Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (176214 Views)

Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by dunmininu(f): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2007
watz up guys.who is voting beyonce?Toni's own beauty is older yet spicy,fresh and unfading,lets c beyonce go on lowcut b4 u guys vote.its just like comparing omotola and genevive
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Janeesa: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
oh shit here we go again, half of u who are passin some dumb ass judgements on who is sexier prolly look like a hot ass mess anyway, beyonce is beautiful.toni braxton is beautiful.end of story.period.all the girls who r hatin on beyonce get ya weight up not ya hate up =)
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by davidt(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2007
If I was asked to choose a wife between the two of them, I would surely choose Toni.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by SMC(f): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2007
Still the Braxton. grin
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by kboy2z(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2007
I'll do them both , So when i finish i will come report back who is the sexiest,
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by arktivitym(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2007
I honestly do need sincere responses to this question of mine.Would you love to see your b/friend making love to your g/friend in your presence?Thanks so much.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by arktivitym(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2007
Would Someone Tell Me If She Would Bring Her G/Friend To Her Man To Be Screwed By Him While She Watches?
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by arktivitym(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2007
Sure l would go for Beyounce(If l ever get the opportunity) anytime,anyday,anywhere.Men,she damn too hot for me.Though Toni is not bad.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by dadyboy(m): 2:05am On Aug 24, 2007
toni the sexiest she is hot,all round

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by thomasy1(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2007
:Dha ba,it toni,beyonce is still growin into a woman,lookin at toni's age after 2 or 3 children nw she is still lookin HOT,beyonce's would fade off with her age,she has a skin,but she still try sha
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by ademiller(f): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2007
we all know beyounce faked almost everythin on her body. toni is magic. go for it toni girl.sexy mama for life
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by shaniece(f): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2007
ok i'm not hatin or nothing but hands the winner is.[b][/b], toni. smiley beyonce is fattt and she got some big ass thighs cool
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by shaniece(f): 5:01am On Nov 04, 2007
oh yeah and almost all of her body is FAKE so there toni cool smiley wink
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2007
hahahahhahahahah

Il do[b] TONI[/b] anytime! because they say the older the berry,the sweeter the juice, toni is so exquisite,plse dont compare she n beyonce because thats not fair!

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2007
toni all the way

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by ayomicky: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2007
hey beyonce is the most sexiest any time i watch do her thing i feel like doing her though just a dream. 4get toni she is also sexy but not,
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by everchris(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2008
beyounce for life!
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by sima(f): 3:59am On Sep 30, 2008
4 d first tyme in my life . . i'll choose beyonce embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2008
sima:

4 d first tyme in my life . . i'll choose beyonce embarassed embarassed embarassed
lol cheesy cheesy
@topic Beyonce for sure
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by larayat(f): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2008
toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all d way
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by sammyjl(f): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2008
rokiatu:

lol cheesy cheesy
@topic Beyonce for sure

Same here
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by suze(f): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
Beyonce is 27 and toni is 41. Theres 14 years difference between them . Lets see what beyonce would look like at the age of 40.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Pinkrosey(f): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2009
Toni Braxton
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by kemisuga(f): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
Beyonce has more sexy body, Toni has more sexy face.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by ideaworks(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2009
beyonce is no match for toni in this avenue
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by teissys(f): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
Toni
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by biopat(m): 4:00am On Jun 26, 2009
God,dat girl make brain!i mean toni not dat bleached creature(beyonce)
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by HarryPotter1(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2009
Hey fello lander it seems u dont know who is beyonce 4 u 2 compare her beauty wit dat of Toni.wit her blue eyes u wont resist asking her for a date.beware Toni, Beyonce is hot like fire. kiss
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by sley4life(m): 2:00am On Jul 26, 2009
beyonce
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by omar22(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
Toni Braxton is 4ft 11in (Danku)

Beyonce everyday of the week
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Afam4eva(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
Beyoncee no get respect? Na everybosy she wan compete with? her nose like beans.

Toni braxton will remain the best for a long time both bodily and musically.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by chinkelly(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2009
This may be long  Plus I alws loved Toni's songs then infact I used to rym most of her tracks.But if the truth be told I think Bee is way sexier than Toni.Pop and plane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.