Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) (65265 Views)

Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) / 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
JUST IN!!! New Ebonyi State Govt. House Set To Be Completed(Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State is set to complete the new Government House Centenary City, Abakaliki.

Igbere TV gathered that the new Government House when completed will house Governor's Lodge, Governor's Office, Presidential Lodge, Security Lodge, EXCO Chamber, Press Unit, Power House, Protocol Unit, Boat Cruise etc.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Friday, Umahi's Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Francis Nwaze stated that the new Ebonyi State is speedily becoming a reality - the dream and desire of the Divine Mandate Governor of Ebonyi State.

According to him, "the New Government house is a brainchild of the first class governor of Ebonyi State in his wise decision and effort to make Ebonyi the number state across the nation. He has done so much in the areas of Agricultural Development, strengthening the IGR of the state, Infrastructural Development, Improvement in educational sector, strengthening the security architecture of the state and lots more."

"To balance the new phase of Ebonyi State, the Governor commenced the building of a befitting Government House which houses of Governor's Lodge, Governor's Office, Presidential Lodge, Security Lodge, EXCO Chamber, Press Unit, Power House, Protocol Unit, Boat Cruise etc. It will be better said that the new Government House is a top-notch of all in one that to give a facelift is needed in a speedily developing state like Ebonyi."

"The New Government House has indeed added glamour to the already fascinating and enticing New Ebonyi as visitors are already speaking in the positive of what Ebonyi has become in just a quick as wink time."

"No doubt, the new Government House is built with the finest and quality materials interestingly by best homely gathered Architectures and Engineers."

He added that Gov. Umahi is indeed building a new Ebonyi state for the now and the future generations.

See more photos below,

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1291121/just-new-ebonyi-state-govt-house-set-completedphotos/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Adarich(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ebonyi is now a good news state

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
okay

2 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Simplyleo: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
For a state govt, how is this gigantic?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Simplyleo: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Adarich:
Ebonyi is now a good news state
Because of govt house? Pls is there any state without govt house?

And a case of one man that allegedly killed his friend because of 3m reported few minutes ago is another good news abi?

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by nlPoster: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbos are quite proactive about meaningful feedback received on social media, specifically nairaland.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbo Amaka. We are developers home and abroad

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by yarimo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hard working, this governor is not suppose to be in PDP.

6 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Government house is for politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
yarimo:
Hard working, this governor is not suppose to be in PDP.

Tell me any Governor that is in APC that is working?

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
What happened to the current state House?

No maintenance culture in this country....

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
How Ebonyi topped abia and abia became the previous ebonyi beats my imagination

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ebonyi needs to take landscaping as seriously as it does construction! Nice job though!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Rochas2023: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mikecold:
How Ebonyi topped abia and abia became the previous ebonyi beats my imagination

Abia can not become the previous Ebonyi is impossible

16 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
How's this gigantic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ikpeazu and other useless ex governors can't build a government house in umuahia since 1991 the state was created.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Theenchanter2:
How's this gigantic?
Are you comfortable in that 8x10 mtrs face me I face you?

20 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Akaegwu:
Are you comfortable in that 8x10 mtrs face me I face you?
how does this correpsond with what I asked which ur brain failed to decipher?

11 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
cool
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
They really need it cos the former govt house was an eye sore.
Governor David Umahi is the most effective governor in the SE.
I also noticed that Ebonyi is the most developed state in the SE.
Anambra and Enugu are both overhyped.

21 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dustyn:
[s][/s]
Anambra and Enugu I mean.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Commendable

6 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Now that others state government are competing in developing and transforming economy of their various states,
These ones here are busy building government house.

Most igbo governors have fail their people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by crowniran(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good. Take care of the people too

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 1,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.