Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (10676 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes / Difference Between White Babes And Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by zionmmv: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
Back home in Naija,naija men like to boast,brag and show off to attract ladies.But abroad,e it UK,Ireland,US,Canada,Australia,I have been so disappointed to see the kind of white chics naija men date, No disrespect,why is it that naija men can't date decent and beautiful white babes?They are always seen with the UGLY ONES!Is it that they don't have liver to chase fine babes or is that power change hands?

I met this Yoruba guy on a train, Apparently,he must be new in London.Saw him eying this fine Oyibo babe and for once in my life,was impressed that at least bobo get level, Funny enough,he surveyed the environment before he approached the babe.As he said 'Hi',and the babe changed her countenance,Bobo liver cut and he just asked the babe, 'Where is the way to the 'Buckingham Palace?, Chai,I weak, See my brother,well dressed,cute face,as liver cut.Damn,na wetin be the problem with naija men and complex?Somebody help me.And when they come back to naija,person no go hear word from them,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Noigeeriaa: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
short cut to citizenship/nationality/papers
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by HighChief4(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2010
Not in all cases, I have so many Nigerian friends who are married to beautiful and educated white gals

2 Likes

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2010
the way to buckingham palace, hunh.

the guy sounds like 1985 if you ask me.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
lol @topic, I heard they use the bad ones to get the good thing,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kokoye(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
Poster, are you male or female . . .and do you live in Nigeria or any of the other countries you listed?

I detect a male or diaspora bashing intent here . . .

Maybe you should mind ur own business. To each his own.

The person you call ugly could be another's princess.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Noigeeriaa: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
also, why would a pretty, educated girl want to throw her life away by marrying some illegal immigrant?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kokoye(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^^

Yea, confirmed. You have serious self esteem issues.

You must think every black foreigner is an illegal
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by IgboGirl(f): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this has got to be one of the funniest post I've read on romance section.

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by red100(f): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
must be the people you know, are they goodlooking themsleves? from what i see (not only for nigerians but everyone) the goodlooking ones usually go for beautiful girls the not so goodlooking haven't got so many chances with someone pretty (though apperance is not everything). bare in mind that what someone considers 'beautiful'or 'handsome' is different between different cultures. For example a man perceived as goodlooking among nigerian girls can be perceived as ugly among white girls or too flashy and vice versa and or for example a nigerian woman who is perceived as not so goodlooking among nigerian men (e.g. too skinny) can be perceived very beautiful among white men.

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
White British women are stereotyped to be ugly, boorish, and ill-mannered. Is this true, or false? I've never been there before, but that is what I've heard people say.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kokoye(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^^

Not true. The same way there are ugly blacks . . there are some ugly whites.

I have met very pretty whilte ladies both in England and in the U.S

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
^-- No, white American girls are very hot, especially in the Southern US. Or at least, there are a lot of hot ones. But I've heard nothing good about white British chicks. You sort of see what I'm saying?

Supposedly they drink, smoke, act out of control, are fat, ugly and are ill-mannered. No offense intended to any white British chicks possibly reading this, but this is what I've heard.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
Show my 1000 ugly black women and I will shower 10,000 000 ugly white women
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kokoye(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
DapoBear:

^-- No, white American girls are very hot, especially in the Southern US. Or at least, there are a lot of hot ones. But I've heard nothing good about white British chicks. You sort of see what I'm saying?

Supposedly they drink, smoke, act out of control, are fat, ugly and are ill-mannered. No offense intended to any white British chicks possibly reading this, but this is what I've heard.

. . .and this is why I am telling you now that there are some very nice and pretty ones that I know personally.

I live in the U.S by the way and am married to a Nigerian. . .so you dont think I'm offended by your words.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kokoye(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^

So the pretty, slim and classy ones are gold diggers too
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

. . .and this is why I am telling you now that there are some very nice and pretty ones that I know personally.

I live in the U.S by the way and am married to a Nigerian. . .so you dont think I'm offended by your words.

Fair enough. There was no offense intended, btw. Just a stereotype I'd heard of and wanted further information about.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by red100(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
I don't consider british women goodlooking (especially compare them with other white european girls)  but they are not badlooking either, kind of average and they are definately not fat, they are slimmer than black girls (in uk i don't know how girls are in nigeria) but they have very thin hair and the very pale ones have bad skin (their skin make them look older) and very small lips. And don't believe all these rubbish about ill manners etc, there are the good ones and the bad ones.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kokoye(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
DapoBear:

Fair enough. There was no offense intended, btw. Just a stereotype I'd heard of and wanted further information about.

Yep, the same way some whites still believe we have hiddden tails.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
i've also see some nigerian men married to really ugly nigerian ladies. . .
dont u ask them. . . . why?

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Yorisb: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
zionmmv:

Back home in Naija,naija men like to boast,brag and show off to attract ladies.But abroad,e it UK,Ireland,US,Canada,Australia,I have been so disappointed to see the kind of white chics naija men date, No disrespect,why is it that naija men can't date decent and beautiful white babes?They are always seen with the UGLY ONES!Is it that they don't have liver to chase fine babes or is that power change hands?

