Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE (2256 Views)

How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There / She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa / My Boyfriends Wants To Relocate, Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2010
You are born and bred in the United-states,

You met a guy who is well to do back in Nigeria

Would you be willing to re-locate back to Nigeria and live there

with him (Dating and eventually marriage)

Matured responses only

cock stay off grin grin
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2010
Is the lady a Nigerian, jamo, grin indian, chinese, Egytian, or from the Bermuda?

Answer this so I can respond

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2010
Well lets say shes has Nigerian roots,

But an american by birth~
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2010
any tap roots from jamo, or South America?

that will really help me answer this question?
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2010
^^

Please dont derail my thread for me grin grin

Go away!! angry angry
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2010
I was just trying to help angry angry
and u cant stop me sha
grin grin
anyway, talknafree
cheesy cheesy cheesy
hehehe
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2010
Mscheww,
A cretin on the loose out here, why cant he just fall down and die

@Firearm
Guess you are confused on the issue!!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2010
Not confused a bit

It is only real love dat can drag a lady from "the land of milk and honey" to "the land of insecurity"
Dont panic
It happens. Some will definitely relocate based on true love
I have seen it happen
and it will still happen again
wink smiley
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2010
grin grin
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by googles: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2010
190:

A cretin on the loose out here, why cant he just fall down and die

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why would you wish anyone death ? esp at this period  undecided

its just plain stoopid  angry
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2010
mediatrix8:

Why not.

so you gon leave the land of milk and honey
Just for marriage

Guess you're different from the rest anyway~
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Omolola1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
Yes i will, i must have thought of that b4 allowing myself 2 fall 4 him, and we must have gotten married
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
@190
your above reply shows us that you think like millions of Nigerian people who will view ANYTHING in the west better than in 9ja.
grow up man, if the person was born abroad then they dont have the same NEGATIVE views about 9ja  like you do so they would move there for love, regardless, and discover (later on) whatever YOU are so quick to run away from.

the catch is: will love keep her there or  will she run back.
. . . . . . . . . land of milk and honey, yeah right!!!!!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by HappyChick(f): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
its not a hard decision ,

Most definately, Y not,

Naija can be full of milk and honey too u know, wink
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2010
Well, I'm not in the USA but there's nothing I wont do for somene I love!

[s]as long as he has enough money to 'maintain' me in Naija sha![/s] tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Basildon1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well, I'm not in the USA but there's nothing I wont do for somene I love!

[s]as long as he has enough money to 'maintain' me in Naija sha![/s] tongue tongue tongue
Actually you shouldnt have cancelled that bit out, In reality - Relocation should be thought of properly. Without bn able to pick up the bills COMFORTABLY or help her secure a GOOD job, i dont think it is wise to uproot someone else from a well paid job/source of income!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
Its not going to be easy you know

Up-rooting someone that lived all her life back to Nigeria

after everything she has read about and probably been to nigerian

just once in her life,

Its gonna be difficult you know (1 outta every 50women ) would only do this,
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by mediatrix8(f): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

so you gon leave the land of milk and honey
Just for marriage

Guess you're different from the rest anyway~

To hard working couple anywhere is a land of milk and honey and not all people migrating to the US or any other foreign country ended up successful.So,for me anywhere I can live happily and simply yet comfortable.That's fine.

Yes,dear I am different,no two people are the same  of course wink
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
Basildon1:

Actually you shouldnt have cancelled that bit out, In reality - Relocation should be thought of properly. Without bn able to pick up the bills COMFORTABLY or help her secure a GOOD job, i dont think it is wise to uproot someone else from a well paid job/source of income!

You are right, it's nothing to joke about! People don't just ask other to exchange their secure lives for hardship in the name of love. That will be unfair!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Ladyjide(f): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

You are born and bred in the United-states,

You met a guy who is well to do back in Nigeria

Would you be willing to re-locate back to Nigeria and live there

with him (Dating and eventually marriage)

Matured responses only

cock stay off grin grin

I guess this post describes me EXACTLY- born and bred in the United States-- I am not so open in dating some one that lives in Nigeria at this point- because it is almost impossible to do. Never the less I would be willing to move back to Nigeria for the right man if the situation was right! It would have to be some crazy good, off the wall , sheet clenching lovingbut I am willing and able grin!! Love does make you do the strangest things!!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

apart from me i dont think there are any other rite men in nigeria

except woke and 170 who is equally good
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Ladyjide(f): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^

apart from me i dont think there are any other rite men in nigeria

except woke and 170 who is equally good

so what does that mean?,
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by MrsEve2(f): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
No, I wouldn't.  I values my freedom too much and I like being able to dictate with a vagina.   cool
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^
I knew you would never relocate
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by kokoye(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

No, I wouldn't. I values my freedom too much and I like being able to dictate with a womanliness. cool

You got no Nigerian values anyway so this does not apply to you. Dont let ur nairaland affiliations fool you.
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by racheal84(f): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ poster. . .

Yes i would. And almost did move there. (except it wont be relocating back. just relocating) If u love someone and truly want to be with them? I think that person would do anything just about.
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Dsense(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
OP,
Yes, i would that's if i like the enviroment ''Nigerian or any other country. .I mean this should be based on my decision only!
I've followed a gal back to Jamaica where i had the hell phuck . . . , lol
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Dsense(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

No, I wouldn't. I values my freedom too much and I like being able to dictate with a womanliness. cool
When i've been looking of d way to send you the ticket . . , , U messed up tongue
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
Well, this is like asking someone to leave HARVARD for UNILAG. Na one hell of a decision o!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
Idtobson:

[size=20pt]Well, this is like asking someone to leave HARVARD for UNILAG. Na one hell of a decision o![/size]
grin grin grin

Thats the idea

What i dont get is why these female here keep deceiving themselves
saying they can do it,
Not that this particular guy is the president and besides they can always get men
rite there in the USA,

Leaving USA and relocating back to Nigeria just because of one one is absurd,
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by racheal84(f): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

grin grin grin

Thats the idea

What i dont get is why these female here keep deceiving themselves
saying they can do it,
Not that this particular guy is the president and besides they can always get men
rite there in the USA,

Leaving USA and relocating back to Nigeria just because of one one is absurd,

How come?
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by tpia1: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^he has a severe case of inferiority complex and his village has been deserted by everyone who lives there thanks to internecine wars, bad belle and excessive criminality.

so he prefers to be a woman's handbag elsewhere.

main point is no woman can do that for him therefore it's beyond his comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do In Situation Like This? / What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed / My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.