waist no booty no nothing and her singin sucks undecided

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by EastnEuSis(f): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2007
kellorah:

don't get me wrong, i like beyonce, but sometimes she's dark sometimes fair tongue
what's that about?

am not a fan of Beyonce but the question is - who is the sexiest? And every one who is truly fair knows is not Toni. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.