Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Do Women Test Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Test Men? (1551 Views)

How Women Test Men: Tips On How To Successfully Pass These Tests / Why Women Test Men They Are Dating! / Why Do Women Test Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Test Men? by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2010
Most times I've heard that women test men why?
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by obowunmi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
to see if the man is worth their time, esp. if he is a perspective husband.
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
@poster
life itself is full of tests bro, men test women, life tests humans, and so forth.
would you buy/get anything without knowing if its right for the intended purpose?

if you have the right mindset then you have nothing to fear about whatever test some woman may throw at you.
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by kokoye(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2010
cos they cant make up their damn minds grin

comparisons and influences forever and ever is all they do.
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2010
to affirm if the guys truly love them
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by Dsense(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
To assert if he's her Mr Right!
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by livedit(f): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
grin we test men? No, we just wanna check you out like men check us out. We want to get to know you. Some women do "test" men. I guess you need to clarify what you mean by "test".
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by kokoye(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^

Test - find out if he really loves you.

Like lie to him that you are pregnant to see his reaction  grin

My life . .babes don show me o!! too many white lies from y'all. why dont you just straight up ask 
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by sexybabes(f): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2010
To see if he is TRUSTEDGUY
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by LordReed(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2010
The only problem I have with it is sometimes they come at the most inapropriate times. Other than dat I say if u don't like me lemme know this relationship is not a trap.
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by livedit(f): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

Test - find out if he really loves you.

Like lie to him that you are pregnant to see his reaction  grin

My life . .babes don show me o!! too many white lies from y'all. why dont you just straight up ask 

Ooohhh I see kokoye! Women are hormonal.  I think some men tend to forget that and think we are just being "crazy" or "childish".  But the fact is when we sometimes feel "unloved" or not getting enough "attention" then some may test your love/feelings for them.  But let me say, those who feel they have to lie about being pregnant is someone immature and playing mind games. 

When you are in a relationship, I think both women and men run that "test" of faith and love. Even if it's jokenly just like what you said to see what reaction we get.  And if you are with the wrong person, it can back fire on us.  So that is why real men need to find real women who don't play games and vice versa.
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by kokoye(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
I hear you.

Two separate girls lied to me about being pregnant several years ago.

I shed crocodile tears but did not suggest abortion - cos I knew that's what they were hunting for grin
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by livedit(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
kokoye:

I hear you.

Two separate girls lied to me about being pregnant several years ago.

I shed crocodile tears but did not suggest abortion - cos I knew that's what they were hunting for grin

Woooww, they did that. That explains why you made the right decision and not with them.
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by kokoye(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
but of course grin
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by clogogo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
but men do
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by iice(f): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
I don't really test men undecided Guilty until proven innocent. I don't need to test. . .he has just has to show me who he is. Words mean nothing as with humans.
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by Wumine(f): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2010
Test men? Y should i waste my time doing that? He will definitely show his true colour and very soon. Men are easier to read than women IMO
Re: Why Do Women Test Men? by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2010
Wumine:

Test men? Y should i waste my time doing that? He will definitely show his true colour and very soon. Men are easier to read than women IMO

Really? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Vows (love Letter) / Am I Being Unfair To Boifrnd Numba1? / How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.