Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home (56558 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
I have to create another account for this reason, please i need all the advice I can get to save my marriage and sanity.

Recently I have been feeling so Hot after I stopped my baby from breastfeeding. My hubby tries his own possible way to satisfy me but after the sex I will still masturbate to pleasure myself cause I will be fantasizing about someone going down on me with their tongue (I have never experienced that in my entire life) my hubby doesn't do that.

This has made to fantasize about other guys giving me the pleasure I need, i went as far as searching the internet for gigolos and having this fantasy with them on my mind. This is crazy, I even contacted one and we fixed a date (he promised to go down on me really hot with his tongue) but I bluffed it cause I really don't have the courage to cheat on my hubby though I have cheated on him a million times on my head. I can't even imagine doing it physically but the thought is always on my head. I need to stop this and the frequent masturbation before it ruins me.

I need all the advices including insults, maybe the insults will reset my head. I am 32 years with four kids. Thank you

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by healthserve(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
The most important thing is what I want to hit on before this thread degenerates into a squabble. And it is take it easy on yourself. Your high moral standards and etiquette along with your principles, beliefs, values and self expectation has placed you on a pedestal where you expect yourself to act in a certain manner and form. So to win this war, you must first and foremost win the battle in your mind. Yes, every thing goor or bad in this instance is in your mind and to end this struggle the battle must first be won in your mind. Hence I recommend this tips:

1. You'll make new resolutions and you'll fail yourselves many times. But be prepared to forgive yourself before you fail. Being able to pick yourself back up and move forward is one of the routines you should embrace enroute your destination to get healing.

2. The mind is the largest sexual organ. Stop feeding your mind with crazy sexual stuff. Infact Place rules on yourself not be participate in anything sexual outside your hubby.

3. After you've forgiven yourself, adopt the belief that marriage isn't all sex sex and sex. And you'll sacrifice what you don't receive but stay contented. Mental contentment is one of the sure ways to deal with mental wandering. To win this war, you must treat yourself with love and kindness and not condemn yourself in anyway however bad, lest through your own cycle of thoughts you slip into being guilt tripped by your mind and loose focus on healing beyond scars

4. Try new things and fill up spare hours. Place yourself in a new fellowship or activity group where you'll use more of your free time to practice. The rule for change has always remained the same and one I recommend to myself many times is to replace a bad habit with many good habits and practice. Spend more time on activities to have your mind filled up.

5. What you feed your mind matters. In place of sexual arousing information, try spiritual affairs so the sector of your mind producing this thoughts would be flooded with light and you can fix the gaps within your walls and have the breech sealed.

391 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Amanee(f): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nothing we say will reset your head ma'am

You're halfway to cheating on your husband, strap on and enjoy the bumpy ride

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by bukatyne(f): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:
I have to create another account for this reason, please i need all the advices I can get to save my marriage and sanity. Recently I have been feeling so Hot after I stopped my baby from breastfeeding. My hubby tries his own possible way to satisfy me but after the sex I will still masturbate to pleasure myself cause I will be fantasizing about someone going down on me with their tongue (I have never experienced that in my entire life) my hubby doesn't do that. This has made to fantasize about other guys giving me the pleasure I need, i went as far as searching the internet for gigolos and having this fantasy with them on my mind. This is crazy, I even contacted one and we fixed a date (he promised to go down on me really hot with his tongue) but I bluffed it cause I really don't have the courage to cheat on my hubby though I have cheated on him a million times on my head. I can't even imagine doing it physically but the thought is always on my head. I need to stop this and the frequent masturbation before it ruins me.

I need all the advices including insults, maybe the insults will reset my head. I am 32 years with four kids. Thank you

Have you communicated with your husband?

Does he know you fantasize about MouthAction?

Does he know you masturbate because you are not satisfied?

What other pleasure do you need apart from MouthAction?

And if you are so proactive that you sorted for a gigolo online not minding the risks, have you applied this same proactivenesd with your husband?

And is your desire to cheat on your husband (have sex with another man) or be more sexually adventurous and satisfied?

If it is the latter, you can switch things up with your proactiveness.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by younglleo: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
As long as am on this thread, there will be no insults.
Send me mail lemme help you out. cheesy grin grin grin
But am serious

5 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Have you communicated with your husband?

Does he know you fantasize about MouthAction?

Does he know you masturbate because you are not satisfied?

What other pleasure do you need apart from MouthAction?

And if you are so proactive that you sorted for a gigolo online not minding the risks, have you applied this same proactivenesd with your husband?

And is your desire to cheat on your husband (have sex with another man) or be more sexually adventurous and satisfied?

If it is the latter, you can switch things up with your proactiveness.

