Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (371533 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / What Is The Cost Of Building A 4 Flat House In Ikorodu / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by dor75: 1:14pm On May 02, 2011
Hi 9ijaman!  can You pls tell me what materials, and  quantities   to do a foundation to lintel for a two. Bedroom  twin bungalow. ( No. Ensuite) Tnx
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by 9ijaMan: 3:55pm On May 02, 2011
Gnexplore:

Any good gentle man / lady?

Can you help me with need infor below

In building, From  LINTEL TO DECKING is usually two coaches of block, what is the estimated number of block for a three bedroom flat, for this two coaches(levels)?

See attached ( in yellow), it will help to understand what I mean.

Your question is well understood. However you did not provide the dimension of the house. You may use the simple analysis below to get a good estimate. For a good deck work, you'll need two coaches on the perimeter (external) walls of the building and three coaches of blocks on all the internal walls. The third coach for the external walls will be a 9" beam which will run through the entire perimeter of your structure. This will assist in carrying the deck load as well as provide a good support for the walls.

To answer your question: a single block is 18 inches (1.5 ft) long, at least this is referring to the most regular block type/shape in 9ja. Add up the length of all your external walls, multiply this figure by 2 (two coaches) and then divide the final result by 1.5. This is assuming all your lengths have been converted to the the imperial system (feet).

Do the same for the internal walls, however you will need to multiply the total lengths of all internal walls by 3 (remember it's now 3 coaches for internal walls). Divide your answer by 1.5. Adding the total number of blocks for internal and external walls will give you a good estimate and near accurate figure for your block requirements.

Example:
Perimeter of all external walls = 180 ft.
Total blocks needed for the two coaches = (180*2)/1.5 = 240 blocks.

Length of all internal walls = 450 ft
Total Blocks needed for internal walls = (450*3)/1.5 = 900 blocks

Total number of block needed above lintel = 240 + 900 = 1,140 blocks.

Note that I have not added any excess, this is so 'cos when the blocks are being set, they'll have at least 1" gaps for cement/sand mixture. This should take care of the excess. However if you care to, you may round up the final figure above to 1,200 (60 extra block) to take care of watages.

I hope this would help.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by tonjon: 5:57pm On May 02, 2011
@9ijaman do you have an idea of the cost for a 4 bedroom twin duplex in ajah(dry land) from foundation to finishing.I will await your urgent reply

Also anybody here can also help out or giv quotations
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Gnexplore: 10:01am On May 03, 2011
Thank you 9ijaMan for your invaluable and detail reply!
Am very grateful!
Please I still need you advice on the this quotation for two flats (one is two bed room and three bed room).
The building is at Lintel level without the pillars (still at foundation level). So the next stage is fix the pillars, lintel and lay blocks till decking level. What do you think about this quotation?

[b]ESTIMATE FOR LINTELS AND 32 PLIIARS
38 length of 5/8 RODS 16MM
25 LENGTH OF 1/2 INCH ROD
25 LENGTH OF 8MM ROD
2 BONDLE OF BINDING WIRE
WORKMANSHIP N40,000

TOTAL EXPENSE TO  FINISH THE WORK UPTO DECKING MATERIAL FOR LINTEL
38+1=39 lenghth of 5/8 rod 16mm @2500          97,500
25 length of 1/2 inch rod 12mm@1350               33,750
25 length of 8mm rod @850                              21,250
2 bondle of binding wire@2500                             5000
labour                                                             40,000
carpenter/plank                                                 30,000
cement35bags@2300                                          80,500
gravel                                                               39,000
sand                                         ;                         26,000
water                                                                 6,000
TOTAL                                                           378,500   &a mp;a mp;n bsp;   

AFTER LINTEL TO SET BLOCKS TO DECKING.
BLOCKS=1500@I35                                       205,000
CEMENTS30BAGS@2300                                   76,000
LABOUR BAL                                                 57,000
     TOTAL                                                   338,000      [/b]

9ijaMan:

Your question is well understood. However you did not provide the dimension of the house. You may use the simple analysis below to get a good estimate. For a good deck work, you'll need two coaches on the perimeter (external) walls of the building and three coaches of blocks on all the internal walls. The third coach for the external walls will be a 9" beam which will run through the entire perimeter of your structure. This will assist in carrying the deck load as well as provide a good support for the walls.

