Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (6059 Views)

Poll: 2010 Religion Poster Of The Year Votes Wanted Please

Deepsight: 17% (7 votes)
Joagbaje: 48% (19 votes)
Alethia: 12% (5 votes)
Viaro: 20% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,
We thank everybody that has contributed in one way or the other to this section in the outgoing year. We recognize the input of everybody.
Meanwhile, as started last year and promised to done annually, the 2010 NL SECTIONAL AWARDS is here again. Last years winner was davidylan

We have reviewed the procedure this year. The first stage, which is starting by this thread, is the NOMINATION [/b]stage. It will last 2 weeks. At the end of the two weeks, (the last day being 17th of december) then the  three most nominated members will be up for a POLL, which will also be up for two weeks, the winner of which is going to emerge the [b]OFFICIAL NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR 2010.

CRITERIA:
-Quality of contribution - both comments and threads
-Sensibility of activities on the forum - perennial trouble makers will not be accepted, but stout defence of opinion or hot debate is no trouble making
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been banned or notorious for makng deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - Though not a prime factor, more regular posters stand higher chance.
-You are not allowed to vote for a mod. We have our own nominations where we vote for our own mod of the year
-And please highlight your nominees because that would make it easy for us mods when it comes to counting the votes.  smiley

RULES:

-Only two nominations per member.
-Where a member nominates more than two people - and we plead with you not to - only the first two will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nominations

NOMINATION ENDS 17th DECEMBER, 2010[/color][/b]

OK Guys over to you!!!!
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
oki i'll start the nominations first by voting for thehomer because i enjoy reading his posts we're on the same frequency and i've never seen him in a fight with another member. And seyibrown even though i don't agree with her views i like reading her posts and i don't believe she could harm a fly  smiley
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by JeSoul(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2010
^Nicely done comrade.
Gosh this is tough . . . lemme think about this for a bit.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by MissyB3(f): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2010
MyJoe, Deepsight, Nwankwo_**something** grin. I really cant make up my mind.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^only two nominees missy B
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by MissyB3(f): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2010
I'm sure you read this part -
Where a member nominates more than two people, only the first two will be taken
grin
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by aletheia(m): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2010
#1. Imhotep "the one who comes in peace"

-for short pithy posts with several layers of embedded wit.

Will have to think about #2.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 03, 2010
IMO I doubt if anyone else deserves this award other than the amiable Jesoul. will post reasons soon.
Another is that may be deserving is viaro. That chap is loaded in the brain with intelligence, he just got tired&fled off
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Rhino4dm: 5:22am On Dec 03, 2010
Two best. . . .

1. Deepsight. nuclear boy Ines Qor

2. Jesoul Thehommer seyibrown sweetnecta

Two worst. . . .
1.Mudley313
2. Almuhandis

my offer to the best nominee:
a model of 3D design house with interior finishing. Made and copy righted in his name.

Asking price: from 150 000 Naira.

Design by: Rhino Group.

Package: combination of autocad, 3dmax, RhinocerosCAD, mental ray.

Delivary date and mode: one month from annoncement of the nominee, via email.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2010
im happy another person seconded my choice of Jesoul. This is the year of women in Nigeria by Nigerians. A lady chidinma Ekile won project fame wedt africa 2010 for her outstanding performance. Jesoul have been an exemplary leader,innovative, unbiased, clinical&intelligent poster. she has used her leadership skill to affect many posters positively across all beliefs(atheism,theism,deism etc) that pple must commend her.
The thread 'questions? comments? complaint? talk to moderator' provided an avenue fir many issues ti be resolved amicably. Complaints outside the religion section had been addressed. When issues were reported to her by theists, she was objective in responding. kind, mild & gentle. her provided an avenue for our madam dearest mukina to visit this Section to help pple out. A click on her lastest posts show how articulated she is. Well im not be sentimental but obviously saying the fact. We dont even need to nominate, lets just give the thing. lol
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2010
[size=16pt]I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR A MOD. SO MOD VOTES DO NOT COUNT[/size]
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2010
^are u serious or its just a joke?
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by coldwater(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
1 M_Nwankwo

2 Mad_Max
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mazaje(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2010
1. Deepsight
2. Nuclear boy

These guys sound very intelligent and eloquent even though I do not agree with their submissions most of the time, but these guys are GOOD. . . .My best religion section poster of the year is THEHOMER but for some reasons I will not nominate him. . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
Since im not allowed to nominate my dearest, i will go for
DeepSight.
@mazaje, i will disagree with u on your choice of nuclearboy(may be the old nuclearboy before August 2010) reason being that from August to date nuclear boy have been disappointing. i used to like him alot&he knows but of resent, his posts&acts on Nl has received more condemnations than commendation. Im displeased about his obsession with joagbaje cheesy cheesy sad
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nuclearboy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
Mazaje is too kind. You remain one person I've always found a great deal of respect for here because I see conviction, deep thoughts (even if biased against Christianity) and a high dose of intelligence rather than just belligerence. I think you overestimate me though

@Toba:

When will you see the truth and drop all else? When did truth become "us" versus "them"? You want me to support every "christian" because they claim that name, ehn? Which means you'd have me support satan if he says he's a christian. Abi you recognise him and thus will know him if he claims to be a MOG? Have you forgotten "Satan is himself transformed into an angel of light?" Or you think he'll come from outside the church? Better go study some more & you'll find Christ's greatest enemies are INSIDE the church.

