Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love (7168 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by treize(f): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2006
A Black Cloud Over My Head

Help me I feel like crying because I'm in love.

I've been watching this guy and know he is perfect for me.
I'm afraid to talk to him because I'm afraid of being rejected.
it's not just a stupid crush because I felt that way for 5 or 6 months and I never felt like that about anyone else.
When I see him I get butterflies, I kind of sweat, I'm sort of burning up but my hands are freezing. I also feel tears, but i'm happy with him. Seeing him smile makes me smile and everything.
he is really funny but mature.
I know it's love.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Z4M4eva(f): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2006
Hey don't cry...why don't you tell him your feelings and see how it goes from there...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Model(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2006
Jus go to him and tell him how u really feel about him,ok?Dont be shaky?
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Chxta(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2006
Just ask the man and get it over with.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by yemstrad(f): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2006
Your signature said it all. Have faith in God, approach the guy and you will achieve what you think is impossible.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chillin(f): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2006
whoa thatz some serious business!!

kk trezie letz work as a team here aight! how about we do this, follow theze steps aight:

When you see a guy you like
you walk straight up to him
And u'll be like(uhh), Heyy boy how you doing, you are the guy that I'm really pursuing, I would like to get to know you,
can you gimme your name, if you jot down your number you'll get mine in exchange,
See... I'm the girl of Ireland, and I hope you would'nt mind if I showed you around,
so when you go to certain places you'll be thinkin of me, we got people to meet and many places to see...

And he'll be like heyy heyy girl how you doing? damn! you know what! i'm really digging your lips as well as all u'v been talkin about...i think i'v gatt no choice than to fall for you! whoa!

BANG!!

trust me girl thatz *KEY* right there!

My main point---- talk it out with him!
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by ghettochyk(f): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2006
:Dgurl u crazy. i think LUDA wood agree! cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2006
What happens if you're not the perfect girl for him? I wouldn't consider him like a god or something, if I were you . Is he a model or what? smiley
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by prettyH(f): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2006
treize:

A Black Cloud Over My Head

Help me I feel like crying because I'm in love.

I've been watching this guy and know he is perfect for me.
I'm afraid to talk to him because I'm afraid of being rejected.
it's not just a stupid crush because I felt that way for 5 or 6 months and I never felt like that about anyone else.
When I see him I get butterflies, I kind of sweat, I'm sort of burning up but my hands are freezing. I also feel tears, but i'm happy with him. Seeing him smile makes me smile and everything.
he is really funny but mature.
I know it's love.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Are u sure u ain't infatuated because when u are around some one for a while u kindda start having feelings for them. But if not why not save yourself all this stress and just tell him. Whats worse than what you've been put through all these months?

chillin:

whoa thatz some serious business!!

kk trezie letz work as a team here aight! how about we do this, follow theze steps aight:

When you see a guy you like
you walk straight up to him
And u'll be like(uhh), Heyy boy how you doing, you are the guy that I'm really pursuing, I would like to get to know you,
can you gimme your name, if you jot down your number you'll get mine in exchange,
See... I'm the girl of Ireland, and I hope you would'nt mind if I showed you around,
so when you go to certain places you'll be thinkin of me, we got people to meet and many places to see...

And he'll be like heyy heyy girl how you doing? damn! you know what! i'm really digging your lips as well as all u'v been talkin about...i think i'v gatt no choice than to fall for you! whoa!

BANG!!

trust me girl thatz *KEY* right there!

My main point---- talk it out with him!

*shake head* See experience on two legs
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2006
She knows it's love, and she has not even known him yet. Unbelievable. We are gettting to the surreal here. I am sure if she does get to know him she most probably change her mind he's perfect.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Lotuken(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2006
Tell him u love him.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2006
Yep, do that, will be brillliant. Suppose one man came to you and told you "I LOVE YOU" "I LOVE YOU LOTS". You will get in a relationship with him right? smiley
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by prettyH(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2006
chrisd:

Yep, do that, will be brillliant. Suppose one man came to you and told you "I LOVE YOU" "I LOVE YOU LOTS". You will get in a relationship with him right? smiley

Obviously, she's smarter than that going up to him and talking bout love angry
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2006
Of course she is, the stupid one is the man who wrote that.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2006
Hey, prettyh. How you doing?
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chillin(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2006
ghettochyk:

:Dgurl u crazy. i think LUDA wood agree! cheesy

cheesy why not!
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by prettyH(f): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2006
chrisd:

Hey, prettyh. How you doing?

I'm a'ight and u?smiley cool
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2006
Me very good. Today staying in, no Samba today. smiley Perhaps tomorrow, yeah tomorrow for sure.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by smartsoft(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2006
well if you know what love is.. men you got to cry.. i have cried once for love...hehehe deep cry oooo
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by gabng(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2006
A word of advice. When telling him dont sound cheap. U know what nigerian guyz can be.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by smartsoft(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2006
Wetin nigerians guyz can do ? remember you are a guy dude
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chillin(f): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2006
Nigerian guyz can do unbelievable things!!whoop!!! they can do and undo! run4 your lyfe ooo(just kiddin).....anywaz trezie, i gave u my precious advice already  wink
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by smartsoft(m): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2006
ummm
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by treize(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2006
We are not Nigerian.
I don't care too much about his looks but i do care loads about his personality.
The thing is he has a twin bother and they're hardly ever are apart and I wouldn't want to go and ask him out in front of his brother, would I?
If it wasn't for his brother I'd already be going out with him.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2006
Ok he has a brother, so what?
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by treize(f): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2006
I don't want to ask the guy out in front of his brother, I'll embarres me AND him.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2006
Embaressed? I never get embarassed when I ask a girl even though people are near her. They even give me their details. cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by treize(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2006
How does everybody do it/
I'm always afraid to talk to boys i like.
Any tips on what to and not do?
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chillin(f): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2006
@Chris u'v gatt consider d fact that treize is a girl! guyz have no problem approaching gurlz but 4 a girl! no noo heyy treize u can talk to guyz but approching them! uhmmm thatz a whole lotta thing!
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2006
I am not saying she goes to him, but she has to do something to catch his attention. Else she will just see him being snatched by another chic, whoever that may be. According to me, noone cares if she gets him or not, but she does I think.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by treize(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2006
Finaly someone understands me!
I can talk to boys i like but i can't ask them out, it's too hard and every guy feels differently about girls asking them out.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by chrisd(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2006
I think she needs to believe in herself more. And anyway I would not base my life only if I am able to get him or not. He is just any man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl / So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.