Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I've Just Been Ripped Off By Nta - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I've Just Been Ripped Off By Nta (871 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Just Been Ripped Off By Nta by exboy(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2007
fellow Nairaland users, i don't know if this applies to only me, but am sure a number will agree with me. there is this programme on NTA where a very very simple question is asked and the viewers are cajoled to call a certain number, whereby if they get the answer right, they'll win a cash prize.
Now, my grouse is that the producers do not inform the viewers that N100 will be deducted from their phone account balance for every trial to call.even a message too cost N100.
another is the mere fact that the lines are never open until the time duration nearly runs out then an unconvincing caller is then allowed to profer an answer.
to me this is a perfected ripping of the unsuspecting public.
Nairaland user, your opinions please.
Re: I've Just Been Ripped Off By Nta by Seun(m): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2007
Sorry about this. Moving to TV section.
Re: I've Just Been Ripped Off By Nta by Mustay(m): 2:07am On Jun 17, 2007
I guess you didn't read well. Normaly, these guys write the terms and conditions in small prints hence you get not to see it
Re: I've Just Been Ripped Off By Nta by chuckdee4(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2007
Such programmes exist in the UK and quite a few of them have been busted as fakes, if that happens in the UK can u imagine what Nigerians would do with such an opportunity. I've never liked such shows, if its too good to be thrue then it aint true
Re: I've Just Been Ripped Off By Nta by Mustay(m): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2007
We all like awoof in 9ja so we don't take time to study the content of these programs before sendin messages. Those guys intentionally write FAILED REQUEST 'll BE BILLED in small captions to outsmart you

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Grand Premiere At Leicester Square / Big Brother Africa III : Where Are We Headed? / Eric Nwadinobi Is Back On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.