Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory (14891 Views)

How Do I Set Up A Commercial Farming / I Want To Start A Poly-bag Factory / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by hans22: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2010
Hi,
I am in the process of setting up a Poly Bag Factory in Abuja, i am highly interested in the business and i would like anyone with any idea about the business, the cost of setting up a standard factory with all the necessary machine, the type, make and models of the machines involved, the place where such machines can be sourced here in Nigeria, and the cost implications. please if you have any idea, please let me know via my e-mail Id: hans56real@yahoo.com or on this thread.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2010
Depending on what you want,large scale,medium scale,or small scale.Electricity is the most important part of the business,If you want to operate near homes and not an industrial area ,you will be taking much of the elctricity and the people will complain,but if you are doing it on a large scale you will need your own personnel tranformer,it cost like 500k in Alaba market ,may be less now.

On a small scale ,you need a blowing machine,that will blow the polythene ,one or 2 will be ok, then a cutting machine that will cut them to shapes that you want,bread wrappers,drycleaning nylon,sugar wrappers.Blowing machines are extruders and you can get it at cheap prices depending on the quality you want,i think the korean machine are better than the chinese ones,but german machines are excellent,but expensive.

You will alos need some small machines to print names on the nylon .i think you could get an extruder for 1.5 brand new from china and second hand are so many in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by hans22: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
thanks for your input, however, i am planning an industrial set up and please help with Phone Numbers and address of where to source the machines.
Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2010
I could be a consultant for you,but however if you want to go on your own its simple ,since you are in abuja ,there are some koreans who sell machinery in kano,but visit the business section of the korean embassy and get the information of sellers,it will be cheaper buying from them in Nigeria,unlike waiting for the arrival and clearing and going through customs.They will also give you technical support a period.when you become a big man in the business we could do somethings together,that is selling second hand plastic machinery for startups.other machines in plastic production include grinding machines for waste to material for production of black polythene,extruder,blowers,cutting machine ,flexgraphic machines for printing names and many things ,die for different kind of shapes for plastics.

But if you have resources you could attend the fairs for next year in germany or china.

cheers

cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by johnemeka(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2012
thanks for the info here ok
Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by isiakk: 1:15pm On May 31, 2012
Please I need Where to buy Automatic Nylon bag Cold Cutting and Hot sealing machine for bottom sealing in Lagos.
Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by geosolveshippin: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
naira people are business heroes. pls i urgently need a used or new. nylon sealing and cutting machine. i need it has auxillary machine for my business. pls, my phone number is 07034639033.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by osca123(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by joshfash(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2013
Hi bro, were u able to get the blowing machine? Pls ao did u go about it?
I will appreciate ur help. I am also interested. Kindly contact me via e-mail: joshfash2006@yahoo.com. Thank you.
hans22: Hi,
I am in the process of setting up a Poly Bag Factory in Abuja, i am highly interested in the business and i would like anyone with any idea about the business, the cost of setting up a standard factory with all the necessary machine, the type, make and models of the machines involved, the place where such machines can be sourced here in Nigeria, and the cost implications. please if you have any idea, please let me know via my e-mail Id: hans56real@yahoo.com or on this thread.
Thanks
Thanks
Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by joshfash(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Hi bro, were u able to get the blowing machine? Pls ao did u go about it?
I will appreciate ur help. I am also interested. Kindly contact me via e-mail: joshfash2006@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Thanks
Thanks
Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by IRIENBOY(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory by justyinka(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Brief introduction about our company

We are Nextmove Global Logistics a world-class highly reputable Customs Clearing Agent in Nigeria offering wide variety of services in order to help the clients for Import and Export Customs Clearances. With updated Customs regulations and procedures, we handle clearance of consignments by Sea, Air and Land more efficiently. We can clear all types of shipments, major or minor, for/from across the globe to the utmost satisfaction of clients due to our long years of expertise and wide exposure in this field.

Do you know any big company into importation and exportation of goods, if yes, and your recommendation can link us to such comapny. we are paying such person 10% for every successful business deal.

contact us at nextmoveglobal@gmail.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or by phone on 08035308511

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians In Doubt Over Relocation Of Mile 12 To Imota / Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade / FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.