Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One (780 Views)

To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service / The Perfect Man (where Is He!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by thweraja10: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
Thats why you see so many of them in the church coming for deliverance because they dont have husband,.they love luxury life, they wanna seat beside u in your jeep, go on vacation to US, rip off your money and they claim thats love.
Re: Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by Dyt(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dude sorry she left u
i can imagine wat u goin thru
tk hrt bro
n pls stop generalisin us all
Re: Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2010
^^^^ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
he sure does sound like someone who has been jilted recently!

@poster
what does love got to do with someone wishing to have a better life?
pls enlighten our sistas of NL on how they should go about "building" that man.
Re: Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by Ladyrsky46: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
he sure does sound like someone who has been jilted recently!

@poster
what does love got to do with someone wishing to have a better life?
pls enlighten our sistas of NL on how they should go about "building" that man.
Yep, he probably has. Poor boy.
I'm willing to learn grin
Re: Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by yusuf2(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2010
@ OP, make some sense about your topic instead of blindly bashing the Ladies.
Re: Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by thweraja10: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2010
Me heart broken for where? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2010
f**k women,,,,,they r nothing bt holes,,,,,,,,,we jst dig in
Re: Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by kmoneyE(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2010
Thats why we need to [b]IDENTIFY THE GENUINE [/b]ones among them***

Re: Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One by sexylogan(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2010
Dyt:

Dude sorry she left u[/b]i can imagine wat u goin thru
tk hrt bro
n pls [b]stop generalisin us all
Very true,Dyt.
yusuf_@:

@ OP, make some sense about your topic instead of blindly bashing the Ladies.
I totally agree.

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight / Question / Who Is A Better Cheat Men Or Women:he Was Caught Cheating But I Caught Her Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.