Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (104010 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Airforce1(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2020
The Lagos NURTW boss took to his Instagram page to share this news with his followers.

Beautiful I must say .

Congratulations to the king of the street.

Alhamdulilai,

Please join me to celebrate with my wife Alhaja Temitope Adunni Akinsanya for this beautiful House Warming .

May Almighty Allah shower his blessings all over this house, convert this mere brick and mortar into your dwelling place.

May this house be filled with generous hands and welcoming smiles

Smiles that a capable of melting every troubles away, Spread warmth and serenity all over the house

May this love touch every family and friend that sets foot in this house

Bless this house and make it home of prosperity and peace. Amen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rg6SthZAO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Joshmodest(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2020
King of which street

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by tompat86(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Yeye agbero/next governor of lagos state

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by GamalNasser: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2020
NURTW bosses and ugly house sef ..those men see a lot of rabbah but lack taste in everything from food to woman to dress sense to house

496 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by viyon02: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2020
If a thug boss can have a beautiful house just like this and a professor will find it hard to build, Now tell me the value of academic achievement in this country.

307 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by BuhariAdvocate: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Useless being. So mc is amotekun? Lol upon all your ranting against amotekun government continue to disappoint you.
NaijaRoyalty:
Amotekun terrorist leader added yet another house to his already soiled name.

Truly, Hooliganism, Rascality and Skull mining pays in the south west .

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
MC OLUOMO being the leader of Amotekun is more reason the evil and stupid group won't give the right to fly .

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by BuhariAdvocate: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
It pain you i understand. Children of hate.
GamalNasser:
NURTW bosses and ugly house sef ..those men see a lot of rabbah but lack taste in everything from food to woman to dress sense to house

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Useless being. So mc is amotekun? Lol upon all your ranting against amotekun government continue to disappoint you.

In your useless dream that Amotekun will work.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/23/breaking-amotekun-will-not-stand-buhari-govt-replies-tinubu-falana-south-west-govs/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by GamalNasser: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
It pain you i understand. Children of hate.

Why will that dirty house pain me ..I live in something 50 times better and classier g

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Davash222(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2020
Illiteracy could be seen all over that building.

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by emmydiamon(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Once you are focus and have a priceless ambition in life, you will excel, Taout or Educated.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by BuhariAdvocate: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Lol go to osun and trying anything stupid there. You will be the first example. Amotekun has already stationed some strategic highways.
NaijaRoyalty:

In your useless dream that Amotekun will work.

8 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by BuhariAdvocate: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
I can see that in you.
GamalNasser:

Why will that dirty house pain me ..I live in something 50 times better and classier g

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by GamalNasser: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I can see that in you.

Vicky boy some of use are not 30k hooligans like y'all just trust me on that

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol go to osun and trying anything stupid there. You will be the first example. Amotekun has already stationed some strategic highways.

OPC are already a menace to the society so we say no to Amotekun

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by BuhariAdvocate: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Yes they always be a menace to a notorious person like you.
NaijaRoyalty:

OPC are already a menace to the society so we say no to Amotekun

13 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Captainrambo2: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Airforce1 has left emoney. Its now mc grin

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Yes they always be a menace to a notorious person like you.

If I'm notorious for not supporting a terrorist group then where do you classify Mc Oluomo who's the chief leader of Amotekun ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Gabkosh: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Amotekun terrorist leader added yet another house to his already soiled name.

Truly, Hooliganism, Rascality and Skull mining pays in the south west .

Oponu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
Oponu
Says a skull miner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Gabkosh: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

They have come again, online billionaires

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Gabkosh: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Says a skull miner
Sharap, eyan Clifford orji. The okija shrine people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Fasindo: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2020
shocked

Nice one

A wife will also have a better investment of her husbsnd money.

I hope Siriratu Sindodo will congratulate her.

After all she has no reason to be jealous cos she got a customised brand new Murano, trips to Muslim's holy land, Mecca and choice locations.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
Sharap, eyan Clifford orji. The okija shrine people.

Hydraulic soup gobbling demon grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by sonofanarchy(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020
bad taste for design.house design be looking like Ankara

37 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by revenge001: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Airforce1:
The Lagos NURTW boss took to his Instagram page to share this news with his followers.

Beautiful I must say .

Congratulations to the king of the street.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

are you representing m c oluomo now, what happened to E money abi he don fire you..... eiyah, hope oluomo will pay you well to be able to take care of your baby mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Kendumazy(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Congrats.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.