Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party (2818 Views)

Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? / My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself?? / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 175(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2010
Lets get dis straight we are not having any issues at all. So i still find it hard to believe it. Am not goin even if she changes her mind. I knw sumtin is fishy. Pls house wat do i do wit dis kind of rlatnshp? Her only reason waz dat we definitely ve much bdays 2 celebrate 2geda.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by stranger: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2010
crash the party
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Battery1(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2010
Wen u wil do ur own dnt invite her!
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by deniyor: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2010
whats ur prob? its her bday and she doesn't want you there. Afterall her bf will be there.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Battery1(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2010
deniyor:

whats your prob? its her bday and she doesn't want you there. Afterall her bf will be there.
Leave dat dude,atimes u pple take cuz u bleep a girl and think u are all and all. Is d girl d only girlfrnd u hv?,say d truth. Comot here jare!
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2010
Ahahaha! Funny post.
The writing is on the wall.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Dabss(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2010
@op
there is definatly another bf who probably even paid for the whole party thing
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Abdblues(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2010
Of course there is another man and you are number two (or more) down the pecking order!!
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by edlion57(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2010
may be u dey 2 handsome tongue
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2010
You are a second hand bf. The original will be there that's Y. cheesy smart girl.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Tinksh(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2010
Players get played sometimes and its a beautiful thing. There is no other explaination than she doesnt want you there, obviously you are not that important to her and she doesnt want her family and friends to know she is hanging with you. Truth hurts sometimes.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 175(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
cheesy wat funny replies. D party wil b organised in my broda's crip. The whole dnt come around issue has 2 do wit d fact dat i dnt stay in d same town wit them. But naaa i stil refuse 2 believe dat shit cos one of her frnds who i assume 2b my gf cos of dier closeness was not happy thou n insisted dat i come. But i dnt want 2 anylonger cos its sum how na. So if there is any bf who is has takin ova my place 2 GOD b d glory cos d ivory coast don clear 4me 2 start datin one of her frnds who has bn eyein me secretly
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by olax44(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
@ poster. i dont want to call u a mumu, but the way you are acting, the girl doesnt love you. she has someone else who's far more responsible than you.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 8words(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2010
guy you are broke
another guy has pay the bills, so no need to invite you.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2010
Its either u mean nothin 2 her or she doesnt want u 2 feel bad 4rm wat u wil see there or she has a more serious guy. In all,u both are nt in a relationship.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 190: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2010
whos 175 again!! angry angry angry
stranger:

crash the party

WORD, SCATTER THE PARTY!! angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Dabss(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^^ st.upi.d advice
1.She didnt invite u
2.She gonna deny u at the party
3.The bouncers will punch your life
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by freecocoa(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2010
Op did you say the parry is at ur brother's crib?and u were not invited,hmmm,are you sure he's not the one paying for the bash?(just a thought)
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by DrDonald7: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2010
My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by excoba101: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2010
You are not the provider of the birthday materials. Another guy(s) sponsored her birthday and you have no right to come and make noises and claim of her royal self on that day where there will be bigger boys.

Mostly Yahoo Yahoo boys driving 190 benz  grin

Guy shouldn't worry about these stuffs. Follow a girl with Dsame hand she bring. If she is a snake, yu sef become a snake. Don't get angry or pissed, it's just a game.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Coolabbie: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2010
Waoh dude u call her ur galfriend? Dont tink she sees herself as such.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by kmoneyE(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2010
God bless the Aristo**  financier of her Party*** She likes you truelly to have told you to stay off the party**Think of it** how would you feel getting to the party and you seeing some funny things and at the end of the day you start putting up some funny shows too*** Instead of you getting ARRESTED by the financial of the party and you cooling off in[b] KIRIKIR[/b] I think that was why she gave you that candid advice**Please respect your self and save your asss*** God Bless
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by dobodobo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2010
Battery.:

Who is this and where does he come 4rm?
He comes from Abule Egba.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Ladyjide(f): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2010
No problems you think?? You may want to take a second look!!
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by TMONEYs(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
how long have you guys been dating? what's her stand? are you the type of guy that have lose mouth? maybe you are not up to are class.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by mykali(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2010
@OP

You must be the Assistant Boyfriend
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by CyberG: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
This is one of the reasons you MUST always anticipate a girl's next real move! Get a new GF ASAP and make this one your cuumm box. Don't sit your sorry ass back at home on her birthday, get out there with some new girls and have fun. If she ever comes back or calls you or whatever, you just play along. Like you never noticed she didn't invite you but of course, you know what you are doing. While romping with a real GF, this one is just your spunk bucket. That is how to balance this equation! If you don't balance this equation now, with proofs, when the yawa gas, she will call you a loser to your face. So be warned now!
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Mygoldie(f): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
@op are you the ''plan B'' boy friend or?
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 175(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2010
CyberG:

This is one of the reasons you MUST always anticipate a girl's next real move! Get a new GF ASAP and make this one your cuumm box. Don't sit your sorry backside back at home on her birthday, get out there with some new girls and have fun. If she ever comes back or calls you or whatever, you just play along. Like you never noticed she didn't invite you but of course, you know what you are doing. While romping with a real GF, this one is just your spunk bucket. That is how to balance this equation! If you don't balance this equation now, with proofs, when the yawa gas, she will call you a loser to your face. So be warned now!
excoba101:

You are not the provider of the birthday materials. Another guy(s) sponsored her birthday and you have no right to come and make noises and claim of her royal self on that day where there will be bigger boys.

Mostly Yahoo Yahoo boys driving 190 benz  grin

Guy shouldn't worry about these stuffs. Follow a girl with Dsame hand she bring. If she is a snake, yu sef become a snake. Don't get angry or pissed, it's just a game.
DIS IS WAT AM TALKING ABOUT. AM GLAD U GUYZ TORT OF MY INEVITABLE PLAN B. SO NA AUTO CARRY GO B DAT.
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by omega25red(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2010
simple you are her side piece (number 2 boy friend) her main man will be at the party but you aint grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 06, 2010
190:

whos 175 again!! angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry

190 baba, it seems we would have to close registration in to 190's family/membership house cos people joins d house without informing us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run / Why Do Some Girls Reject Flower Gifts? / Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.