Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (70737 Views)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Opinedecandid(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
FG, Salkida know my daughter's whereabouts, Leah Sharibu's father alleges

Nathan Sharibu, the father of the teenage Christian girl, Leah Sharibu, who was abducted by Boko Haram, has alleged that the Federal Government and Ahmed Salkida knew his daughter's whereabouts.

Sharibu told The PUNCH that despite the latest revelation about his daughter, he remained unfazed.

"If that is the will of God. Then, I receive it with all pleasure," he added.

He, however, said he was saddened about the alleged conspiracy over his daughter's whereabouts, noting that neither the Federal Government nor Ahmad Salkida could claim not to know the whereabouts of Leah.

He said, "There are no qualms. I have been receiving lots of calls from last night but all I can say is that it is well. If that is the will of God, it is well. Whatever they have done I receive it with all pleasure. The government knows of Leah's whereabouts. I repeat it, the government knows Leah's whereabouts, more or less Ahmed Salkida. The government knows about her whereabouts. But whatever it is, I don't have anything more to say, than to receive it (the condition of Leah) with all pleasure."

Ahmed Salkida, a journalist, had claimed that Leah Sharibu, one of the abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls still under the captivity of the group, is now a mother.

https://punchng.com/fg-salkida-know-my-daughters-whereabouts-leah-sharibus-father-alleges/amp

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ghettokid1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good! Good! Good!
I see this Leah's matter as something God will use to expose a lot of things in Nigeria. God has kept her there for a purpose.

Before anyone curse me out, just know that when God wants to do something big to his enemies he doesn't chose a warrior or the most appealing of men but the least expected and dismisable of beings.

Leah's matter may consume Buhari.

317 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by GuestLog: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
JESUS CHRIST!!! FTC STOLE MY COMMENT WORD FOR WORD. DO I HAVE TO REPORT YOU, WHAT KINDA FORKERY IS THIS? Plagiarism! shocked

Haaa! I see this Leah Shubairu's matter as something God will use to expose a lot of things in Nigeria. God has kept her there for a purpose.

Before anyone curse me out, just know that when God wants to do something big to his enemies he doesn't chose a warrior or the most appealing of men but the least expected and dismisable of beings.

It is well. Leah's matter may consume Buhari. This is just the beginning.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by sLentlover7778(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
I know bubu is trying but as the matter be now.. we need God's divine intervention..

May our integrity not be tested... grin grin grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by GamalNasser: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Yes he does

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmm, Buhari knows where her daughter is ?

Is Buhari the ISIS website that broke the news of her birth ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Davash222(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Buhari fed captured BH terrorists with bottled water and chicken&chips, then released them while the Nigeria soldiers that captured them are drinking dirty stream water.
How can a sane person not believe Buhari knows where this innocent girl is

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ZombieHUNT: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
DaBullIT:
Hmmmm, Buhari knows where her daughter is ?
Is Buhari the ISIS website that broke the news of her birth ?

Everyone knows Buhari is a Boko Haram sympathizer.....

A man who is quick to recruit Boko Haram members into the Nigerian Army ..

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ghettokid1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Everyone knows Buhari is a Boko Haram sympathizer.....

A man who is quick to recruit Boko Haram members into the Nigerian Army ..
Thumb Up!!

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Ofemmanu1: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
The basterrds cow knows where she at.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Staro: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2020

Buhari will prefer to release captured Muslim Boko Haram members from military
custody than sacrifice a dime for the release of a Christian in Boko Haram custody.

Deny or accept, this president hates Christians deeply

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ZombieHUNT: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:

Thumb Up!!

I was thought to always say the truth undecided
Buhari will rather save a condemned Muslim drug dealer in far away Saudi Arabia than an innocent Christian girl in the hands of Boko Haram....

I don't know why the guy Up there stole my comment undecided

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Built2last: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Buhari is making billions for his grand children through insecurity.

when its defense budget, who asks questions. there is no end to insurgency

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Goodluck200: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
I second you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by GreyLaw(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
ThiagoKid:
In God will trust...To the mod wey ban me for no reason, may d lord ban you from entering heaven IJN!

I no say na joke but, bro, heaven no be place wey you go wish your enemy to miss oo.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by YorubaPrince: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nigerian Gov't and their stupidity. How can some terrorists group (<0.0001% of our population) be holding the whole nation to a ransom?

Of course we all know the FG are aware of her whereabouts and all the activities of Boko-Haram. It's more like the FG are their sponsors sef. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Buhari will be happy that a Christian girl is now a baby mama to his future repentant Boko Haram commander.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Slawormir: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ForeThinker: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
: Nawao
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by lonelydora: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
What if Leah Sharibu is enjoying this her marriage?

Well, I pray she is freed.

1 Like

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Judybash93(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
We're sorry. Nigeria has failed you my dear. It's difficult to be a Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by AmazingELixir: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
shocked

So better thing dey hungry boko haram like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by wonuks(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
cool
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by laosy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
I have nothing to say but to sing this song " shey na like this we go dey dey!?"

2 Likes

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Just a little lie would've saved this little girl.
Never teach your children to be fanatics.
Never rub shoulders with terrorists they're already doomed and wouldn't waste time before dragging you to hell with them

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's Okay
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Dandsome: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
So sad

He, however, said he was saddened about the alleged conspiracy over his daughter's whereabouts, noting that neither the Federal Government Buhari nor Ahmad Salkida could claim not to know the whereabouts of Leah.

It's very sad.
. She didn't just become a mother. She was raped and forcefully impregnated forcing her to be a mother to a bokharam member.

Those of you who don't know how that 8 year old who killed that Christian guy from Plateau grew to be a hardened killer now you know how they were brought up.

Children born and bred in BH enclave grew up knowing only how to kill and main in the name of Allah

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Bear007(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jesus....

And those dirty pigs might have disease.

All is well.

There was a country sad

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.