Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? (4710 Views)

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 28, 2007
i am a victim of always dating the wrong person at any given time, sometimes i just reflect and think that maybe i show too much love to my girlfriends and assure them that i wont cheat on them either by my words or actions they are always assured of my love.
The very last one was the most painful that broke up on 26th of december 2006 (boxing day) i had to tell her to free me of loving her after i noticed she was acting very funny, to cut the long story short, she told me she has been dating someone for over six months.
Even though i wont blame her 'cus she schools in zaria (ABU) and i stay in lagos, i know she is human and needs some touches once a while, why didnt i ever cheat on her.
And to make it worse she accepted and planned with me on our marriage plans,

Well since then i have gotten so confused to even chat any lady up 'cus i have been pissed with all of them. I just decided to concentrate on my carrer and believe me it has paid me well. i dey head to the muti millionaires club real soon (BY HIS GRACE)

SO THE QUESTION IS -IS IT A CRIME TO FALL IN LOVE?
fizofly@yahoo.com
01-8127254, 08034010652
Re: Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? by jhibola: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
my guy na u dey cos am, though girls are ment to be pampard but to some certain stage, some times u have to behave to show dat u no send am but in ur heart she is the world to u, so she will realise that if she Bleep up u have another person, but if u no do that she will timk that u are stick to only her and girls like that will always Bleep up,
Re: Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? by oreofemi(f): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
Its is not a crime to fall in love,but pray to fall with the right guy.
Re: Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:08am On Jun 08, 2007
@poster
fizofly:

SO THE QUESTION IS -IS IT A CRIME TO FALL IN LOVE?
fizofly@yahoo.com
01-8127254, 08034010652

if i may ask, are you really here to get advise or hook up?
or just means to pass the message across indirectly
am a good and loving guy

no offence!
Re: Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? by lakers: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2007
lol. nice observation
Re: Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? by Kasieze(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Read this story titled Crime To Love

Its actually very interesting and you will get to know if its actually a crime to love someone.

click here to start reading

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Ladies This Desperate ? / Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband / Lets Do This For Fun:joy Soap Or Lux,which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.