Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (137247 Views)

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander After Being Forced To Convert To Islam

Leah Sheribu, a Christian girl kidnapped and held in Boko Haram captivity for over one year, has given birth to a baby boy. 

Leah was delivered of the baby a few weeks ago following her forceful marriage to a top Boko Haram commander, according to a reliable source close to the terror group. 

The source said Leah, who refused to renounce her Christian faith, was forced to accept Islam before being married to a top commander of the terror group. 

Leah was among dozens of girls seized from a school in Adamawa State by Boko Haram fighters two years ago.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/25/breaking-leah-sheribu-gives-birth-baby-boy-boko-haram-commander-after-being-forced?fbclid=IwAR1CHK-KliVY2yXHqf_S--k_NQQbOL3rTCJDR-AkZbfzhBTF9fCRFKdyUJg

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Citytrend: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Such an unfortunate theory. May the remaining days of this Dude on earth be filled with sorrow. And may he suffer a thousand times of whatever emotional truama this innocent girl is going through

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

1259 Likes 90 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by chiemmanuel(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pedophiles

437 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by CArt(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
That's good of you leah shearibu.

Congratulations on your new born baby.

Seems you really enjoying there.

Your brain needs a total check up shocked

1916 Likes 150 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by tophumble(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is serious oooo

We just thank God she is alive

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by coolitempa(f): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You are a really sick paedophile.... may you experience similar enjoyment.

1313 Likes 97 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by midolian(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

what would you have her do? I pray you don't find yourself in her situation

418 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by subtlemee(f): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
I wouldn't wish even my worst enemy what this poor girl has passed through...be comforted through the holy spirit dear

683 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Eteka1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by johnlvis(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Only God knows what that girl will be going through in the hands of those terrorist.

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by bubu2019: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

may God have mercy on your wicked soul if you have any soul

306 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
She is happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Haaaa! You see why I always say these guys are pure animals ? You keep commiting sin yet you claim to be holy. You keep saying western education is a sin yet, you keep killing people with gun and bomb made with western ideas instead of using only knife, sword bow and arrow. You said western education is a sin but you always make use of vehicles to convey your men and victims instead of using horses and camels. You use phones to post pictures and upload videos of all your events....I wish our region could just break away from this union .

485 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
My thoughts are with you young Leah.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by seunowa(f): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Your entire life will be miserable...... Stupid idiot

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Same people here who shows crocodile sympathy for the girl are same set of people that will go to another thread defending an ineffectual buffoon like Buhari and Osibanjo

This will show you how hypocritical and mean an average Nigerian can be. In one thread you condemning abductors of leah shearibu in another twist you defending buhari and osibanjo lost hope of leadership.

That's how CAN chairman Adamawa lost his life. So be grateful that leah is alive and has a baby which makes her stay quite rossy and keeps her secure to have found favour in their sight

In essence if Leah was killed today, highest they will shout boko haram is wicked same way they shouted for the recently murdered CAN chairman.

If you looking for a country filled with hypocrites and pretenders look no further, Nigeria is the country.

If there exist a third term they will still vote him.

So I am happy Leah is adapting and she can even give birth to second child as far as that guarantees her safety. She is there on her own.

Anyday nature smiles upon her and she is released she will tell her story of what happened been kidnapped in a country where her Indigenes are hypocrites and has no conscience.

267 Likes 27 Shares

Osagyefo98:

I've been following your posts for a long while now...none of them seemed to be sensible. This is the worst of it all. Yeye edo guy

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Abfinest007(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
bloggers repeat after me that i have no sense n i will buy sense even if i have no money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by jlinkd78(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
The vengeance of d true God Almighty must be visited on these beasts for manipulating negatively d destiny of this innocent young lad

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by agulion: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Islam can not trive without terrorism. Infact Islam is more dangerous than this new virus in China. May God have mercy on the little girl

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by yanabasee(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Leah has been raped!!!

15 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Seun2019: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2020

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by davodyguy: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Terrible

This is what people are not getting.
She's practising a certain religion. She was kidnapped and forced to convert to another religion. So, it's a religious war.

When an armed robber comes visiting, his/her mission is to steal and possibly kill. That's stealing and has no religious undertone, cause robbers Rob anyone no matter their beliefs.

When a kidnapper kidnap, he doesn't care about your religion. His aim is to take ransom and probably kill.

Those that killed late Alhaji Fatai Okooloyun didn't do that because he's a Muslim. They did that for reasons known to them.

But when Boko Haram kidnaps, their aim is to convert you first to their religion and if you refuse, they kill you.

Only smart people would understand that Religion has a lot to do with what's happening

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
fairfora:
Haaaa! You see why I always say these guys are pure animals ? You keep commiting sin yet you claim to be holy. You keep saying western education is a sin yet, you keep killing people with gun and bomb made with western ideas . You said western education is a sin but you always make use of vehicles to convey your men and victims, use phones to post pictures and upload videos of all your events.... I wish our region could just break away from this union .

Now you are talking afonja!!!

We split from the caliphate, either together or individually, and set up safe havens for the protection and care of fleeing Christians from the north!!!

The only problem to this laudable project are your afonja moslem brethren!!!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
midolian:
what would you have her do? I pray you don't find yourself in her situation

I also pray she gives birth to another child as far as that guarantees her safety.

How many times have your country intensified actions to see her free?

You are here with your fake sympathy and in another thread fighting and defending buhari.

Pls shift,

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
fairfora:
I've been following your posts for a long while now...none seemed to be sensible. This is the worst of it all. Yeye edo guy

Woman I will be happy if she gives birth to another child even.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Herkim(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
agulion:
Islam can not trive without terrorism. Infact Islam is more dangerous than this new virus in China. May God have mercy on the little girl

This is not what Islam preaches this is total hypocrazy from the hoodlums and criminals called Boko Harams.

I think Nigeria govt should do more on security of life and property..

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by davodyguy: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Herkim:

This is not what Islam preaches this is total hypocrazy from the hoodlums and criminals called Boko Harams.

I think Nigeria govt should do more on security of life and property..
Probably, but it provides some doctrines that encourages terrorism and violence.

There are evil Christians, Evil atheists and evil Muslims, but 90% of world recognized terrorists organizations from Al-qaeda, ISIS, ISWA, Al Shabab etc openly profess Islam. It's because of that stupid Martyrdom beliefs.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Now you are talking afonja!!!

We split from the caliphate, either together or individually, and set up safe havens for the protection and care of fleeing Christians from the north!!!

The only problem to this laudable project are your afonja moslem brethren!!!
You were actually making sense until mentioned afonja Muslim.

I'm neither a Muslim nor a Christian.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.