Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? (840 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by adagz01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
I discharge this first and only official ex of mine back in june.
Its almost six months now and my conscious is banging me to atleast say hi to her on this xmas.so guys whats your advice.

LADIES;if ur ex called with respect to this topic will u suspect a reunion move?
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by koolchicco: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
Why does it bother you to wish, winch WHICH your ex happy xmas? tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by adagz01(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
I still like her
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by omega25red(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2010
adagz 01:

I still like her
so why did you break up with her? abi na she dispatch you?
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by koolchicco: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
adagz 01:

I still like her

So why not make up with her than trying 2 WHICH winch her just happy xmas? tongue undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by 190: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2010
Singing wande coal's~

All the WHICHI WHICHI,

Woko woko!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by Yorisb: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
koolchicco:

Why does it bother you to wish, winch WHICH your ex happy xmas? tongue
190:

Singing wande coal's~

All the WHICHI WHICHI,

Woko woko!!

Rotf grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by Coolabbie: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
@op dere is nothin wrong in dat afta all dis is d season of care. 4 her being ur ex doesnt make her ur enemy.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by Phate07(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
Nothing is wrong with WISHING an EX a happy xmas.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by r231(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
wait till New Year grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2010
@poster
if you've stayed in friendly contact with her then you should but if you havent communicate with her since the break up then i suggest you continue living your life or send her a generic email that you would send hundred (if not thousand) others
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by adagz01(m): 4:29am On Dec 04, 2010
omega25red:

so why did you break up with her? abi na she dispatch you?
actually i just dont have a concret reason for doing that,the only reason i gave her was for not picking my calls when she is suposed to visit me.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by MrsEve1: 4:32am On Dec 04, 2010
No
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by adagz01(m): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2010
Why
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by MrsEve1: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2010
Because all you saying is HAPPY CHRISTMAS,
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by adagz01(m): 5:28am On Dec 04, 2010
So you really wants him to say more if its ur ex?
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by MrsEve1: 5:30am On Dec 04, 2010
No, Happy Christmas is good enough,
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by adagz01(m): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2010
Ok.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by freecocoa(f): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2010
Poster so you broke up wiv her for not picking your call,did you even care to know why she didn't pik the call?i think she's the one that dumped you,its ok to which her happy xmas.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by nurabela: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2010
Go ahead if you want to greet.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by Dsense(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2010
Yep . . . .Very yes.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2010
My ex was tye first to wish me ''a happy birthday'', Though 3 days later she sent another text and in it was to tell me how much she loved me.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by obowunmi(m): 1:20am On Dec 05, 2010
Koolchicco, my guy, how far ?
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by iice(f): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2010
Why is your mind telling you to call her after 6months?

And if he called, why would i suspect a reunion? If he wants a reunion he can open his mouth and say so. Yes i put people through the wringer by getting them to blurt out what they really want. Otherwise, you desires will be ignored
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by koolchicco: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2010
obowunmi:

Koolchicco, my guy, how far ?

I dey Oga, how u dey sef?
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by Mygoldie(f): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^^heeeey, why now?? shocked shocked
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by obowunmi(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2010
koolchicco:

I dey Oga, how u dey sef?

e don tey wey i don hia from you. Anything new ?
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by koolchicco: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2010
obowunmi:

e don tey wey i don hia from you. Anything new ?

I know Oga, been very busy lately. But me sef no dey see ur break light again na, why?
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by livedit(f): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
Not unless you intend on getting back together again or letting her back in your life.  Because if she hasn't gotten over you, then you are creating false hope of you two working it out and getting back together.  If you do not intend on becoming friends or what have you, let sleeping dogs lie.  No need to rekindle old wounds and creating any unnecessary drama in your life.  Just pray, forgive yourself and move on.
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by obowunmi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
koolchicco:

I know Oga, been very busy lately. But me sef no dey see your break light again na, why?

na work oo ---
Re: Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? by Wumine(f): 12:59am On Dec 14, 2010
Let your EX be your EX! Don't invite wahala for yourself especially if you have a current

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Lady Become Desperate Unconciously For A Partner? / Ladies Seriously / Do All Afro Women Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.