Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

#Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley (28800 Views)

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Laliga: Chukwueze Bags Assist In Villarreal 2-0 Home Win Against Valladolid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by News0003: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Manchester United were always going to find Burnley a tough nut to crack. In recent years, at Old Trafford, the Clarets have come through relatively unscathed. And it was a similar story on Wednesday night, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side slumping to a 2-0 defeat.

The 2:0 defeat at home soil to Burnley didn't go down with Manchester united fans as they took to the micro blogging platform, Twitter to vent their anger while at the same calling for the SACK of United Boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Below are some tweets sighted by news9naija

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/OleOut?src=hashtag_click
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Long live Ole

23 Likes

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by sammyj: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Ole is a gunner. Ole thief must go!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by FactBoyz: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2020
The problem is not Ole..The problem is Ed Woodward. Since he took over the helm of affairs in Manchester United in 2013, Man U has nosedived from its former glories. Even the new managers VanGaal, Moyes, Mourinho couldn't do much to save Man U.

Remove Woodward! He doesn't listen to Mangers request for players cause he has no football experience. He was appointed because of how good he was in increasing the revenue for Man U

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by thelifepagesng(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Lmao
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Temptee101(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2020
grin

The problem of man u is not coach. Their problem is more spiritual than physical

They should first accept they are in the same category with Aston villa, Nottingham forest etc...that should be the beginning of their comeback

Man u should try other sports like rugby, judo etc...

Spits

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Lashist(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Make real ManU fans wey dey buy tickets to watch matches do all these if they want the guy out. No be some Nigerians wey never buy 1 ManU ticket go begin do OleOut cheesy

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by jobsmiths(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
I always thought he knew what he was doing, its unfortunate His brains are blurred...... Sack him and ED Woodward

1 Like

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by temmypotter(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Ole is on the wheel grin,

Why am I even laughing, My team's situation is no better. Took out Valverde only to bring in another low-tier manager to manage one of football's most important clubs.

There are only two teams in the world today - Liverpool and others - This pains me so much, but it's true.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Estimable(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Most Useless and Inconsistent Team, ruined my sweet Accumulation.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Jide11CAC: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Expert17: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Useless club

Useless owners

Useless coach

Useless players

18 Likes

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Perfecttouchade: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Ole out . ...no chill man UTD
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Brooke60(f): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Ole ko,
Ole ni
He is not going anywhere!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Jamexjulius(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Man Utd and Arsenal are both in the same mess grin grin

Crowdsurfwork account is available. Check my sig.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Perfecttouchade: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Ole out grin
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Offpoint: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
The stadium was so empty last night for a second I thought it was Buhari giving speech on Good leadership....

I'm quitting betting, I got 9 games right... I would have just cashed out, but my instincts keeps telling me ManU can't be beaten in their own home.

I won't cry

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Crazeworld(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Stupid coach, foolish board
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Roon9(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
And lampard too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Lamasta(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Ole my nigga You going nowhere grin
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by GEOANDSONS: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Man Utd defenders grin

Link below

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Geeksamir(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Ole out!!!
Bastard wey spoil my ticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by Roon9(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Brooke60:
Ole ko,
Ole ni
He is not going anywhere!

Yes o.... Please he's not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by eleko1: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2020
sad spit
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by chelsea1116(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2020
Man Utd family.
With that backside why everybody no go enjoy to chop them...Man U na cheerful givers.

17 Likes

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by tstx(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Chai
Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Lol i knew this will get here.. It's really trending on Twitter for real. As a Manchester United fan, I can't help buh to agree that Ole has indeed overstayed his welcome. He doesn't really seem to know what he is doing anymore. Imagine him selling off good players only to play useless ones in the likes of Perreira, Lingard, Jones, Fred etc... That team has really gone to the dogs now. I felt really bad we lost that match yesterday. To think that i was so confident about us winning it before the match started ehn..

I really used to like and support Solksjaer buh i think he really has to go already.. The worst performance ever...

10 Likes

Re: #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley by AmazingDesigns: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens / Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos) / EFCC Trolls An Arsenal Fan Over Their Customary 4th Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.