Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Virtual Card Payment On The Rise - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Virtual Card Payment On The Rise (1985 Views)

Can Virtual Private Network (VPN) Provider Increase Your Internet Service Speed? / 29 Virtual Pc + 1 Desktop = 30 Users + Cost Effectiveness. / Any Bulk Sms In Nigeria That Accept Credit Card Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by walemuse(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2006
i really appreciate the efforts of some nigerian companies in championing the use of virtual card payment.I will advise dose gurus to keep the gud work going while paying attention to advert.daz ver\y important.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2006
Which companies in particular are you referring to? Name them!
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by walemuse(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2006
i mean providers like virtualkard.com,neticash.com.dese guys need our patronage atleast i'm glad our generation is not going to be a wasted one
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by Seun(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2006
I use www.graphcard.com and it's really good.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by walemuse(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2006
seun, yu are a real genius . i do appreciate the dedication to work and efforts yu put in moderating thid forum.pls hw can i meet yu?i will really need to av a private chat wt yu.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by walemuse(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2006
graphnard na oyinbo level.my point is dat we should encourage our naija colleague in ds market.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by Seun(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2006
Yes, but graphcard is quite cheap. You pay 3000 to activate your account and then 15% commision for loading money into it. And then the fee for a $50 card is $6 or so. It's pretty good, and I think they have Nigerians in the management too. They also have a reloadable VISa card which is loaded directly from the balance in your graphcard account.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by iybabe(f): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2006
Seun,
          I just sign on graphcard as you gave  them a good recommendation but no information to prompt me what to do after -

how do i buy from net through the card or introduct for new member

Kindly assist
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by Seun(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2006
Contact any of their resellers, you'll pay 3000 for their activation card plus what you want to load in your virtual visa card.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by neticash(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2006
NETICASH is Nigeria's only online payment option at the moment, so I will advice everyone to get on board as we prepare for "take off into a future of trouble free online payment amongst Nigerians"

Read my post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3813.32.html#msg218923

Thanks

NETICASH
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by walemuse(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2006
I sure like the neticash idea because it is the of its type in this part of the world.i wish u guys at neticash well while imploring you guys to work more on the marketing part of the bizness.

Seun,yu get shares for graphcard?
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by neticash(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2006
Walemuse,

Thanks, your comments are much appreciated as are the many other congratulatory messages we have received via email from some of our users. From our daily subscription rate we are actually on target to become NIGERIA's first fully subscribed online payment service provider ahead of any Nigerian financial institution come December 06 and we are very proud of that. There are also a lot of firsts on their way. So watch this space!

However on the issue of marketing, for NETICASH, our current MO (Modus Operandi) is very strategic. And as the Nigerian community begins to warm to the NETICASH idea you will begin to see more of our marketing strategy unfold. The Nigerian community is not a very receptive one when it comes to Nigerian owned and operated businesses, so NETICASH needs to tread very carefully on the marketing front. Nigerians always seems to prefer to patronise "foreign" products abd services prefering not to "prosper" the Nigerian CEO. And until that menatlity is totally diminished within our society then we all will not get anywhere trust me.

Check out this scenario: Bill gates starts his business, he business thrives, he creates millionaires and he's still creating them every year. So until we begin to understand that "what goes round comes round" and that we need to support one another directly or otherwise, you and I will not get anywhere, and I mean what I'm saying. Look around you, how many Nigerians in our father's generation today are really comfortable, as in have some sizable income from the largesse of their times to fall back on. None (except the few who had the foresight and the obvious ones who ?, you know what!). Do you know why? Well, I say because they never live for their children, they never invested in each other, they never took their childrens future into account when they where in Largesse. But guess what! the same thing is repeating itself in our generation. And may God help us. THE DAY NIGERIANS START TO PATRONISE ONE ANOTHER IN BUSINESS NO MATTER HOW BAD THE SERVICE IS THAT DAY WE WOULD HAVE OPENED A NEW LEAF. MAY GOD HELP OUR GENERATION

So we have taken the NIGERIAN mentality on board and incorporated it into our business model. So in order that we are still here serving Nigerians 50 years from now, we prefer to manage our marketing because it will not really make any difference to the "NIGERIAN" whether we flash or not. They will still bad mouth the service before they have even used the it.

Once again thanks and may we continue the progress

Cheers

NETICASH
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by walemuse(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2006
Yeah I agree with you on the need to be proud of what are ours.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by enolase(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2006
I am the webmaster of http://www.epaypanel.com.

We have the following services:

1) Sale of virtual credit cards (MasterCard and VISA)
2) Assisted Online payments (online payments for a commission)
3) We also have a variety of ebooks on various aspects of e-payments. We also have a program where we teach people how to set up an online payments business in their area, a big income opportunity considering the fact that over 90% of Nigerian internet users do not have access to a credit card to use in making online payments.

It is pertinent to note that credit and debit cards are used not just for making online payments, but have a variety of other uses as well. The big thing about our program is that we also show how to extend your business to other African countries where there is a need.

i will be willing to entertain questions on any of the things I have mentioned above.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by lagoshost(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2006
My friends,

I will tell you the truth, virtual card is BAD, THAT IS TOO BAD. I don't care who generated it, it is bad.

I have lost over 50k because of that.

Even yesterday, I need to make an ugent online payment and i could not fund about 3 credits I use, I had to generate about $60 visa card and this cost me about 10k.

Could you believe that I could not use this card.

If you are In USA you can get and use one but in Nigeria, forget.

From The Web Master. LagosHost
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by enolase(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2006
It depends on the source of your cards, and how u have tried to load them.

I suggest u use disposable VISA cards. That way u save yourself the trouble of reloads.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by naomijt(f): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2007
walemuse said:
graphnard na oyinbo level.my point is that we should encourage our naija colleague in ds market

That is simply not true. GraphCard is a Nigerian initiative. That the guy lives in the U.S. makes no difference. We have used the service consistently for about 2 years now, having used quite a number of others with disappointments, and I can say their service has been impressive.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by skima(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2007
Graph Card rules.

I have been using it for almost a year now and no probs.
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by NaijaDude(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2007
virtualkard.com no dey exist on the web again, infact l never got the site on the times l ever tried .
Re: Virtual Card Payment On The Rise by cyberjaya: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2007
The best and most secured Virtual Visa card Is: www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com
All the virtual cards I bought from them work perfectly well.

I highly recommend: WWW.WORLDWIDE-VIRTUAL-VISACARDS.COM

(1) (Reply)

Privoxy Is Back / Mtn 500mb - @300 Mtn 1gb - @550 Mtn 1.5gb - @850 Mtn 2gb - @1100 Mtn 2.5gb @1 / Lenovo Thinkpad T480s (24gb Ram, Core i7, 8th gen) 2018 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.