Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents (47521 Views)

4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / Snake Given To Woman By Native Doctor To Make Her Rich Start Having Sex With Her / Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by bamangar: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Story shared on Twitter by @the_onismate

I was talking with a friend few days back and he said anytime I'm ready to get married, I shouldn't marry any woman from a very rich family with so much attachment to her family. I asked why, he began narrating his wedding journey ordeal.
He's about to wed his woman. He only has N4m but intends spending N150 (court wedding and then feeding the 50 guests they are inviting. Then use N2m for honeymoon in Dubai. But bride no gree. She wants a big wedding.

Upcoming wife said either a big wedding or nothing. And her estimate for the big wedding is N5m.
Upcoming wife said if my guy can't bring out money for the big wedding, she would meet her dad for support. Well, she came from a rich family, her dad will be willing to roll out the cash. But my guy has refused. It would be a crash and dent on his image for upcomingwife to request money from her dad for their wedding.
Few closed family & friends had asked him to yield to up-coming wife's demands for her dad to sponsor the wedding. But my guy said from inception of the relationship, any slightest challenges, she always runs to her dad for solutions and he doesn't like it. He wants to start limiting her going to her parents to seek for solutions to every problems they have.

The girls parents are willing to foot wedding bills just to give their daughter her dream wedding. My guy has refused. Wedding preparations is on hold. My guy no gree, upcoming wife and her rich family no gree.

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_Onismate/status/1222036512394620928

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by xreal: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2020
I think the right time for the guy to do the right thing is now.

Is it not the bride who should caution the groom's spending? Or she no go chop again after wedding, she no go wear cloth?

FTC dedicated to men who are under the remote control , bondage affluence of wife's super rich parents. One day, dem go dictate where and when not to shit.

69 Likes

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Problem everywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by donstan18: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2020
He's about to wed his woman. He only has N4m but intends spending N150 (court wedding and then feeding the 50 guests they are inviting. Then use N2m for honeymoon in Dubai.

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by InfernoNig: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2020
He either yield to her and her rich family or find his way. No time

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by donbachi(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Upcoming wife...na so upcoming artists accept label conditions.only to enter come wise....court say court no say..na so dem leave record label....my guy,no gree ooo.

56 Likes

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Davash222(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Upcoming husband is a mumu man!
You have 4M and you want to use 2M for honeymoon
Upcoming wife fit no be virgin and you want to spend 2M for honeymoon.
You want low key wedding but high class honeymoon. Didirin!

508 Likes 28 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by stobery(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2020
I support the guy 100%

I rather do spend all 4m on d wedding than allow him sponsor my wedding

I will then make him chairman of the occasion so he can donate big for honey moon

Sense will not kill me grin

311 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by mezarddinny: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2020
that man must be a fool. you wife's father wants to sponsor your wedding and you are angry? instead of you to pocket your money and let him spend his, invest your money well and when the gain comes, you will have your own respect and probably refund his money if you care to.

while some men are looking for a wife whose family can help their success you are forming strong head, don't you know that marrying into a rich family has more advantages than disadvantages? oh i think i get the kind of man he is, the one that wants his woman to worship the ground he walks on because of his money, since the wife is also from a rich family, he won't get that and he is insecure.

my brothers use your heads o, the rich are getting richer because they make smarter decisions, every decision they make is about how they can multiply their money, they don't let emotions or anything becloud their judgement, they must make money even if it is by letting their wife's family think lowly of them, once they make the money they are looking for, they challenge their in-laws and take back their respect. osinbajo married into an influential family but now he is the vice president and his in-laws cant say shit to him

306 Likes 18 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Offpoint: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Any story that involves "a friend of mine" is never a true story.
And any story from twitter is nothing but a figment of the writer imaginations because it never happened.

Anything from twitter is equivalent to a word coming out from one particular Nigeria Minister, if you mention the name na you sabi.
lie and the minister name rhymes, but different spellings.

singing in shakira voice till it fade....
Lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai
Lai lai lai "how dare you"

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Skmoda360(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Offpoint:
Any story that involves "a friend of mine" is never a true story.
Gbam!!!

