Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (43961 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by snazzydawn(f): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2006
Can You Take A Blood Covenant With Your Guy/Girl?

Hey everyone, at the inception of a relationship, the love is hot. Now as time goes on, the love is strengthened in some cases o! Now my question is, "if your partner asks you to take a blood oath with him/her or quit the relationship, what would you do?"

Let the posting begin!
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Seun(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2006
No, because:
- I do not believe in blood covenants.
- I do not want to find out if they work or not, thank you very much.
- If the thinks that a blood covenant is what will make me stay with her, them we already have problems.

See also: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by smartsoft(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2006
word
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by debanjee(m): 1:07am On Jan 24, 2006
j.
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by hotangel2(f): 2:25am On Jan 24, 2006
Nope.
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ZuluNation(m): 2:32am On Jan 24, 2006
I would run and never look back if some girl wants to take a blood oath with me.What if I cheat on her(properly I will) then what ?
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by gentleaura(m): 2:48am On Jan 24, 2006
Nah unfortunately I dont roll like that, count me out if u cant trust my sincerity.......Else I gotta hit the road Jack!!!!
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ghettochyk(f): 3:16am On Jan 24, 2006
HELL NO!!! angry only boyfriend, not even husband? that just crazy. who even thot about that??
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by snazzydawn(f): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2006
some freaks do it ooo!!!
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by christyne(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2006
I dont believe in blood covenant so i cant go into it.If he insist on taking blood covenant with me or we quit,though,it'll hurt me but i have no choice than to quit cos i cant go into such thing.
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by vichel(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2006
No freaking way angry thats nasty in every perspective
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by dejiolowe: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2006
only fools partake in blood covenants. u will always regret it
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ABIMBOLA77(f): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2006
Blood covenant thats maaadly insane... even if hes my husband, no way!!
if hes so desperate for blood he can go and eat a live cow... angry
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by dejiolowe: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2006
mad cow disease
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Idekeson(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2006
If she/he is so stupid to believe that nonsense, and you haven't had enough of whatever pleasure you're getting, just play along. You face the greatest risk signing the dotted lines than some fictitious voodoo b***t.
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Typewriter(m): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2006
Blood or no blood
my love is real
what else will she need if the blood oaths fails? -still my words so let my word be the oaths

snazzy believe me( oaths are made to be broking, but word reassures 100%)
if u can't believe the word then don't believe the blood covenants

by the way is that what you want me to have with u? to prove my love? cry cry shocked grin
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Maryam: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry I would never do such a thing.In relationships like that there is no true love cos if he realy loves me,he should trust me as well.
I would rather quit than go into such risk cos u will always regret it.
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2006
no way!!!!!!!
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Idekeson(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2006
Tell her it's a taboo in your village that comes with death after 7 days to both of you. That will get the crazy idea out of her mind. Unless she wants both of you to commit suicide, which I'm sure you can tell her, "Not yet".
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Typewriter(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2006
na wa o this is what i call wayo pass wayo

that's using another foolish idea to kill a fooolish idea abi

it will look like this

Girl: if you know say u love me make we take blood oath?

Boy: i love u welu welu but it's a taboo in my village that comes with death after 7 days to both of us.

Boy: abi you want make we die?

Girl: no i no want make we die but

Boy: but waitin ?

Girl: why u dey vex like this, anyway sha my pastor say taboo no fit do any child of God anything

Boy: embarassed lipsrsealed shocked which kind Pastor be this self

Girl: Na powefulu Pastor O! hi don talk many thing for this our country and all dey happen

Boy: like which one happen

Girl: well when rain no wan fall last year, na him prayer make rain fall and eh eh i don forget some self

Boy: that pastor don make dead man wake again?

Girl: no he never do that one

Boy: so if we take blood oath and die in 7days time. that your pastor power abi waitin you call amĀ  self no fit wake us o!

Girl: shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed this boy bad o!(waiting i go tell now?)

e too much

well NL over to u, I don stop here.
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by damsol(f): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2006
not possible
Typewriter:

na wa o this is what i call wayo pass wayo

that's using another foolish idea to kill a fooolish idea abi

it will look like this

Girl: if you know say u love me make we take blood oath?

Boy: i love u welu welu but it's a taboo in my village that comes with death after 7 days to both of us.

Boy: abi you want make we die?

Girl: no i no want make we die but

Boy: but waitin ?

Girl: why u dey vex like this, anyway sha my pastor say taboo no fit do any child of God anything

Boy: embarassed lipsrsealed shocked which kind Pastor be this self

Girl: Na powefulu Pastor O! hi don talk many thing for this our country and all dey happen

Boy: like which one happen

Girl: well when rain no wan fall last year, na him prayer make rain fall and eh eh i don forget some self

Boy: that pastor don make dead man wake again?

Girl: no he never do that one

Boy: so if we take blood oath and die in 7days time. that your pastor power abi waitin you call am self no fit wake us o!

Girl: shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed this boy bad o!(waiting i go tell now?)

e too much

well Nairaland over to u, I don stop here.

you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Memunah(f): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2006
Blood Convenant with a guy?Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!I can't do it.for what will i do that?to prove i care.if that the only way he can trust me am sorry i cant do it
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2006
BLOOD COVENANT

All in the name of love? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hummmmmmmmm
count me out,

i can't do that.

co's it carries a lot of
Spiritual side effects
which i can't Tolerate
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Busta(f): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
Thats just asking for realllllllll trouble.
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Memunah(f): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2006
yeah real trouble girl!!
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kokoletz(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2006
Will never try it, over my d
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by osegwu(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2006
It is not only Blood Covenant
What aboutHeart sacrifice? I should unplug
My heart and give it to her?
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2006
i would never do such a thing no matter the love involved.what if the person die that means i would be stuck.
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by eslynera(f): 1:35am On Dec 07, 2006
no.noo nooo noooo nooooo noooooo nooooooo nooooooo nooooooooo noooooooooo nooooooooooo noooooooooooo noooooooooooo noooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Busta(f): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2006
There's been thousands of this topic already.

look people before u post.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2396.0.html
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by eslynera(f): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2006
nooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by holythug(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2007
1. it works
2. there is power in d blood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.