Thank you, i have not heard any discussion with him. He thinks he is the best. He is not really good in MouthAction but the penetration he is good

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
healthserve:
The most important thing is what I want to hit on before this thread degenerates into a squabble. And it is take it easy on yourself. Your high moral standards and etiquette along with your principles, beliefs, values and self expectation has placed you on a pedestal where you expect yourself to act in a certain manner and form. So to win this war, you must first and foremost win the battle in your mind. Yes, every thing goor or bad in this instance is in your mind and to end this struggle the battle must first be won in your mind. Hence I recommend this tips:

1. You'll make new resolutions and you'll fail yourselves many times. But be prepared to forgive yourself before you fail. Being able to pick yourself back up and move forward is one of the routines you should embrace enroute your destination to get healing.

2. The mind is the largest sexual organ. Stop feeding your mind with crazy sexual stuff. Infact Place rules on yourself not be participate in anything sexual outside your hubby.

3. After you've forgiven yourself, adopt the belief that marriage isn't all sex sex and sex. And you'll sacrifice what you don't receive but stay contented. Mental contentment is one of the sure ways to deal with mental wandering. To win this war, you must treat yourself with love and kindness and not condemn yourself in anyway however bad, lest through your own cycle of thoughts you slip into being guilt tripped by your mind and loose focus on healing beyond scars

4. Try new things and fill up spare hours. Place yourself in a new fellowship or activity group where you'll use more of your free time to practice. The rule for change has always remained the same and one I recommend to myself many times is to replace a bad habit with many good habits and practice. Spend more time on activities to have your mind filled up.

5. What you feed your mind matters. In place of sexual arousing information, try spiritual affairs so the sector of your mind producing this thoughts would be flooded with light and you can fix the gaps within your walls and have the breech sealed.
God bless you, i really appreciate this. It will go a long way. I sometimes watch Bleep to see where I am they give mouth action. I will try and stop

3 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
younglleo:
As long as am on this thread, there will be no insults.
Send me mail lemme help you out. cheesy grin grin grin
But am serious
What kind of help?

2 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by chiemmanuel(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you can, get a remote controlled vibrating pant, it gives multiple orgasms, and feels like a tongue
If not ask him his opinion about MouthAction
I didn't like it earlier but I found a way to pleasure my partner and make it enjoyable for both of us

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by MajorWarren: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Anyone who insults you for your husband not meeting your normal sexual needs is a total buffoon. At least you’ve got morals and don’t wish to go through with it.

That said, talk to your husband let him know how you feel. Worst come to worst you could get a toy that does that but that should be as a last resort. He should be doing that for you as y’all husband and wife.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by younglleo: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

What kind of help?
any one you want

3 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

Thank you, i have not heard any discussion with him. He thinks he is the best. He is not really good in MouthAction but the penetration he is good

You must have married a wizard if you expect him to know what you want. undecided

He thinks he is the best because YOUR sexual feedback to him is that he is the best.

IBesides, you said your libido increase after breastfeeding so the normal thing is to tell him that your tastes/desires have changed and X, Y Z would satisfy you.

If he is not good in oral, tell him what to do during MouthAction. Not hard.

Or replicate what you want on him and let him reciprocate.

Go on sex vacations so you can both explore and rediscover yourselves.

If you want to stay happily married, you have to work at it.

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kendumazy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Just have the mindset of "one can't have it all" it will help you to stop. All the very best.

11 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
MajorWarren:
Anyone who insults you for your husband not meeting your normal sexual needs is a total buffoon. At least you’ve got morals and don’t wish to go through with it.

That said, talk to your husband let him know how you feel. Worst come to worst you could get a toy that does that but that should be as a last resort. He should be doing that for you as y’all husband and wife.

@bold:
This is not about her husband.

10 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by HarunaWest(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:
I have to create another account for this reason, please i need all the advices I can get to save my marriage and sanity. Recently I have been feeling so Hot after I stopped my baby from breastfeeding. My hubby tries his own possible way to satisfy me but after the sex I will still masturbate to pleasure myself cause I will be fantasizing about someone going down on me with their tongue (I have never experienced that in my entire life) my hubby doesn't do that. This has made to fantasize about other guys giving me the pleasure I need, i went as far as searching the internet for gigolos and having this fantasy with them on my mind. This is crazy, I even contacted one and we fixed a date (he promised to go down on me really hot with his tongue) but I bluffed it cause I really don't have the courage to cheat on my hubby though I have cheated on him a million times on my head. I can't even imagine doing it physically but the thought is always on my head. I need to stop this and the frequent masturbation before it ruins me.

