Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love (7167 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:16am On Apr 26, 2007
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by arianne(f): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2007
girl, its ok 2 cry, it brings u down from the emotional high. bin there before u know.
i kinda agree with anabell, i tink u should first be friends with him,this helps establish a bond, and common ground to build on (u can call him, hang out with him, seek his advice and other stuff that friends do) and it also givs u the chance 2 know him better (u mite find somthings u cnt stand about him, u know), once ur on this level with him, ur a lady, u know when and how to turn your charm on. Pls be classy and sincere bout it, but dnt go fallin down on ur knees like ur begging to be loved. if he is the man that u say and think he is, he'll definitely reciprocate and hook up witchu. all da best. smiley
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by arianne(f): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2007
are u sure its not a physical and superficial attraction? u gotta be sure
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by olabosun(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2007
U feel u love him rit !.go 2 & make him up,if he likes u as well.bt saying the real truth,he won't value u.he'll take u as a sex object. My dear ssta.i'll advice not 2 .
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by dollyp1cute(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2007
Don't feel like crying but cry as much as you can.

Then take phensic.

Infatuation is a crazy thing, I've been there vividly once and when it all blew over

I thought to myself what the heck was I thinking off tripping over this guy.

Ok i know I am being cynical but like others have said try to be his friend.

Warning: Even being his friend may be more dangerous especially going by the symptoms you are already having.

Pele, sorry
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by UPRISING: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
just get to know him first
be a good friend to him.
ask him question on what he
likes and places he like to visit
get close to him, and i promise
you with time things will work
out better, just be nice to him
and don't rush into sex with him.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Rlst84sale(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2007
If you go to him you will get your heart destroyed not just broken. I would suggest that you position yourself in places where he can notice you without you dressing or acting suggestivelly. If he has any eye or feeling towards you he will approach you, once he does that, exchange contact info with him and play hard to get for him for a while. If he insists then you have a better chance. Most men won't value what they don't work hard for, and you ladies don't either I hope.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by anabell(f): 3:58am On Jun 08, 2007
@rist84sale, word
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Esss(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2007
I tire for una O!

The girl dey try tell una say the guy fine like Denzel washington wey dem mix him DNA wit george clooney own and say she wogly pass shrek wife,

That is to say beauty and the beast remix,

Now una see as e dey do boy when e see una abi, Go scope am make ehn reject you kwa.

I dey pray for u sha, But at least now you understand how bobos dey feel
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by sammy6(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2007
Say no more,i love you too
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by tasiana(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2007
Then cry,no wail until he notices u angry
why dnt u get up and get on with telling him how u feel,nothing ventured nothing gained.dnt let the fear of rejection hold u back.
gdluck wink
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Esss(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2007
This brings us to a very important Topic,

WHY ARE WOMEN AFRAID TO WALK UP TO A GUY THEY LOVE AND ASK HIM OUT,

See this one, dey here dey cry. meanwhile the guy no even dey aware of her existence, meanwhile she dey cry for backyard.

