Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Orikinla Please Get In Touch With Me On Pojieson@hotmail.com Need Your Help - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Orikinla Please Get In Touch With Me On Pojieson@hotmail.com Need Your Help (1129 Views)

Famous Professor Quotes Orikinla In Her Bestselling Book "Words Onscreen" / Orikinla Now Published In This Day Newspaper And On This Day Live / I Need An Articcle Rewriter: Get In Touch If You Can Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orikinla Please Get In Touch With Me On Pojieson@hotmail.com Need Your Help by gaby(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2010
Orikinla please do get in touch with me i've got a project to discuss with you, it's about book distribution in Nigeria, i need to be linked up with major distributors and to be educated on the workings of the terms and all that, do get in touch with me so i can give you a brief on the project on pojieson@hotmail.com
Re: Orikinla Please Get In Touch With Me On Pojieson@hotmail.com Need Your Help by talk2ahmed(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2010
& you think only Oriki has the soln to ur probs? and you think only you need the solution. Naija can hoard info!
Good luck. Oriki, Over to you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Teju Cole, Wins $10,000 Award For First Novel / The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life / The Beer Seller_ A Novel Everyone must Read For Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.