From the look of things, you have gone past the advice stage.. The fact that u have cheated on him a million times in yah cranium means the real one will soon happen. My advice won't change anything, so lemme just keep shut.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Why not just buy a DOG? undecided
Dogs lick better than humans o. lipsrsealed
Especially, at that time of the month. wink

* i have testified on NL about this in 2007. caused me many yeye aprokoistic holy-mwenje h-enemies on NL ke. all of dem don quench tey tey. muchechecheche *

16 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
MajorWarren:

Thank you
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

32 years with 4 kids already and possibly still counting grin
Jobless aunty them.Na work you need,not advise or insult.
That man money go don suffer for your hand walahi.
I can't imagine myself marrying a woman that doesn't have any economic value.
Just stay at home,fùck missionary as usual,cook,clean,chop,born,get fat with stretch mark,tie wrapper,smell,go saloon to gossip,suspects me cheating,grow armpit hair and toto hair too,steal money,investigate and know.all my property and ration in her head,sleep,snore,fùck again and the cycle continues.
Spits! angry
I go just run that house or use you like rag,ode.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

You must have married a wizard if you expect him to know what you want. undecided

He thinks he is the best because YOUR sexual feedback to him is that he is the best.

IBesides, you said your libido increase after breastfeeding so the normal thing is to tell him that your tastes/desires have changed and X, Y Z would satisfy you.

If he is not good in oral, tell him what to do during MouthAction. Not hard.

Or replicate what you want on him and let him reciprocate.

Go on sex vacations so you can both explore and rediscover yourselves.

If you want to stay happily married, you have to work at it.
I appreciate

4 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by crackkhaus: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

* i have testified on NL about this in 2007. caused me many yeye aprokoistic holy-mwenje h-enemies on NL ke. all of dem don quench tey tey. muchechecheche *
Damn, you beat me to it cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

That is disgusting �

33 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by KanwuliaExtra: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Damn, you beat me to it cheesy

Because . . . . You are not a “true believer”! wink
Ask any correct EDO BABE. wink

Gosh! I miss my “ Logan”! cry
That dog dey lick till you come and go to Jerusalem and Mecca combined.
Shegeeee Barawo!!!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

I appreciate

I wish you all the best sis.

Chin up and invest in your relationship.

You will reap the fruits smiley

10 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

That is disgusting �

Indeed! wink
Why don’t you learn to lick ya sef, since your husband is not a “Slicker”? wink
Which man do you expect to lick juices from an orifice where FOUR children fell out off? cheesy

Dat na HEAVY RITUAL ke! cheesy
Oh gal! You get heart plus liver o!
I pity the man wey go drink from dat ya fountain of ever-gussssshing remnant of amniotic fluid!

Tabooooooooo!!!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

I won't insult you cause you are obviously brainless, did I give any hint about our financial or job related details. You must be really pouring out your frustration on nairaland, guess you just described your wife. Bye kid
Of course I know the man(your sole provider) is not poor na,that's why yo have all the time in the world to be hòrny while dude is hustling his head out.
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you have little to zero economic importance na undecided
They are self explanatory;32 years old,4 kids,always horñy(something a job clearly solves),etc....
You must be out of your mind to think I'm frustrated.
Have a good evening,dear stay at home mom.
undecided

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by KanwuliaExtra: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
nwanneni:
Of course I know the man(your sole provider) is not poor na,that's why yo have all the time in the world to be hòrny while dude is hustling his head out.
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you have little to zero economic importance na undecided
They are self explanatory;32 years old,4 kids,always horñy(something a job clearly solves),etc....
You must be out of your mind to think I'm frustrated.
Have a good evening,dear stay at home mom.
undecided

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

K is for CLASSIC!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by crackkhaus: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Because . . . . You are not a “true believer”! wink
Ask any correct EDO BABE. wink

Gosh! I miss my “ Logan”! cry
That dog dey lick till you come and go to Jerusalem and Mecca combined.
Shegeeee Barawo!!!!!
KanwuliaExtra:

Indeed! wink
Why don’t you learn to lick ya sef, since your husband is not a “Slicker”? wink
Which man do you expect to lick juices from an orifice where FOUR children fell out off? cheesy

Dat na HEAVY RITUAL ke! cheesy
Oh gal! You get heart plus liver o!
I pity the man wey go drink from dat ya fountain of ever-gussssshing remnant of amniotic fluid!

Tabooooooooo!!!!!
cheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Go and buy a intimacy gadget or tell your hubby exactly what you want. Infidelity is never worth it. Going down on you is all temporary pleasure. The guilt and problems that accompanies infidelity is far more than any pleasure you will ever derive.
The truth be told, you don't seem busy enough. With four kids I expect you to be weary after caring for them.
Then again, this story may just be a figment of the writers imagination.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
.Seun must chop

17 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by emmaodet: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
nwanneni:
32 years with 4 kids already and possibly still counting grin
Jobless aunty them.Na work you need,not advise or insult.
That man money go don suffer for your hand walahi.
I can't imagine myself marrying a woman that doesn't have any economic value.
Just stay at home,fùck missionary as usual,cook,clean,chop,born,get fat with stretch mark,tie wrapper,smell,go saloon to gossip,suspects me cheating,grow armpit hair and toto hair too,steal money,investigate and know.all my property and ration in her head,sleep,snore,fùck again and the cycle continues.
Spits! angry
I go just run that house or use you like rag,ode.

Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.