Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (371509 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / What Is The Cost Of Building A 4 Flat House In Ikorodu / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by awonboiz: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2008
@leslexx

Kindly contact us at teakadolconsultlimited@yahoo.com for your construction services.

Warm regards.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by donaldluv: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2008
Pls I will like to know the cost of building an average size 2 and 3 bedroom bungalow each in Mowe area in Ogun state.
I will soon be embarking on that project there.
I will be waiting for your prompt response.
Attached is the building plan
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by ajileko: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2008
Giving that you already owned the land, it shouldn't cost more than 2.5 to 3millions. But it also depends. You can read more on "thirdeye" articles on this same topic on the previous page.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by denthemen(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2008
Im starting my project in Warri. Does anyone know a good builder in the area?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by kojexemma: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2008
I am a surveyor and i live in warri, off Airport road, work with GPSL. Have you done the survey work of the site already? if not I can come in as a surveyor to you.

Emma

denthemen:

I'm starting my project in Warri. Does anyone know a good builder in the area?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by kokorunna(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2008
It depends on what you want, 2M upwards
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by boyelarry: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2008
denthemen,
you don't necesarily have to employ a builder from warri to get your job done. I am a builder and i can work anywhere as long as it is nigeria.call 08029478202,23417348083 or mail seggs.partners@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by petersonlu: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2008
hello
just like most ofs the respondent have said , the cost of building a house is determined by some varying factors in the country , so therefore if you really wanna build a house and you re serious about it. we offer good quality services to our clients from the pre design stage to the final stage of the building .

contact us , if you require a good construction manager.

petit builders
petersonluv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by austinbote: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2008
Please, can anyone tell me what would be the building cost of four flats of 2 bedroom.

However, I know that it might be quite difficult to get the actual amount but the breakdown cost would do. i.e. cost of cements, fencing, roofing different types and cost, number of expected block with price and Decking cost.

Although the land is a bit small of 600sqm. Please guys your advise would go a long way.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by mdCEO(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2008
I ve land already in a very good developed area of Ogudu GRA lagos with a very good title,NEED A MORGAGE FACILITY TO BUILD TWIN DUPLEX FOR RENT FOR UPTO 15 YEARS,can anyone suggest any reliable firm or bank that do this for me without much stress?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS . 

To our client in diaspora or here .

we are team of architects ,engineers, townplanners,quantity ,surveyors.

please if you need to design and build you can reach us on hopemanflee@yahoo.com.

we rendered ecletic services. value for your money is guarantte.

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS . 

please if you need to design and build you can reach us on hopemanflee@yahoo.com.

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2008
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by desse: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ULRICH BUILDERS .

sign . Arch .osagie
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by ayomifull(f): 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2008
@donaldluv I just did something similar in Sango and it cost me about 3million
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by jumeks: 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2008
Any builder in the house, please I need an estimate of fencing 2 standard plots of land.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bazzman(f): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2008
Greetings my fellow Nigerians.

Promise has been very helpful, thanks so much,

I already secured a land of 100 ft by 100ft in the heart of Benin City.  Please I need a full estimate to biuld a 4 bed room bungalow with surperb finishing. I intend to get married and  start a family in it when I retire back to home.

I have gone through all post of the topic and u kn prices of things have changed, a current est would be helpful.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bluehorizo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2008
Does anyone have idea what a plot of land costs at AIT Road,Alagbado?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by boyelarry: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hello bazzman,

Cost is not the first thing when you want to build a house after purchasing your land. What you need to do now is to have an architectural design of your desired house. The design determines the cost. Because this is where the specification particularly for the finishing is going to be stated. This goes a long way in determining the cost. For your design and construction you can reach out to segg and partners on 234 1 7348083
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Uwala: 4:24am On Apr 21, 2008
I am currently living in USA but has a building that is almost completed in my village in Imo State. My next step in this building project is roofing. Can I get a contractor to give me an honest estimate of what it will cost to roof the house? Any interested contractor should please respond through this forum and be sure to leave a contact email address.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by ray123: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2008
HELLO ,
i know this questn has been partially answer in the previous thread ,but put in consideratn of ups and down of the price flunctuation and cost of building material ,can anyone come up with a rough estimate how much would a typical 4 bedroom house would cost consisting 3 room in each flats plus 2 bathroom in every appartment,minus the cost of land acquisition,
A typical of a story building ,come with a alluminium type of roofing sheet .thank you
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by oranges(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2008
I hired an arc. to draw a 4 bedroom flat for me. he has finished the drawings, how do I get the estimated cost of the building?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by ajileko: 3:04pm On May 07, 2008
The arc can give you a rough estimate on how much it will cost you to build it. But get a second and a third oppinion.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Toronto35: 8:43pm On May 08, 2008
Guys, I think we're losing focus here, this discussion has been turned into business advertisement forum. All we need is candid answers to questions, you shouldn't be telling stories in order to promote your business. Please let's get back on track!
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Toronto35: 8:49pm On May 08, 2008
All I know is that people tend to reap you off when you live abroad. I bought a plot of land at Omotedo (on lagos-ibadan expressway just before MFM camp), I have spent about N2mil, all I could see when I visited home was the fence, nothing else. I gave it to a professional builder. The problem with the builder is that your fund will be used to pay the salaries of the staff. This builder has more than 10 staff, even my friend works for him. Try to be careful with the so-called professional builders, you will end up spending 4X the original cost. Try to look for a trustworthy family member or a reliable friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.