I met this Yoruba guy on a train, Apparently,he must be new in London.Saw him eying this fine Oyibo babe and for once in my life,was impressed that at least bobo get level, Funny enough,he surveyed the environment before he approached the babe.As he said 'Hi',and the babe changed her countenance,Bobo liver cut and he just asked the babe, 'Where is the way to the 'Buckingham Palace?, Chai,I weak, See my brother,well dressed,cute face,as  liver cut.Damn,na wetin be the problem with naija men and complex?Somebody help me.And when they come back to naija,person no go hear word from them,

What a sweeping generalization! Another Male bashing thread huh I GIVE UP! angry

kokoye:

Poster, are you male or female . . .and do you live in Nigeria or any of the other countries you listed?

I detect a male or diaspora bashing intent here . . .

Maybe you should mind your own business. To each his own.

The person you call ugly could be another's princess.

Kokoye, your next beer is on me  cool

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
red100:

I don't consider british women goodlooking (especially compare them with other white european girls)
This is exactly is what I meant.

red100:

and the very pale ones have bad skin (their skin make them look older) and very small lips.
This too! Like, I've looked at some of their supermodel and hottest girls (they have some magazine called Sun which shows pictures of ordinary girls who send in pictures), and they never are as attractive (to me, at least) as the Spanish, German, Polish, French, etc equivalent.

Even in Ms World competitions, they are never able to compete.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

^^^^

Yea, confirmed. You have serious self esteem issues.

You must think every black foreigner is an illegal
dont take him serious , some has one cellutaped his brain
@op
like some sed monkey no fine but in mama like am ,
aprt from dat if u find any 9ja man wiv an ugly babe den deres sumtin 2 it , cus who no lie beta tin ( na condition make crayfish bend)
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Akinagirl(f): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2010
Beauty is relative anyways.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
I do agree with the poster when I see Nigerian men marrying or dating ugly white women. Not saying that there aren't any pretty white women because there are. However white women do not age very well and many of them looks older than what they are.

So maybe that why poster assumed that they aren't pretty. There are ugly blacks but not as much as ugly whites, Sorry,

Poster, if they want an ugly white chick let them be. It not your place to tell someone who they should date or marry. Just like it not a Nigerian sister place to tell her Nigerian brother who he should marry or date. It a person's choice and they have to live with their decisions not you. Ugly white women need love too!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by cougar1: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I do agree with the poster when I see Nigerian men marrying or dating ugly white women.  Not saying that there aren't any pretty white women because there are.  However white women do not age very well and many of them looks older than what they are. 

So maybe that why poster assumed that they aren't pretty.   There are ugly blacks but not as much as ugly whites, Sorry,

Poster, if they want an ugly white chick let them be.  It not your place to tell someone who they should date or marry.  Just like it not a Nigerian sister place to tell her Nigerian brother who he should marry or date.  It a person's choice and they have to live with their decisions not you.  Ugly white women need love too!

when you see most naija men dating white women, it's because the naija man needs to gain his residential status. of what use is a pretty naija chic with no papers to a newly-arrived migrant who wants to stay abroad for a long time?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by TMONEYs(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
Beauty has nothing to do with feelings. One man Poison is another man food

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2010
cou-gar:

when you see most naija men dating white women, it's because the naija man needs to gain his residential status. of what use is a pretty naija chic with no papers to a newly-arrived migrant who wants to stay abroad for a long time?

DISCLAIMER: I am not supporting nor on anybody side, however when I see DISCREPANCIES, I must speak on it.

I am not Nigerian and however I am married to a Nigerian man, I refused to allow you to slander Nigeria's image because I know for a fact that NOT Nigeria's motto however what one or few people do does not REPRESENT Nigeria as a whole. So again, if that what you feel then that what you feel but do not assume that when you see a Nigerian brother that he is using the chick. That just like me saying when I see a white man with a little girl he is molesting her.

I do know for a fact there are AFRICAN MEN AND WOMEN who use American, English, and Asian people for residency and money HOWEVER that does not represent the CORE OF AFRICAN'S MORALITY. If you get caught up with a scammer oh well move on and life will continue. But do not let one person's tribulations be yours.

Now I do say that I have heard some African brothers that say that WHITE WOMEN REPRESENT GOLD AND PROSPERITY, what them idiots don't realize that white women just as broke and gold digging tendencies as the black women, asian woman, indian, women, and arabic women.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by star4(f): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
IgboGirl:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this has got to be one of the funniest post I've read on romance section.

Agreed!! grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by red100(f): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
They aren't all the nigerian men abroad illegal, many have sorted their residential status through work sponsorship (mainly IT, enginneering postgraduates and academics) and many more borned in the country they live but they are of nigerian origin. What about them, why do they date/marry the 'ugly' white chicks if they don't need the 'papers'? All the nigerians that I know in academia (men and women) are not dating/married to nigerians (but academia is very diverse), some are going out with goodlooking people and some with uglly but again some of them are goodlooking and some are ugly. I think is more of a case with who you interact and more chances to fall in love with people you have similar interests. What I don't like is when I see nigerian men on their 20's with 40+ women (propably that's why they look ugly  grin if they claim to be younger), many of the young men are well educated and the british women are usually of limited education 'working class' or young nigerian girls with old men, you can suspect the reason they are together, citizenship or money,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2010
not all white women are ugly, there are some beautiful ones, and same with black, asian, and all kinds.

I do agree with mrs eve, white woman do have gold digging tendencies also and can be broke as heck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL … (18+) / Can You Date Your Workmate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.