To answer your question: a single block is 18 inches (1.5 ft) long, at least this is referring to the most regular block type/shape in 9ja. Add up the length of all your external walls, multiply this figure by 2 (two coaches) and then divide the final result by 1.5. This is assuming all your lengths have been converted to the the imperial system (feet).

Do the same for the internal walls, however you will need to multiply the total lengths of all internal walls by 3 (remember it's now 3 coaches for internal walls). Divide your answer by 1.5. Adding the total number of blocks for internal and external walls will give you a good estimate and near accurate figure for your block requirements.

Example:

Length of all internal walls = 450 ft
Total Blocks needed for internal walls = (450*3)/1.5 = 900 blocks

Total number of block needed above lintel = 240 + 900 = 1,140 blocks.

Note that I have not added any excess, this is so 'cos when the blocks are being set, they'll have at least 1" gaps for cement/sand mixture. This should take care of the excess. However if you care to, you may round up the final figure above to 1,200 (60 extra block) to take care of watages.

I hope this would help.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Dikyson: 1:42pm On May 03, 2011
@9iJaMan. Reference to post 282. I am planing to build a 20ft x50ft story building. what is the quantity of cement, sand and granite required to deck a 20ft x 50ft
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Omnisean: 8:01pm On May 03, 2011
Can somebody please give me an overall estimate for fencing two standard plots including a gate (at least 9 coaches of block)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by 9ijaMan: 8:38pm On May 03, 2011
Gnexplore:

Thank you 9ijaMan for your invaluable and detail reply!
Am very grateful!
Please I still need you advice on the this quotation for two flats (one is two bed room and three bed room).
The building is at Lintel level without the pillars (still at foundation level). So the next stage is fix the pillars, lintel and lay blocks till decking level. What do you think about this quotation?

[b]ESTIMATE FOR LINTELS AND 32 PLIIARS
38 length of 5/8 RODS 16MM
25 LENGTH OF 1/2 INCH ROD
25 LENGTH OF 8MM ROD
2 BONDLE OF BINDING WIRE
WORKMANSHIP N40,000

TOTAL EXPENSE TO  FINISH THE WORK UPTO DECKING MATERIAL FOR LINTEL
38+1=39 lenghth of 5/8 rod 16mm @2500          97,500
25 length of 1/2 inch rod 12mm@1350               33,750
25 length of 8mm rod @850                              21,250
2 bondle of binding wire@2500                             5000
labour                                                             40,000
carpenter/plank                                                 30,000
cement35bags@2300                                          80,500
gravel                                                               39,000
sand                                         ;                         26,000
water                                                                 6,000
TOTAL                                                           378,500   &a mp;a mp;n bsp;   

AFTER LINTEL TO SET BLOCKS TO DECKING.
BLOCKS=1500@I35                                       205,000
CEMENTS30BAGS@2300                                   76,000
LABOUR BAL                                                 57,000
     TOTAL                                                   338,000      [/b]

Sincerely speaking I think the guy who gave you the estimate in terms of quantity is doing a good job. His figures are ok as long as he's not going to do a substandard job. Let me try my rickety brain to go through your figures one at a time:
The qty for 16mm rods are ok. I estimated about 43 pieces and he's asking you for 39 pieces (this is ok 'cos I added a bit of excess).

I guess the 12mm rods will be meant for the lintel concrete work, I do not know the number of windows (and the different sizes of the windows) your house will have hence I do not know how to make an estimate here.