Your disagreement with mazaje - grin .Who lied to you that an award like this can ever mean anything to me? Why do you think I bother with Joagbaje and ANYONE mis-representing Christianity more than I bother with non-believers? Is it because you think I want friends? Has it ever crossed your mind that it is our mis-representing Christ that is driving people away from truth? Imagine outsiders coming in but then finding themselves poisoned from inside. Please O - NEVER support me when I fight lies. I went past that need for "friendship" long ago and am not a cultist.

One issue - even through your defence of Jo-boy, you didn't mention him. Tells a lot about your level of respect for him. I'd have thought he'd be both number 1 and 2 you propose.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2010
nuclearboy u got it twisted. This is public forum that's moderated with rules/regulation& members that posts here are human beings(not animals like goat that needs to be chastised for abnormalities) Therefore we need to act responsibly& not be overzealous in trying to make corrections. Yoruba will say 'aseju ko da'. U know there are pple that does that on Nl. I'm sure u know of one overzealous atheist here that wants to prove to everyone that he 'knows' too well about 'all' subject&in turn intrudes into every discussion on the premise of Nl being a public forum. Also i know u aware of one character called M313 in this Section, if every were to give their opinion about him, we would have close to 90% comments that are negative about his character here. Me trying to caution u is for u to be Christlike. I cant find it anywhere in Jesus' character judging anyone or instructing his followers to do same. We know about the weed growing along with good seed apply that to Jo's case. cheers
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nuclearboy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2010
ok. Which means you're okay with me calling such people "generation of vipers", "white washed coffins", "hypocrites" etc just like Christ did so I can be Christlike and tell the truth?

Fine by me. But that's what I've been doing
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
ok
but dont do what Jesus wouldnt do or use big descriptive English words that Jesus didnt use.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nuclearboy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2010
Chei Toba:

Na wah for you O. I'm supposed to be LIKE not HIM. Anyways, all is a joke. I just cannot handle the thought of a man who will not hesistate to destroy the Name of Ages because of a Jeep. Please use Jo-boy as your candidate so he knows we love him. We only hate the avarice, manipulation, greed and lies he stands for.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by bashydemy(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2010
This is kind of interesting well i nominate my amiable poster Sweetnecta,Vedaxcool,seyibrown and tonye-T i think they are great poster brb
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by slap1(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2010
slap1
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by bashydemy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2010
back again and remember my humble guy Chakula
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^only sweetnecta and vedaxcool which were your first two nominees will be counted
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by alienvirus: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2010
nominating my UPLAWAL and ABUZOLA!
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2010
grin grin
alienvirus:

nominating my UPLAWAL and ABUZOLA!
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by cogicero: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2010
#
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
Viaro
Joagbaje
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by InesQor(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
This is hard but its a little easier cos JeSoul has been filtered, being a moderator.

1. Viaro <--- this is incontrovertible for me cheesy
2. Aletheia <--- very hard choice of 3 minus JeSoul = 2 people but my heart cant deny this cheesy

I know its just two people but let me shaaaa list the others in my 2010 top ten religion posters list minus JeSoul. Lol. In no exact order, e36991, Enigma, Nuclearboy, m_nwankwo, MyJoe, Pastor AIO, thehomer, DeepSight. All listed for uniquely interesting reasons and enlightening posts. cheesy

Meanwhile, so many views & few posts? Abeg nominate away jare!
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by InesQor(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2010
After my post above I realized why I didnt mention Joagbaje despite his very interesting posts. No disrespect sir, but unlike the 10 above, I never learnt anything from any of your posts, they are in my perspective, kind of recycled knowledge that I have recently weighed and mostly discarded. I studiously learnt, absorbed and taught the exact same things throughout my undergraduate years and in WOF church 'leadership' during and shortly afterwards.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nuclearboy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^ Basically, you're saying with Jo, its like physics - go forward 3 then return 3 = NO work done. wink

1. Aletheia
2. Aletheia

The 5 people who are number 3 know themselves but rules removing Jesoul from competition make all 5 guys number 2.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2010
interesting. i mentioned viaro&jesoul in my first post on this thread, since i cant nominate my dearest, i had stuck with
viaro&Deepsight.

so far viaro has 3nominatiins i.e toba,odunnu&inesQ as well as Deepsight with 3 nominations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Pastors' Kids Misbehave? / The Jesuit Oath That The New Pope Has Taken - Is This Biblical? / “i Invite You To Accept Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.