Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Atiku Is Not Hungry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Not Hungry (885 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Not Hungry by kliverpool(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2007
A reporter as ATIKU if he will work with the new Government in way he said no AM NOT HUNGRY.
So the whole thing is all about eating,and now he is full
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by debosky(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2007
I am not hungry means, the government cannot bribe or close his mouth with a position so as to drop his petitions/claims.

He is simply saying he does not need government position for sustenance as is common amongst many politicians in Nigeria
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by McKren(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2007
kliverpool:

A reporter as ATIKU if he will work with the new Government in way he said no AM NOT HUNGRY.
So the whole thing is all about eating,and now he is full

I think you are dead right.
Someone's tongue is betraying their thoughts.
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by BigB11(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2007
1. I'm not hungry means "I am a man and I can not be bought"

2. It could also mean "I've had enough and I'm very full"

3. It could also mean "I am bigger than any position this administration could ever offer me"
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by kliverpool(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2007
It simply means he can not serve in any capacity lover than VP.cos he can not
get the kind of money he stole as VP in any ministry.The only place he can steal more is number one position.
And that is the only thing that can motivate him to go back.
We all know is not about serving people.

This is a man that told BBC HARDTALK that he has returned the money he took.
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by Nobody: 2:09am On May 30, 2007
What Atiku meant to say was; "i am not hungry, i am just greedy!"
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by smile4kenn(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2007
I am not hungry means hes not hungry for Nigeria's politics. he has other things he can achieve in life. Obasanjo asked him same question 1999 and he accepted, all he got was to be used and dumped and they even laid false allegations on him. Let Atiku be!!!
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by kliverpool(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2007
@smile4kenn
do u know if u steal #10 in Lagos u could die 4 that?
but these people will steal billions of $ and they still get sympathy from
people like you.
He own up that he took the money,a thief is always a thief.
Serving your country in any capacity should be a thing of joy and pride
but in Nigeria it what you can get
God will save us
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by kliverpool(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2007
@smile4kenn
He is not hungry for Nigerian politics and he wanted to rule Nigeria
so if he won that election he will say ho am no more hungry for the politics in this country
someone else should take over?
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by YangaRat: 8:42am On May 30, 2007
Na only the time when EFCC them trap don close finish, wey be say them go sieze all the stolen billions of dollar money wey Atifu think say him don hide for oversea bank, together with all the big-big house wey this yeye jekuredo A[b]TEEF[/b]U MAN don take style build and put for him ashawo-5-naira, pig-nose wife name, together with him dog name and maiguard name,  come follow all that one throway Atifu put for inside air-condition VIP cell for Kiri-kiri, na THAT time Atifu go come know the real meaning of hungry wey no get comma.  

We all go take koro-koro eye see this man as e go soon fall from him TEEF heaven, gburugudu-gbosa for inside jail hell where sun no dey enter.

Monkey no fine, but him mama love am.
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by picoba(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2007
For good 8 years. being in government ,

Atiku is not hungry, at all. That is the way I see the man. He is not in the category of people that is hungry, neither his family.

He means;
(i). I am greedy
(ii). I am Ungrateful to God
(iii). I am a waster.
(iv). I just want to kill democracy
Re: Atiku Is Not Hungry by knotty(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2007
`can`t you see my rotund belly??
did you not see my cheeks?
do i look mean and lean?
am i not rotund enuf to be well fed?

Government and service, the type people like Yardua will be practising, are for hungry people. count me out. any governance that i cannot be totally in charge of official looting, i am too well fed to participate in. Get out, yeye pressman"

you got the concluding part of the interview courtesy of KNOTTYYYYYYYY

(1) (Reply)

Norway Is Most Peaceful Country, Us 96th, Nigeria 117th / Newly Redesigned Naira Notes / Join The Nigerian Youth League Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.