Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (53632 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Etinosa1234: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Should I Use And Dump This Girl Or Not?

PLS I have an issue bothering me.
There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit. Yes she's fine and all that but the feeling is not jus there.

At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but. I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..

Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her. Now the thing is paining me badly...

I know that this relationship won't last

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Ladylite: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:
PLS I have an issue bothering me
There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit...
Yes she's fine and all that. but the feeling is not jus there
At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but...
I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..
Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her...
now the thing is paining me badly...

In the name of KARMA I pray for you that you will love a lady, even marry her then discover she never loved you, that she just wanted children and that's all she will leave you too.

You are not well. Your brain is in your deek

420 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
You might end up falling for her, but may sense fall on you for being a fvckboy. I pray I jam your younger sister. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Groovy1993: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
What is your definition of use and dump?
If it's sex, then you are both using each other.

Nothing like use and dump except you are collecting her money.
If she's collecting your money, then you are the one who is being used and most likely will be dumped.

401 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:
PLS I have an issue bothering me
There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit...
Yes she's fine and all that. but the feeling is not jus there
At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but...
I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..
Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her...
now the thing is paining me badly...

That babe is a mami.. She will use u not the way u think..

Use her and dump her, ur life will be ruined without no remedy

Use her and don't dump her, ur life will still ruined but with little remdey

If you no use her not dump her, ur life will still be ruined by another one..

Don't come online and start shouting, can I still make 3rd class? Can I drop out and start afresh?

Ur choice. I'm watching ooooo cool grin

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by kingxsamz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Waiting patiently for the 'face your studies' crew to arrive.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Omar09(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
I'm surprised y'all didn't see the "class" he belonged.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Emilokoiyawon: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why are you telling us this? What do you want us to do with this?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by BUSHHUNTER: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Similar thing happened to me, I approached a girl cos of beauty and fat ass....after awhile I discovered she's not intelligent at all.

I had to cut her off but she still track me everywhere wondering what's the issue.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by medTechworld(f): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
ooops

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by soberdrunk(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Dpharisee: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Too many sissy Indomie generation on Nairaland who can't make simple decisions about relationships on their own.
Some will start with this line, 'I have to open this new moniker' to talk about my wife, we got married two weeks ago and I just discovered that she likes snake stories like Lalasticlala, please what should I do...,..

Back to your story, you don't like the girl, so why are you disturbing us and yourself, you want us to advise you to start liking her by force? Make una see me, see motorcycle o angry

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by KmniAutos(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Na una wahala be that.

By the way who get prepaid metre for sale, quote me, that's if you are in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by philip0906(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
It has become clear that nairaland mods subtly or brazenly, encourage all sorts of troll romance tales for front page materials

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by publicenemy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
fool

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by BeerParlour: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by RZArecta(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
You actually don’t have any problem in this life sir cool

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by shagasha: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Na everything person dey share for here sef?

12 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by krissconnect(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ok
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Mrpojj(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

There is this girl in my class that likes me.. but I don't like her one bit. Yes she's fine and all that but the feeling is not jus there.

At first I jus wanted to bang her and break up with her but. I don't want to break her heart...I don't want to be seen as the devil in my class..

Due to pressure from her friends...I jus lied to her that I had feelings for her. Now the thing is paining me badly...

The things we say with out mouth sometimes dey tire me
Bang her and leave her!!!
Tomorrow you think sey ur daughters and sisters will be safe?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by oluwatosink: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why do you lie to her in the first place..

She is now your girl.. don't break her heart. Just be her friend..

5 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Olukat(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dump her and calmly wait for a woman that will mess you up big time!
Karma is dancing around you already shocked shocked

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by MedicH: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ladylite:

In the name of KARMA I pray for you that you will love a lady, even marry her then discover she never loved you, that she just wanted children and that's all she will leave you too.

You are not well. Your brain is in your deek

lol u again. the kind things you say eeh. will she leave with the children or abhandon them and fly away in her evening newspaper state beats my imagination
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Mrpojj(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

The things we say with out mouth sometimes dey tire me
Bang her and leave her!!!
Tomorrow you think sey ur daughters and sisters will be safe?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by bigdammyj: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol
Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by Midas01: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Later when this girl starts hating men you fools will call her a pained feminist. I pity girls that even give senseless boys their time.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by tammie24: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
All these children sef

4 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her by money121(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ok

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.