Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Unwanted Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Pregnancy (1100 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Pregnancy by dany25: 12:06am On May 29, 2007
i really need ur help.my sister was sexually abused on her way back from work. and just recently found out that she is pregnant. we are looking for a good and affordable hospital to go so that she can get rid of this unwanted pregnancy. thanks for ur reply. u can send me a private mail too at konohennon@yahoo.com. thanks guys
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy by fekuti: 12:19am On May 29, 2007
bro, is this the truth or did you bang your girlfriend and nutt in there without a rubber
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2010
fekuti:

bro, is this the truth or did you bang your girlfriend and nutt in there without a rubber

I think so, Because being it your sister, then your parent shouldn't be so dumb to that extent that they won't know what to do.

I think you are just trying to make your own way outta here.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy by emilyone(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2012
she should not abort the baby she should give birth to the baby and drop it off at an adoption center because if she aborts she might not be able to give birth to another baby or she might die cry cry

(1) (Reply)

She's Making Me Crazy: / Tough Life, Eh / Please Advice Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.