Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party (11305 Views)

Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) / PHOTOS: Couple wed at Oniru beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Sirmee(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
Nairaland is full of confused people, always arguing over one thing or the other, common venue for beach, it has turned to argument galore
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Sirmee(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
Nairaland is full of confused people, always arguing over one thing or the other, common venue for beach, it has turned to argument galore
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Redman44(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
I'm not against having Beach Parties and all that, but I believe we can do something better that will gain the respect of the public and the Government.  How about us pulling resources together [ Both Financial and Material ] and working on projects that will help Nigerians live a better life? I know we have very intelligent and resourceful people on this site  who really desire a change in Nigeria smiley smiley I know some of us are wealthy while others are Managers and top shots in different establishments all over the world.  Nairaland is growing everyday and we can take advantage of the Nairaland population to make an impact in Nigeria. We can decide to organise a press conference in Lagos, get a spacious venue and invite Coach Samson Siasia for an open interview and discussion about the future of Nigerian Football. Guys like Honeric1 and Jarus can handle this program. Nairaland members can also contribute some money and print flyers and hand bills that will be distributed all over Nigeria. This leaflets will aim to inspire Nigerians to vote wisely and for the right candidates during the 2011 elections. With Nairaland's logo and brand on the leaflets, we will gain the respect of the public.

There is so much we can do besides partying cry cry  We are the future of Nigeria. Nairaland is a brand that Seun has ingeniously created. If every Nairaland member contributes 100 Naira, do you know that we can renovate some secondary schools to an extent or organise a quarterly Soccer Competition in Nigeria for Secondary School Students? My people, are you feeling me? Let me go and grab some food. I'll be back.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Woke4all(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
This gonna 3rd world war!

From page 1 to 4 not more than 6 girls but 50 boys. Mhennnn see where those wey no get level and wey babes no reach go break bottle!

LWKMD This not gonna work coz Nairaland comprises of people from different location unless it's organised by members in different states/country.
embarassed
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by dapachez: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
Seun,seun,seun how many times did i call u? Thanks for nairaland n thank God for your life. I commend d poster. It is long over due. Give us the modalities n what our role and contributions. Lasgidi will make sense oh.waiting,
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by mixoull(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
nice 1.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by jpworld(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2010
Wonderful Idea, I was invited by PAYPAL last year, for their end of year party, because i do my business via PAYPAL.

I will host this party with 10 cows, If Seun will sell Nairaland to me. Seun can I make an Offer?
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by ogbronx(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2010
Guys!!! i welcome the idea of this beach party but strongly suggest that it is held simultaneously in two venues namely; lagos and abuja. there is going to be a time when it would be one venue for all to meet.could be lagos or abuja depending on some factors. It would be fun if its free to all naairalanders where ur password or username gives one the ticket. non nairalanders should pay. One thing we should all know is that,amist all the confusion and argument,we are learning and getting to know other pple`s views to issues,not just ours.i think that nairaland should have more value to us Ngerians than facebook sef.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by dayokanu(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2010
We are having our own mini groove in Dallas this December

Femilangy, Nethacker, and others
Mosun22, Would you join us?
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Odunnu: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2010
Let me have the details DK.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by mrofficial(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2010
If Mr Cork leaves UK to the party, I bet he'll never be allowed again into UK. His visa must have expired.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by woodboi(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2010
the party is going to be fun, good ideal.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by dayokanu(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2010
Odunnu:

Let me have the details DK.

December 30 to January 2nd:

Would be putting finishing touches as the month goes.

January ending Skiing in Salt Lake City Utah
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by azyaq(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2010
hello my people I'll suggest d should Lagos considerin d fact dat we numerious beach to choose from. ONIRU PRIVATE,ORIMEDU,SULTAN,SAPO nd host others. Pls do well nd fast coz time wait for nobody
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by unix4real1(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2010
Still waiting for Mr Cock`s comment on this party.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2010
All y'all have to do is read all the posts so far and you'll agree with me that this party may be a bad idea.
On facebook, most people on your friends list are, well, your friends already, and if you follow someone
on twitter, you'll not mind meeting up with him/her face to face, especially if they're celebs, abi?

