Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here (15747 Views)

2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! / Delsu 2nd Batch Admission List 2010/2011 / Delsu 2nd Batch Admission List Out (2) (3) (4)

Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here by emmabowin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (ABRAKA)
THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU ALL THAT THE LONG AWAITED DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST IS OUT AFTER WAITING FOR LONG.
PLEASE VISIT www.delsuonline.com TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROVISIONALLY ADMITTED. ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN TRAVEL DOWN TO THE SCHOOL IF IT IS OK BY YOU OR CONTACT US TO HELP YOU CHECK.
UPON CHECKING YOUR RESULT, PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THIS FORUM TO INFORM US AS WE SET A COUNTDOWN TIMER TO RESUMPTION DATE.
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY IS A STATE OWNED UNIVERSITY AND OPERATES A VERY FAST CURRICULUM. THIS MEANS THAT RESUMPTION FOR NEXT SESSION WILL COMMENCE THIS DECEMBER, SO PLEASE BE DO WELL TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON TIME.

CONGRATULATIONS AS YOU CHECK.
KABUSH, IT IS DONE
Re: Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here by willijot(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2010
when i checked it was telling me generic error.
Re: Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here by emmabowin(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2010
hi wiilijot, if you are unable to check, it means they might be working on the site at that time.
however, you can send me your details so that i can help you check.
hoping to hear from you.
Re: Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here by Drdonald4(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2010
call me if u need help
Re: Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here by Krisoko: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2011
Guys abeg make una help me chek my jnr broda status.
Urer name-15182647fi
paswrd-okorie121995.
Re: Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here by chiboy21: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2011
Guy these thread na for 2010 admission session, dont you see the date
Re: Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here by Franklove51: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2011
I checked my result and it was showing me that the registration number is not valid or it is not among these batch of list, does that mean i did not gain admission?
Re: Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here by pearlhapi(f): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2012

Nigerian AGIP Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 / List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission / Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP)