Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? (5858 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Holiday? / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) / Ileya Celebration:share Where You Going To Spend Your Ileya Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by former: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ghana! Ghana!!
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
Kenya with a friend
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by yhemini: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
dont no where yet,bt i plan on enjoying d season to it's fullest
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
Gush wish i cud go home to open my pressies, but its cool gonna b in birmingham wiv my cousins cooking cus dey are useless but newyear is wen i enter d place get to see all d nieces, nephews and folks , i miss dose troublemakers kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by moonraker(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
all roads lead to lagos
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by babsmii(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
run away from friends, they almost got me killed last year. find a place to hide and think of my new businesses. im not doing all those "all-night" parties. week in, week out, nah, not anymore, the best is getting high, driving at top speed on 3MB and hook up with chics with unending issues, they are always fine tho' i give kudos to my friends for that but i need a wife now not a *****
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2010
I was contemplating on staying up here to spend it with my friends.
But I'd be spending it down south florida with family moi. Drive around Miami to a few relative house to chop food.
My cousin from Nigeria might be coming up, crossing my fingers.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by ezme(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
Any laboratory in Benin with a UV spectrophotometer, I have to finish my final year project before next year cry sad sad no celebration for me
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by nazzyon(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
Office and by that I mean Iky, Naija
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by axeman85(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
As for me same as always go to work till xmas eve and spend xmas indoors watching film on youtube and eat watever is available. sad angry
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by xreal: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
sauti
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by san26dy(f): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
I am on-call Christmas Day, praying I will not be called.  Otherwise will be home with my family.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by olaadegoke(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2010
SuruLere ,Naija , cant wait cool
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Tinksh(f): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2010
190, the boi is rockin whatever he does as usual, hehe!! He goes to his dads this year for christmas, first time ever  sad So i am heading to my mums. Havent had christmas with her since i was a kid, always at my dads. Mum's doing the whole feast, turkey, ham, baked vegies, plum pudding and lots of goodies. Feel free to stop by for a full belly if your passing through grin
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by clomn(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2010
to all that are single i am singular pls hook up with me.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by fregene: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2010
Time Square. NY.

Abeg na who dey plan go there. Holla make we yarn.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by 4wardever(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2010
all alone. yet seeking new and real friends.

Convert your audio/video to texts and ebooks error-free. send a mail to: frankway86@gmail.com
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by DaCork: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2010
hopefully & praisefully, on top of punnnnny angry
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by mediatrix8(f): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2010
undecided undecidedI just want to be with my loved ones.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by mrofficial(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2010
The newly discovered planet.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Ranoscky(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2010
Single but ain't searchin!

I'll be spendin the Xmas in Shanghai.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Lheyhe(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2010
am still searching also,
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by MaiSuya(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2010
single and . . .

as for destination, its likely ABJ, tho oga never confirm my leave yet. . .

hopefully spend sometime with frnds in Kano. . .b4 moving down south
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2010
In Abz city embarassed , wish i was heading to las gidi. Plan to have lotsa fun with my family
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by cbjonstage(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2010
for those of u (girls) dat are open for sign-in of new players during this festive season
here is my address yahoo ID: iksmark04, i reside in abuja. send me an offline msg so we take a cruise and celebrate xmas.
im a freelance player without an agent, lols
im only interested in clubs that are below 27yrs while i am 29

the heart is d 'club' while d new boy-friend is d 'new player'
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by favouredjb(f): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2010
bignaija:

rythm unplugged  lol

see you there on the 26th

@op still sinle,will be here in lagos in my house
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Oluwabee(f): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2010
Will be @ inspiration fm's Praise Jam wit ma boo wink wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Donmeca(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2010
How will FCT be on Christmas? Think am gonna stay put here
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by favouredjb(f): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2010
biijay:

this is my last christmas being a single woman by the next one i'll be happily married grin[color=#990000][/color]

thata the spirit sista!me too ijn grin
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by dazzle37(f): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2010
please, N/L for those of us spending our Xmas IN CALABAR,
pls lets try and hook up.
Am going to calabar and i don't want to be lonely. thanks.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by bababuff(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
Eko Akete -- Lagos for show cool
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by crackhouse(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
hmm, i will be in a bar with my family members drinking Gulder while my wife will be drinking small stout after which we will proceed to our home and marry each other on bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make Souvenir Bags/purses / The Happiest Nigerian Wedding Couple / Events on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.