Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram (40191 Views)

22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Cutezt(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong has commended security agencies particularly the Department of State Services for the rescue of five kidnapped aid workers by the Boko Haram terrorist group including Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel, a nurse from Plateau State.

Governor Lalong says he is excited at this development and thanks President Muhammadu Buhari for his support in ensuring that all those in captivity are set free while the terror group and other criminals are fished out and dealt with.

The Governor according to a statement by his Director of Press and Public Affairs, Makut Macham had given assurances to the family of Jennifer that the State Government will work with all necessary agencies to secure Jennifer’s release when he sent a delegation to the family led by commissioner of Budget and Economic Planning, Mr. Sylvester Wallangko.

The Governor says “efforts to rescue other citizens of Plateau State still under Boko Haram captivity are ongoing” and asked the family and people of Plateau State to “continue to pray and support the Government and security agencies with useful information that will assist in their quick release.”

Also, Solomon Maren, the Member representing Mangu/Bokkos constituency in the National Assembly, said members of his constituency express “deep appreciations to all those who played various roles in facilitating the release of our dear daughter, Miss Jennifer Ukambong Samuel from Boko Haram captivity.”

Jennifer from that constituency was abducted with four others along Monguno-Maiduguri road on December 22, 2019 by Boko Haram, the day she was marking the 21st anniversary of her father’s demise.

Maren added, “My joy and that of Jennifer’s family knows no bounds. I wish to salute the rare courage and bravery of our men in uniform for the sacrifice to protect our Nation from the hands of evil men, particularly the Armed Forces and the Department of State Services for facilitating this. I equally wish to appreciate the media, local and international, non governmental organizations, the Church and all those who stood with us in the struggle that led to her release.

“I wish to salute the rare steadfastness of her family especially her widowed mother, Mrs. Naomi Samuel who showed more courage and faith than any of us, praying ceaselessly for her release.

“May I however plead that the same energy be deployed to facilitate the release of others still being held hostage. Top among them is our dear Lilian Gyang, a 100Level student of the University of Maiduguri, from Barkin Ladi Local Government Area, Plateau State, abducted on January 9, 2020.

“Another Plateau indigene, Abdulhamid Bashir as well as Leah Sharibu, Grace Taku, the remaining Chibok schoolgirls also remain a huge concern. Government should intensify efforts to bring smiles on the faces of their families too.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/boko-haram-joy-in-plateau-over-jennifers-release/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Stone123(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Cutezt(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
shocked Toonu Chineke! Bless the good Lord for sparing your life sis.May He keep you some more & also deliver Leah Sharibu.My heart prays for that young girl.Pls leave the BH ravage area as fast as possible.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by jimyjames(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
I hope she came back still a virgin?

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by GamalNasser: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Really happy for her

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Flyingngel(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good development: we are also looking forward to see Leah Shiabu been freed.
whosoever is in contact with this agent of destruction shld also negotiate speedily for her release.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Righteousness89(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5612135/she-been-found-pics#85468257

O MY GOD IS GOOD!!!

POWER OF PRAYER

PRAYER ANSWERED!!!!

PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISSSSSSSSSE THE LORD......

TO GOD ALMIGHTY BE ALL THE GLORY

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by RapistOnBail: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
If I be kidnapper and I kidnap this kind girl. It's only by the grace of God I won't rape her

undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by okadoo: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
To God be the Glory

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by FactBoyz: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Praise God

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Freestainworld(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Happy she is freed but they haven't told us how much they pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Azmanaty: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
DSS is just trying to redeem its battered image.
They should tell us how much Ransome they paid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by demolinka(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tiri gbosa for nurse and security agents...
NLANDERS: Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

Tiri eyah for Boko...
NLANDERS:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Houseofglam7(f): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thank goodness!!!!! cry
She must've been through hell

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by dynicks(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
jimyjames:
to quote u sef come tire me....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by DavidTariq96(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
If u like go back Bornu go work again lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Chrisus(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Azmanaty:
DSS is just trying to redeem its battered image.
They should tell us how much Ransome they paid.

Probably 2 or 3 top commanders... It's worth it though

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
God be praised!

Business is opened for the year. Call or WhatsApp 09010725148 , 07062489436 for Grade A Okirika Unisex adult, children, and household clothing in bale.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by realstars: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
They haven't told us how they where released. Do they rescue them by cash or by force?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Sirjamo: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
News: Jennifer rescued from Boko haram

Wailers: God bless our armed forces

In another news: Two years after; Leah Sharibu remains in Boko Haram's den

Wailers: Buhari is a terrorist, he deliberately refused to rescue Leah Sharibu because she's a Christian.

Wailers hypocrisy is so hot that it is contributing to climate change

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by emmabest2000(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
The kidnapping saga is still rampant in 9ja just because our government doesn't want to tackle them with seriousness ...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by itsme01: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
cool

we know they paid ransome, but kudos to them, if they were remotely this proactive amotekun wouldnt have surfaced

Now that this freed lady is also a Christian, i wonder the story our hypocrite brothers would tell us about Leah Sharibu and her imaginary resounding faith.. or did this released hostage converted to muslim?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Maxymilliano(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
I'm happy for her
Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Ustec: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's like we now have different factions of boko-haram,
The ones that kidnap for ransom and the other one that kidnap Leah sharibu

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by ajebuter(f): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oluwa Seun oooo

I rejoice with her relatives

Kudos to those who facilitated her freedom

Please don't forget others...

Adupe Oluwa oo

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by olayemioshiyemi: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Holly God may your name be forever be praised

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by itsme01: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
jimyjames:

Only an Ipobian reason this way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by klever18(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
wtf?boko haram is a government of the north(sharia) by the north(sharia) and for the north(sharia)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by YungMillionaire: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram by Guestuser: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
jimyjames:
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward / Ovia South-West LGA Result: PDP Charges Party Leaders To Occupy INEC Office / Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.