Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) (2187 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by silvaspecs: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2010
please help me analyze this.

i use to tell my fiancée whenever i pick interest in any lady i see when we are together, and at times she voluntarily offers to call 'em 4 me. though i dont decline the offer, but it has left me really wondering weather she kuld be 4 real. please house help with your comments,
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by deniyor: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2010
Now that is a smart woman! Confident enough to tell you she is better than those look interests.
What do you do with the other girls when she calls?
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by MrsEve2(f): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2010
She is not that into you and I think she just wants you for your nairas!
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by Phate07(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2010

Stick with your gal, she seems to have sense. wink
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by obowunmi(m): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2010
I concur, stick with your girl.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by 190: 2:10am On Dec 06, 2010
Wait till she brings a new man house

and make him strip before you and tell you

**Honey i have found another man with a bigger D1CK and hes rocked my world for the past one week**

Then your eyes would clear!! angry angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by Dsense(m): 2:36am On Dec 06, 2010
OP,
You re living in real dilemma . . .Wake up before i slap you!
This has happened to me before . . Back then i used to take it funny . . Thinking she loves me!
But later i discovered most of the girls re just her friends . . Means they all chop ma money and ran away . . .
Wake up!!! Wake up!!! Wake up!!!
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by iice(f): 3:46am On Dec 06, 2010
Can barely understand what the whole thing is about undecided
Calls other girls for you to do what? Is she like your love-vendor or bill collector?
All these naija colloquialisms sef
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by Tinksh(f): 4:44am On Dec 06, 2010
Beware, its a test!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by MrsEve2(f): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2010
iice:

Can barely understand what the whole thing is about undecided
Calls other girls for you to do what? Is she like your love-vendor or bill collector?
All these naija colloquialisms sef

GBAM! (laughing) I was on the floor when I read "is she like your love-vendor or bill collector"? Iice you need the prayers girl! You had me crying!
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by MrsEve2(f): 5:14am On Dec 06, 2010
I remembered I called my husband's coworker by accident and I thought I was calling my cousin but the dude sounded similar to my cousin so we having this conversation, the coworker thought that I knew he was so he didn't question and I didn't pay attention until the coworker was like do your husband know you talking to me?

So it could be she thought those chicks were his sisters? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by googles: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2010
Your girlfriend's cool act is a facade.

'Nuff said  lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by freecocoa(f): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2010
Op please o,calls orther girls as in?i really don't understand,make una no vex o.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by silvaspecs: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2010
freecocoa:

Op please o,calls orther girls as in?i really don't understand,make una no vex o.

It so happens that sometimes i admire other girls even when we are together, However, i don't hide it from her.
But as smart as she is, whenever i tell her what i am thinking about 'THAT GIRL', then she could either go call her for me, or she's even kulll with my going after the other girl while she waits 4 me.

You know its a sweet thing with such kind of freedom even before my FIANCÉE, BUT IT LEAVES ME WONDERING IF WHAT SHE FEELS FOR ME IS REALLY GENUINE.
Though she's very beautiful and has good features too.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by freecocoa(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
Op if thats the case,then me thinks it ain't cool at all,i mean why push u to orther girls if she really wants and loves you?she should know that even if she does it out of play or joke,someday one of those girls can fall for you and take you away from her,you need to have a confab wiv her like my exboyfwend would say.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by red100(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2010
You are after other girls and the worst u do it in front of her, R U real? Your answer on this question is the same answer on your question. Wake up mate you r playing with her intelligent and she is playing with yours.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by deniyor: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2010
YEah the posters second post makes me think it is his love here that is in question. You are with your gf, and you hv the guts to tell her you are thinking of other girls. I am disappointed she puts up with your bs. Its one thing to occasionally comment that another girl is pretty in passing, not say you are thinking of her.
You put your gf in a tough spot and she either acts crazy, jealous and immature, or she chose to act cool, and call your bluff. This is what she is telling you by your supposed freedom

"If you are thinking of her, and you are not man enough to end the relationship and then walk up to her, you want me to help you call her so she can see how much of a fool you are! and then you realise I am better than all the skanks you keep fantasizing about"

You poster are such a dumbass and unworthy of such a girl. You show her absolutely no respect, and I pray, she does the same to you too.
One day, she will tell you, she is thinking abt some other guy, and the size of his cock. Then come back here for us to advise you. OLOSI
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by deniyor: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
Also, what is the most extent you hv gone with any girl she has introduced you to? Sleep with the new girl?
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by Wumine(f): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2010
Y u sef dey look for other girls? You don jam your match! Shebi na u wan do, she go make am tire you! Abi u don tire?
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by slymm(f): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
dude, carefull. I had a friend that did this with her boyfriend all the time, turns out she was trying to act out a crazy sex fantasy she had in her head of watching her boyfriend do another girl while another guy did her in the same room. She was just shy about opening up to him about it, eventually when they acted out the fantasy, the guy could not stand the sighht of her again, and she said, such ideaa came onlyy because the guy could never bring her a true orgasm, but she liked him too much to walk away. So maybe you no dey try where you suppose try,and she wants another girl to bear thhe burden, while she has fun, meanwhile you will be thinking you people are having fun. Check yoursell man.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by silvaspecs: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ deniyor,

No be beef na!