But NL shocked

Mr. Cork, Beaf, Dayokanu, 190 and (that lady with pink writing grin) all in one place!!

Kevlar, anyone?
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by ola4yinka(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2010
, Imagine having all 'these' people in one place, aaahhh!!!, guanrantee must be our security man be dat o,
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by hackney(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2010
party gbukwaa nu onwe unu there! !
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Koolking(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2010
NOBLE INITIATIVE, THIS WILL BE ANOTHER GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MARKET OUR OWN [NAIRALAND]. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NOT KNOWN/HEARD US.

LET'S HAVE THE SHOW
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by babslepe: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2010
lets get serious peeps i dont think 26th is a good date everywhere is filled up too much traffic and all i think 27th or 2nd of january is better and i think oniru is better easily accessible by all the tshirt thing we should talk more on that and where can we buy them from someone should volunteer to do the printing and we would buy at a reasonable price lets make it real
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by babslepe: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2010
and for the bad eggs who just think this whole nairaland thing is just to throw curses at one another you are getting it all wrong this time cause i am going to be there we dont even need crowd even if we are five attending i dont care lets just work on venue and date i would rather deal with people i have met in person than imaginary people that just want to take advantage of others .Guys come on lets make this work if we can all meet in person at atleast once or twice a year it is not bad .Seun please any person attending should be an accreditted member of nairaland i think that is when people will get serious about it cause i would feel much more comfortable dealing with an accredited member of this site than just an ordinary member doing this will make people turn up
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by babslepe: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2010
the first step i think is we need volunteers for the organising committe we need about 6 volunteers and they should be working in victoria island so meeting with one another is easy and we get updates from their meetings here on a daily basis so volunteers start
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Olumogun: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2010
What a dream?

It will be fun if it finally happen.

What about those that are not in Lagos environs?
(i am always in Lagos at least 2 out of the 4 weeks in a month).

I suggest zone arrangement:
A) Lagos for the West
B) Abuja for the Central
C) Owerri/P-Harcourt for the East and South-South (consider safety pls)
D) Jos for the core North

The date can vary, registration to be done online through Nairaland,
Gate-pass to be a combination of Username and some letters/figures,
Moderators to divide themselves to each zone.
Fees to be made reasonable but not too cheap.

Donations and sponsorship should be welcome.

and on that note I will be donating all JACKETS (condoms) for my own zone. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by sley4life(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2010
Lets have two sections. In Lagos & Abuja. I guess i'l b taken my biz class 2 abj. Any NL witout partner shuld start hooking up. Those single lads shuld drop der contacts. Runs babe are invited too oo.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2010
I can boldly tell most you guys are new to the forum.
pressure like this always re-occur at every point close to the end of the year for seun to organise a xmas party for everyone on Nairaland. i guess its something he's done once before in the past, but the experience he gathered at the end of the event created a scar on his sub-conscious never to organize such event again.
It is only seun that can organize such an event, and nobody else.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Chimonie(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
Management has agreed that there would be a beach party slated for 31st December @ oniru beach lagos. time is 12noon till,
Kingly pay 1000naira into this account ;
GTBank
234 500398 1590
acnt name= CO

please note, this is for only intrested guys on NL.
come with your payment teller.

Thanks .
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by beeman80: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
Cool!
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by belamour(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2010
I wish but, Not all dream comes true,
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by denony(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
seun are u sleeping?
people are ever ready, you are not commenting.

peeps we can arrange this
lets do this
yes we can definitely do it
we can definitely do it
can definitely do it
definitely do it
do it
it
do grin
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
hmmmm nice one i will luv 2 be there wen its annouced, grin cheesy cheesy wink wink
at least i go fit hook up my 1st nl bleep grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Leave Comedy For Shortcut" Shutsdown Abuja, As Performing Kids Bag Scholarship / Who Pays For The Wedding? / Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.