Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead (13665 Views)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) / Breaking News: Edo State Governor Oshiomole's Wife Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by tokunbobo(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2010
Eyah, cant believe it happened to you because u motivated me to started something. I've started it and the result is www.yearningforsuccess..com Thanks for that, just take heart sir. Rgds
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by SIBB(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2010
Death comes to we all, , It's just that it is painful when you see good people passing away so soon. Sir, please take heart as the Lord Almighty will continue to be your strength. May her humble soul rest in perfect peace.

Yemi.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by LordBabs(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2010
i cofirmed she died of breast cancer.it's a message 2 all women, make una dey check una breast often.make u no dey hide breast 4 we (men)as we see pass una&we go fit help.allow decent men 2 suck ur breast not with men with virulent teeths and veneral mouths.a word they say,
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by LordBabs(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2010
i cofirmed she died of breast cancer.it's a message 2 all women, make una dey check una breast often.make u no dey hide breast 4rm we (men)as we see pass una&we go fit help.allow decent men 2 suck your breast not with men with virulent teeths and veneral mouths.a word they say,
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by dave2(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2010
Lord Babs:

i cofirmed she died of bosom cancer.it's a message 2 all women, make una dey check una bosom often.make u no dey hide bosom 4rm we (men)as we see pass una&we go fit help.allow decent men 2 suck your bosom not with men with virulent teeths and veneral mouths.a word they say,

I no fit laugh oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by HARDDON: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2010
sad
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by 190: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2010
edo people don work again~ angry angry
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by solajacobs(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2010
please take heart comrade adams
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by jibsyola(f): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
ina lilahi waina ilehi rojiuna.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by akossyy: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
May her perfect soul rest in the bosom of the Lord,
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by juliebest(f): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
It is a pity. May her soul rest in perfect peace and may God console Gov. Oshiomole
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by nairaman66(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hope there is nothing fishy! May her soul rest in peace,
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by NAJALYN: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
This is very very sad news, and a big blow to our Comrade Governor, the People of Edo State, and the Nation. I pray for the repose of the soul of late Mrs. Clara Oshiomhole. And I commiserate with our Comrade Governor, Adams Oshiomhole and his family. May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss of his wife, Amen.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by NAJALYN: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
This is very very sad news, and a big blow to our Comrade Governor, the People of Edo State, and the Nation. I pray for the repose of the soul of late Mrs. Clara Oshiomhole. And I commiserate with our Comrade Governor, Adams Oshiomhole and his family. May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss of his wife, Amen.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by san26dy(f): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
Lord Babs:

i cofirmed she died of bosom cancer.it's a message 2 all women, make una dey check una bosom often.make u no dey hide bosom 4 we (men)as we see pass una&we go fit help.allow decent men 2 suck your bosom not with men with virulent teeths and veneral mouths.a word they say,

Seriously Seun, This censorship is too much. Which one now is bossom cancer.

@ topic may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by ijapet: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2010
may the family of the departed never experience such again (amen)
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by pheesayor(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2010
san26dy:

lwkmd for here oooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by lynxnoon(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2010
may her soul rest in perfect peace cry cry
Amen smiley
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by gestapo(f): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2010

Edo State Governor
In April 2007, Adams Oshiomhole ran for Governor of Edo State under the Action Congress Party, with which his Labour Party had entered a strategic alliance.[2] Oserheimen Osunbor of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) was declared the winner. However, the AC contested the election on the basis of various irregularities. On March 20, 2008, an Edo State election tribunal nullified the election of Oserheimen Osunbor and declared Oshiomhole the winner. On November 11, 2008, a federal Appeal Court sitting in Benin City upheld the ruling of the state's elections petitions tribunal, declaring Oshiomole to be the Governor of Edo State. The decision was based on several voting irregularities

Was wondering if the Country Nigeria had changed and God had blessed the Nation by bestowing honourable, Godfearing leaders on Nigeria, alas, he is one of them

May her soul RIP.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by frendme: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
Gov, may her soul rest in peace. It is well with your soul
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by dane(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
Condolences to the oshiomole's family and the people of Edo state. may u meet at the other side. good night
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by vicenzo(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2010
Adams,God knows the best,take heart.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by chizzyify: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2010
I pray for her family to take heart. For life is full of ups and down. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by LordBabs(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
san26dy:

no mind d guy o!na 'breast' i put 4 dere.i no know wr he see bosom cancer.breast na breast, notin lurid dere.make we call am wetin e be.abi?
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by pkasso(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2010
What a pity.Governor Oshiomole should take heart.May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Limaoscar: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
My prayer is with His excellency and the entire oshiomole family at this time. I heard their daughter was preparing to go to the Altar before this cruel incidence.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by tosinaded(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
sad sad. . . . watching the lying in state now on AIT
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Kaabeejii(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
May God forgive her sin and bless her on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tourist Attraction! Monorail That Covers Only A 50naira Distance In PH City / Tinubu, Akande, Oyegun Congratulate Ambode (photos) / Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.