Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigeria2day@aol.com Subscription - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria2day@aol.com Subscription (2900 Views)

Re: Glo 1000 Naira Subscription For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria2day@aol.com Subscription by Asum: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2010
Not sure if this is the right room to inquire, but will appreciate if someone could advice me on how to subscribe to the Nigerian newswire Nigeria2Day@aol.com. People on the mail list I know can’t remember how they subscribed to it the first time. Tried sending a blank mail to the address, then with Subscribe in the subject line, and then with Subscribe in the body of the message all to no avail. Typical mail list have instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe at the footers of their mail, can't seem to find any on this one.

I like the mail list because they do the news selection for you, something akin to allafrica.com, just that the later is a website and not an email service. Too much information out there, it is easier when someone else does the picking for you.

Recommendation for any other Nigerian news email service is welcomed.
Re: Nigeria2day@aol.com Subscription by Asum: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
Disregard guys, I am now on the list. They were just taking their time. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Man / Agonies Of A House Help / Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.