@ free cocoa, tnx.

@ all,

i realize i"ve nt really bin kull in this respect, i must accept. Therefore, thanks for the correction.

About my girl, Should i assume that the fault was from me and her constant reaction is NOT QUESTIONABLE
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by red100(f): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
Poster,

In my opinion your girl teached you a lesson and she made you question her love to you (now you know how it is when a partner doesn't respect you). The mistake is yours from the beginning (extremely selfish, stupid and inmature (no offence)), if you really care about the girl and you want to be in a nice and loving relationship with her you have to make a decision, to stop looking around!!! and be a jerk! Go back to your girl and APOLOGISE for you behaviour, tell her that you realised that you have been an idiot, that you love her (if you do) and promise her that you will only have eyes for her from now on. Now if she still loves you, we don't know it because as mentioned before you have been very disrespectful but you only have a chance if you go back, apologise etc. As a woman that is the advice that I can give you. If you carry on like that even if she loves you now her love will be dissapeared. The desicion is yours, and by the way I think you have a really smart girl, respect to her.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by IgboGirl(f): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
Are some of you nairalanders for real?? Shouldn't you be asking the poster if he himself is for real? Why would any respectful man in a relationship be admiring other girls and even have the audacity to walk up to talk to them while his fiance waits? The poster is disrespectful to his girlfriend and their relationship. He is obviously telling the grilfriend that she is not good enough for him. You cheat on a girl and then you turn around and accuse her of not caring for you enough cos she didn't stop you from cheating. Some of you are bunch of lames and I feel sorry for girls that tolerate such nonsense from men.

Silvaspecs, what goes around comes around! Don't be shocked when your girlfriend starts admiring other men and asks you to wait for her while she chats up with them.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by deniyor: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^ consider my last posts above
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by IgboGirl(f): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
deniyor:

^^^ consider my last posts above

Good to know and thank you, my sentiments exactly!
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by silvaspecs: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
Tnx fellas, ur words are vry objective. I'll make amends.

@ IgboGirl, no offense.
@ Diniyor, still standing by ur opinion abi?
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by livedit(f): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
Wait a minute, am I understanding this correctly: your fiancee is calling women for you so you can hook up with other women What the? She just asking for it. If she wants to "test" your love then there is really no love there.  She should already know. I've never heard of anyone doing this.  And another thing, I don't mind my mate "looking" at other women.  He is a man, and you can't help but to notice an attractive person walking or standing by.  But just don't be all obvious and staring at her. Especially when I'm in his presence.  That's definitely a taboo.  Then we got problems! But as far as calling women, is her self esteem that low? Or could it be like another poster said. She's not into you as she should be, she's cheating, or she's afraid you would do that behind her back anyway and don't care. 

There is no way on God's green earth I would help my fiancee cheat on me!  You may want to re-evalute if this is someone you want to marry.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by akwaowoudo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
Wumine:

Y u sef dey look for other girls? You don jam your match! Shebi na u wan do, she go make am tire you! Abi u don tire?
At will _ you are good on the "romance section" of NL, sorry! - but i would take you out on a private conversation. So serious, i need good solutions. I lay my contacts _ +2348032640895; udontong@yahoo.com. Just that! Thanks.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2010
IgboGirl:

Are some of you nairalanders for real?? Shouldn't you be asking the poster if he himself is for real? Why would any respectful man in a relationship be admiring other girls and even have the audacity to walk up to talk to them while his fiance waits? I actually thought the op meant that he jokes wiv his girl and then she takes it serious and calls the girls,i remember how i used to tease my exboyfwend wenever he stared at a girl,i'll be like should i call her 4 you?and he'd playfully say i'll appreciate that,then i'll just poke or slap him playfully and we'd laugh it off.but if the op is serious about talking to orther girls wiv his fiancee there,then that's bad and he deserves what he gets.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by deniyor: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2010
silvaspecs:

Tnx fellas, your words are vry objective. I'll make amends.

@ IgboGirl, no offense.
@ Diniyor, still standing by your opinion abi?

why not? and its deniyor.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by silvaspecs: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2010
LOL, STUBBORN GUY.
Re: My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) by deniyor: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2010
lol, which part of my opinion do you have a disagreement with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says 2 Kids Only / How Do You know She Is Interested in you / Am Into A Long Distance Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.