The Twitter poster and op are relatives of Lai Mohammed....Offpoint, I talk am no need of SOS.. angry cheesy grin smiley kiss

It dey your head ooooo grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Lordswazz(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2020
I advise young men never to marry a lady they're not attracted to because of material gains or social status. Very often, the husband of the lady will be under the control of the girl's family, and they will place massive and ridiculous pressure on him to succeed, especially when he is being funded by the girl's parents. If you want to be RESPECTED, never marry a lady for material gains. Money is never enough, the parents would want the Man to also contribute to the their family, thereby, hindering the man from chasing his own goals. After all, he got funded by his spouse's family. Look for a "partner in crime" and settle down with her. There is nothing you can't achieve together. You might end up cheating on that lady if you ain't attracted to her or the Money dries up. Marrying a Rich man's daughter should be like a bonus, not a priority in seeking out a mate.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by ProtectMyMoney: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
xreal:
I think the right time for the guy to do the right thing is now.

Is it not the bride who should caution the groom's spending? Or she no go chop again after wedding, she no go wear cloth?

Lets imagine bride's father is Otedola, definitely he will want to invite his friends Dangote, Tony Elumelu etc to grace the wedding...he will not want to be seen below standard.

Are you going to say Otedola should not sponsor his daughter's wedding?

OP, find a middle ground if bride's father wants to sponsor, let him go ahead.

It is the marriage that is the most important, not wedding day.

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Greystone: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Lets imagine bride's father is Otedola, definitely he will want to invite his friends Dangote, Tony Elumelu etc to grace the wedding...he will not want to be seen below standard.

Are you going to say Otedola should not sponsor his daughter's wedding?

OP, find a middle ground if bride's father wants to sponsor, let him go ahead.

It is the marriage that is the most important, not wedding day.

My thoughts too.
I understand the guy trying to put his foot down because of respect but let's be honest to ourselves... a rich man's child's reception with only
50 guests at the reception? come on undecided

And what nonsense is spending half of ur savings in Dubai for Honeymoon? N2m for what? Dem swear for u?

If the bride's dad wants to sponsor the wedding, fine. The guy should respectfully say that he wants to pay for certain aspects of the
reception eg. the wedding cake, pay for the reception hall, or whatever agreement they make.
He shouldnt flex his muscles too much .

N4m is an admirable amount, but it wont fund a large wedding that I guess her rich parents want for their daughter.
Spoiling his relationship now with his future in-laws is also a very bad idea.
He shouldnt start his marriage with things being sour.
Marriage is for their lifetime. Diplomacy is key.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Bola146(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Davash222:
Upcoming husband is a mumu man! You have 4M and you want to use 2M for honeymoon Upcoming wife fit no be virgin and you want to spent 2M for honeymoon. You want low key wedding but high class honeymoon. Didirin!
Osu mi ooo, so men are still mumu, even some ladies no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Yxxx: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
When I'm looking for good money to start business. These ones are seeing money and are confused. Oya give me till you decide how you wan plan wedding.

14 Likes

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Authoreety: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Discombulator: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
The guy is a pussey,the girl is a stupid materialist their union won't last for 5 years,if he knows what is good for him he should block the girl and send her away,fool wants to use half of his networth for honeymoon.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by wonuks(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
There's nothing wrong in receiving help from would-be father in-law.

I think the guy has self esteem issues. The gal's Dad have been her provider since childhood So why would she stop when her daddy is richer than you and your father combined.

What if her dad na Dangote? Would you not receive financial help? Abi you wan fall the rich man hand when his friends attend the wedding?

My guy submit to free cash or free the girl and look out for someone else.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by bukkielee(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Mariangeles(f): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
They're not compatible period.
It is not a big deal if a girl's parents decide to give their daughter her dream wedding.
Make the guy go look bush with him budget

7 Likes

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by Chamber2000: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by YorubaPrince: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
The dude should stand his grounds, dump the b!tch and get a better chic with similar socio-economic status/background.
Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is not a case at all.

Dude should walk away...

He doesn't need to be told that of he is sane. The fact alone that the lady can't stoop low at this level glaringly already spells doom ahead.

Better still, he can accept and use the lady do money rituals after wedding. Proceeds from it can be used to marry his dream wife and afford a big wedding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by RedBlackPepper: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
There are advantages and disadvantages in marrying a girl from a very rich background, the only problem is the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

5 Likes

Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by babyfaceafrica: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents by NaijadrivaCars: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmm.

Both of them are unwise. How can you do a wedding of, wait! Did I just read N150 (as in One hundred and fifty Naira?)shocked

How can you spend N150,000 or even N500k and budget a whole N2million for freaking Honeymoon

Anyways, for Zaddy's gal, I hope she won't ask zaddy if she is to have sex with her poorer husband? Anyone who isn't ready "to leave" his family to start a family should not marry.

They are both two misfits who misfit themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.