Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness (762 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix) / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Noigeeriaa: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
what do you do?

this female is always enraging me with her big bush mouth and scratching my wooden floor on purpose with her LovePeddler heels

i gave my girlfriend a gift for this female's new baby (clothes for babies) and she didn't even thank me on the phone when i called her up and asked her to pass the phone to my girlfriend (since they are staying in the place of the female in spain i have to call my girlfriend on the female's line)

this woman pisses me off to be honest but i can't say anything negative about her since they grew up in the same village and are best buddies or something

raging
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Yorisb: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
Noigeeriaa Albino so

Keke 'n Pepe! angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Noigeeriaa: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
also, she's very very very very ugly (hooooogly) and fat
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by HighChief4(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2010
Maybe she is not happy with you being with her friend
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Noigeeriaa: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2010
High_Chief:

Maybe she is not happy with you being with her friend

but she's like 35, can't she grow up then
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by kokoye(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
Noigeeriaa:

what do you do?

this female is always enraging me with her big bush mouth and scratching my wooden floor on purpose with her LovePeddler heels

this woman pisses me off to be honest but i can't say anything negative about her since they grew up in the same village and are best buddies or something

Noigeeriaa:

also, she's very very very very ugly (hooooogly) and fat

From the quotations above, you have serious issues yourself. You sound like you think you are better than this friend

You need to grow up, be more tolerant of others and dont be bitter.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by tpia1: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
You sound like you think you are better than this friend

i dont think so.

not that i'm his fan, but it seems to me he's just pissed off by the lady's behaviour.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by HighChief4(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2010
Noigeeriaa:

but she's like 35, can't she grow up then

I have seen some of your posts here on NL, if thats how you actually interact with people then I have no reason to question the lady's behaviour towards you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by kokoye(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2010
tpia1:

i dont think so.

not that i'm his fan, but it seems to me he's just pissed off by the lady's behaviour.

So how does calling her ugly, LovePeddler heels and fat help out?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Noigeeriaa: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

i'm not saying that to her face obviously. i've always been friendly to her even tho she doesn't deserve my kindness
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
Noigeeriaa:

what do you do?

i gave my girlfriend a gift for this female's new baby (clothes for babies) and she didn't even thank me on the phone when i called her up and asked her to pass the phone to my girlfriend (since they are staying in the place of the female in spain i have to call my girlfriend on the female's line)

raging
see this albino claiming onyeocha,why won't she be rude to you?your posts doesn't potray you as someone wiv good manners,are you not the one looking for slim fit ashis?i guess she knows the kind of person you are and so doesn't like you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Noigeeriaa: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
freecocoa:

see this albino claiming onyeocha,why won't she be rude to you?your posts doesn't potray you as someone wiv good manners,are you not the one looking for slim fit ashis?i guess she knows the kind of person you are and so doesn't like you.

lol why u mad
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by kokoye(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
Noigeeriaa,

why dont you have anything good to say about Nigerians in foreign lands?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Noigeeriaa: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

Noigeeriaa,

I like Vic Richards, he's a Nigerian in a foreign land  grin

but most of them are just selfish fortune seekers which is why i don't like them
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Coolabbie: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
@op its either u learn 2 tolerate her or u simply ignore her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
Noigeeriaa:

lol why u mad
my dear don't mind me jor,the op vexes me with his threads.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by kokoye(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ Noigeeriaa.

And I am not goin to call you racist. You do not like Nigerians but you come on a Nigerian forum to talk smuc

I just want to hope thisis not the real you. Cos you do not seem like a good person.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by MrsEve2(f): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2010
Koyoke,

You do know that there are Nigerians who actually HATE BEING NIGERIAN OR THEMSELVES, shocked
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by kokoye(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
True,
. . . so wats ur point?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by DapoBear(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
Noigeeriaa:

but most of them are just selfish fortune seekers which is why i don't like them
shocked shocked shocked

This is true of 95%+ of the foreigners in Nigeria, lol. Especially the white guys working at oil companies in Nigeria. By and large they are the dregs of their native country, but go to Nigeria to make lots of money without working very hard.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by MrsEve2(f): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
My point is I made it! cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by tpia1: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
kokoye:

who knows what she calls him.

he's just venting and going by his nl persona, he's probably just being sarcastic with the LovePeddler heels comment.

of course it's not acceptable to insult someone that way, but in his own context, an exception has to be made perhaps.

i take it you have no idea who he is.

he once called his girlfriend fat and was soundly dressed down for it, btw.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by saridonp2: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
This is a minor issue and you dont need to run to Nairaland with issues like this one.If you dont know the right thing to do then you dont even deserve to be with her friend.Anyway just to help you,ignore the lady in question and dont give any attention to her and dont give her any gift for any reason.She must have mixed feelings for you but that does not neccessarily mean that she hates you.She must be thinking that you have un-neccessary pride but dont change yourself for anyone.When you stop asking about her and talking to her except normal greetings then she will change and understand that you are not taking her attitude for granted anymore.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
kokoye:

Noigeeriaa,

Noigeeriaa:

I like Vic Richards, he's a Nigerian in a foreign land  grin

funny that you think like that especially since your gf is in Spain. LOL

as for your dilemma, there many solutions to your problem:
A) send your gf enough money for her to pay the rent on her OWN place.
B) stop being cheap and call your gf directly on her cellphone(buy her one if she aint got one)
C) ask your gf to move in with you in your wooden floor mansion
D) drop your GF and find someone with friends that are ok to you
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has A Female Close Friend Who Enrages You With Her Rudeness by 190: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^

Mr Brown Jay always there to cause more wahala!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Male Nlers Are The Worst Bashers Of Nigerian Women? / Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? / Should I Go On To Marry Him? I Love Him And All But Not Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.