Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) (33987 Views)

Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots / Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Governor obaseki and his deputy shuaibu over the weekend paid a courtesy visit to the Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu olowo Eko.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oba Lagoon.
Oba that vacate his throne for a Fulani man.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Davash222:
Oba Lagoon.

You always talk before you think

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
I thought obaseki and shuaibu always say edo is not Lagos?

E be like say jungle don dey mature

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

You always talk before you think

But, I'm saying the truth na.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Time to select men from boys is around the corner tongue

sarrki:

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Witchersunited: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Carrying his deputy everywhere like homeless people, you are dead politically, I feel sorry for you, ambode got nothing on how your story will go, ungrateful goat, oshiomole moved heaven and Earth to make you governor, iyamo had more supporters and network, they did everything, forced you on people and you bit the finger that helped you, anybody that knows Edo politics knows what I'm saying, it's really painful to see, how this person was elevated to what he is now and he is acting like he got to where he is on his own, he didn't even talk during campaigns, it was oshiomole that kept telling people that they should vote him to continue his work

All the plaques of Egypt fall on your ungrateful head idiot

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Davash222:

But, I'm saying the truth na.

Go say that to your obi or king

Don’t you have one ?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

Go say that to your obi or king

Don’t you have one ?
My King can't stoop too low to vacate his throne for a Fulani herdsman.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
obaseki is looking for soft landing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Why do I smell 2nd term agenda in this visit....I am sure Burdillion would be next.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by allthingsgood: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
He should go kneel down and beg oshiomole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by dukie25: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
uruba23:
Why do I smell 2nd term agenda in this visit....I am sure Burdillion would be next.
Oba Akiolu was on the governor's entourage when Oshiomhole thugs attacked them at Iyamho. Oba Akiolu is the chancellor of Edo state University Iyamho.

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by dukie25: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

Oba Akiolu was part of the entourage that got stoned at Iyamho.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by dukie25: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
Witchersunited:
Carrying his deputy everywhere like homeless people, you are dead politically, I feel sorry for you, ambode got nothing on how your story will go, ungrateful goat, oshiomole moved heaven and Earth to make you governor, iyamo had more supporters and network, they did everything, forced you on people and you bit the finger that helped you, anybody that knows Edo politics knows what I'm saying, it's really painful to see, how this person was elevated to what he is now and he is acting like he got to where he is on his own, he didn't even talk during campaigns, it was oshiomole that kept telling people that they should vote him to continue his work

All the plaques of Egypt fall on your ungrateful head idiot
[/s]

We reject godfatherism.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Witchersunited: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
dukie25:
[s][/s]

We reject godfatherism.
i’m sure that if the governor of your state appears where you are now, you will fall on your knees and sing his praises, even in America there are godfathers that make or break politicians

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by naptu2: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Davash222:
Oba Lagoon.

Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? 

https://www.nairaland.com/5014316/did-oba-lagos-leave-throne

9 Likes

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by helinues: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
This Obaseki no smart at all......

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Judeerons32: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
When Oshiomhole picked and supported him against other qualified aspirants in 2016 that was not godfatherism abi.
Obaseki wants Oshiomhole to do the same thing again that is the quarrel. And you are shouting no to godfatherism.
Obaseki poor performance is his problem not Oshiomhole. With the money he has refused to share according to him what has he done in over 3years. No new health centres,no new schools,no new roads,no new jobs. Edo people are waiting for him at the ballot if he gets there.
dukie25:
[s][/s]

We reject godfatherism.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Olugbanko: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
futile fence mending! isn't it too late to cry when the head is off? obaseki is a sure goner!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Lagosfinder(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Edo 2020
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by opalu: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Jack500: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
A
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Edu3Again: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
The most useless traditional ruler in Nigeria, Oba of Lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by 9jamag(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ki ade pe lori ooo...

Are you in need of a professional, effective & affordable Website Design for your business or organization? See my signature to contact us today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post / PMB, Tinubu, Amaechi & Members Of The Campaign Council In 4 + 4 Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.