women are such big hypocrites,

Yet you all get mad when we say Its a mans world,

O girl either grow up or move on.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by boom247: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2011
What if the guy is in LOve with someone else.Shine ur eye oh!No enter thief car.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by kepsi123(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Approach him with your feelings. Give him immediate sex at your peril
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by dabarpharmacy: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2014
WE DON’T DIE, WE KILL OURSELVES (2)
Welcome aboard. We started a journey from the last edition, in case you are just coming on, we are on our way to wellness. We defined our destination and here, a quick recap, Wellness is “A dynamic state of health in which an individual progresses toward a higher level of functioning, achieving an optimum balance between internal and external environments’’.
Why Wellness?
Wellness because there is NOTHING GOOD about illnesses and diseases. Managing them comes with a huge price. It affects the pocket of its victims, their overall (Physical, Social, Mental, and Emotional) health, and family member’s well-being. The brunt is borne mostly by the sick, his care giver, family members and in the long run, the society as existing profitable economic activities are put on hold, new business ideas buried and limited resources that should have been multiplied are channelled towards providing relief for the sick.
Anti-wellness habits includes poor diet, lack of physical activity, inadequate relief of chronic stress, smoking, and overuse of alcohol. These habits continued over time break down the body’s immune system thus making the body susceptible to various kinds of illnesses.
Every human body has an immune system. Wikipedia in its definition says The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
It will not be out of place if I liken the Immune System to a Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) in a shopping mall with heavy traffic of people and stock. The CCTV is meant to monitor what happens in the mall, who and what comes in and goes out. Now, what happens if the CCTV gets bad? Anything goes in and comes out without check even PILFERERS. Meaning that when the immune system breaks down, diseases has FREE ENTRY AND EXIT permit.
IMMUNE SYSTEM
From our brief definition, the Immune System is a Structure. A structure can be built or torn down. The truth is that no structure left on its own without attention gets better. If it is not being improved on, it breaks down and gets destroyed. So, it is either of two things- (1). Keep working on the system to make it stronger OR (2). Abandon it to itself and it gets weaker.
Just as a physical structure (building) needs the right standard and quantity of sand, cement, water, iron bars, stones, gravel, etc. to stand and pass for a strong structure, so does the human body,- Your body needs a mix of several nutrients from food to function at its peak.
From elementary science, almost all of us learnt about the food chart, classes of food and BALANCED DIET. We are familiar with Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Fats and Oil, and Water. Our Immune System is built by what we EAT and DRINK; OUR DIET.
IS YOUR DIET COMPLETE?
From the basic knowledge of elementary science, Can you judge your diet to be complete and in THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS? Now, be true to yourself. Is it? Right now, I know you are doing a serious heart search. You see, in our days, the food stuff we have are processed. The bran in our rice and wheat are gone, the juices lack the fibre of the fruits, our beans is baked and canned, the fish broiled, oiled and canned, the maize de-hulled and the husks fed to backyard goats!, Everything Is Processed!!!
The truth is that in the process of processing these foods, they are killed. Now, can you answer my question?
See you next time…
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Kweenesther(f): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2014
My 2kobo advice....me tink its just a crush/infactuation...u tink he is perfect for u...ur world revolves around him....u nervous to talk to him cuz u tink he mite not find u perfect or his type...u get goosebumps nd nervous weneva he is around...Babe...its just for a while....soon wen u get to knw everytin bout him...his characters nd default or wen u see d bad side of him u re gonna be like...Gosh!! was i actually crushing on him?? its not luv yet if u ve not seen every side of him....Trust me...walk up to him nd tell him..nd see hw it goes**pretty sure not well** or better still just control ur feelings nd try tellin urself he is just like every other guy nd soon it will fade....P.s d guy in question mite not feel anytin for cos he doesnt knw u....even if he does get to knw u...he mite just want to play you.....JUST MY OPINION...NO HARD FEELINGS
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by msjanet(f): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2014
Kweenesther:
My 2kobo advice....me tink its just a crush/infactuation...u tink he is perfect for u...ur world revolves around him....u nervous to talk to him cuz u tink he mite not find u perfect or his type...u get goosebumps nd nervous weneva he is around...Babe...its just for a while....soon wen u get to knw everytin bout him...his characters nd default or wen u see d bad side of him u re gonna be like...Gosh!! was i actually crushing on him?? its not luv yet if u ve not seen every side of him....Trust me...walk up to him nd tell him..nd see hw it goes**pretty sure not well** or better still just control ur feelings nd try tellin urself he is just like every other guy nd soon it will fade....P.s d guy in question mite not feel anytin for cos he doesnt knw u....even if he does get to knw u...he mite just want to play you.....JUST MY OPINION...NO HARD FEELINGS
. Sister this is a thread of over 8 years.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by akinsadeez(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2014
msjanet:
. Sister this is a thread of over 8 years.

Hehehehehehehe.grin wow. Can you believe I just noticed the date after reading your comment.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Smartiegurl(f): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Unbelievable!
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Anny69: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2023
ThoniaSlim:
Oh wow!
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by UYEMDO35(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
It's very simple to go about it, that's, if you don't want him to see you as a very cheap girl.
You can use his friends or relatives as a point of contact to get through to him.. just walk to dem and tell dem how you feel about the guy... Dey will relate your message to your crush and if possible your crush has some feelings for you, he will come to you and profess his love for you ... Who knows whether he might be secretly admiring you.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by Anny69: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
UYEMDO35:
It's very simple to go about it, that's, if you don't want him to see you as a very cheap girl.
You can use his friends or relatives as a point of contact to get through to him.. just walk to dem and tell dem how you feel about the guy... Dey will relate your message to your crush and if possible your crush has some feelings for you, he will come to you and profess his love for you ... Who knows whether he might be secretly admiring you.
grin grin Lol.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by MechanicMike: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
treize:
A Black Cloud Over My Head

Help me I feel like crying because I'm in love.

I've been watching this guy and know he is perfect for me.
I'm afraid to talk to him because I'm afraid of being rejected.
it's not just a stupid crush because I felt that way for 5 or 6 months and I never felt like that about anyone else.
When I see him I get butterflies, I kind of sweat, I'm sort of burning up but my hands are freezing. I also feel tears, but i'm happy with him. Seeing him smile makes me smile and everything.
he is really funny but mature.
I know it's love.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

angry
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by MechanicMike: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
treize:

it's not just a stupid crush because I felt that way for 5 or 6 months and I never felt like that about anyone else.
When I see him I get butterflies, I kind of sweat, I'm sort of burning up but my hands are freezing. I also feel tears, but i'm happy with him. Seeing him smile makes me smile and everything.
I know it's love.

funnny? funnny how? he 100% full bloooded gay homo sir....according to latest opinion poll, only faggggots crack joke...REAL MEN DONT!!!!!(no oofeincese}angry
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by MechanicMike: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
treize:

I know it's love.

anyways are u lightskin? angry
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by UYEMDO35(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Did you check the year this thread was created? Lol.
LoL! that's been a very long time..... I didn't even check d date.
Re: I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love by obinna58(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
😁😁😁
2006 thread going smooth

Nigerian girls don cast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know When A Man Loves You. / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / PICTURES - Black Muscular Women Show Off Their Sexy Built Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.