The 8mm rods will be used for rings round the 16 mm rods (at defined intervals) in forming the cuboid shapes for the pillars and rings for the 12mm to form the cuboids for the lintel work. 25 pieces of 8mm rods is also reasonable considering the quantity of the 16mm and 12 mm rods. 2 bundles of binding wire is ok as well.

The workmanship of 40k is also reasonable, based on my experience, however you can still try to beat the figure down a bit. 30k will be a good starting point and then you can settle for 35k after a bit of bargaining.

Generally the quantity of almost every other material is reasonable and the labour charges are equally reasonable.

I however have a big concern with your choice (or your mason's choice) of using gravel for pillars. My brother I beg you to please avoid doing that. If you have to delay your project to addd more money to purchase granite, please do so. You can use gravel for lintel work (if you choose to conserve money), but never for pillar or deck work. Granite is about twice or at most 3 times the cost of gravel. USE GRANITE for all your pillars beams and deck work. Spending an extra 100k on granite is nothing compared to the total cost of the project which (by my little) estimate will be more than 10 million Naira. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

On the post lintel block work: I do not know the size of  your house nor the dimensions. Hence I cannot tell if the quantity of materials are ok or not. However going by the initial quantities, I'll assume the estimates here should be ok too.

Lastly, you'll notice I have not said anything about the price of materials (I only made comments on labour costs), this is because I've no clue what the costs of building materials are lately. I'm living abroad and was only home last November when prices were still reasonable. So forgive me for not being able to give an opinion on the prices. You can verify the figures by getting the price of each material from some other sources independent of the guy who gave you the above estimates. Check at least 2 other independent sources for the price of the materials, and proceed to make purchases based on the most reasonable figures (not necessarily the cheapest figures o)!

Ciao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by 9ijaMan: 9:00pm On May 03, 2011
tonjon:

@9ijaman do you have an idea of the cost for a 4 bedroom twin duplex in ajah(dry land) from foundation to finishing.I will await your urgent reply

Also anybody here can also help out or giv quotations

Dikyson:

@9iJaMan. Reference to post 282. I am planing to build a 20ft x50ft story building. what is the quantity of cement, sand and granite required to deck a 20ft x 50ft

Guys please call the person who's details is given below. He's a professional in that line and would be able to help you guys better than I can.

Munir is my friend and site Engineer who's on ground in 9ja and his number is +2348023454356. Give him a call and you can have him send you estimates and costs which you can compare with some other quotations too.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by 9ijaMan: 9:04pm On May 03, 2011
Omnisean:

Can somebody please give me an overall estimate for fencing two standard plots including a gate (at least 9 coaches of block)?

My little exercise below should help you with your estimates!

9ijaMan:

Example:

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Omnisean: 9:28pm On May 03, 2011
9ijaMan, please did you mean 240 blocks will do for two coaches, so for 9 coaches will be 1080 blocks?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by 9ijaMan: 2:23pm On May 04, 2011
Omnisean:

9ijaMan, please did you mean 240 blocks will do for two coaches, so for 9 coaches will be 1080 blocks?
That's not what I meant. My figures were just simple examples. You need to have the total measurement of the perimeter of your land/plots. Once yo have the perimeter, then you can use my example as a guide. You will also need to add some excess of about 10% since it's a fence you are building and not a regular wall.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Gnexplore: 2:30pm On May 04, 2011
9ijaMan:

Sincerely speaking I think the guy who gave you the estimate in terms of quantity is doing a good job. His figures are ok as long as he's not going to do a substandard job. Let me try my rickety brain to go through your figures one at a time:
The qty for 16mm rods are ok. I estimated about 43 pieces and he's asking you for 39 pieces (this is ok 'cos I added a bit of excess).

I guess the 12mm rods will be meant for the lintel concrete work, I do not know the number of windows (and the different sizes of the windows) your house will have hence I do not know how to make an estimate here.

The 8mm rods will be used for rings round the 16 mm rods (at defined intervals) in forming the cuboid shapes for the pillars and rings for the 12mm to form the cuboids for the lintel work. 25 pieces of 8mm rods is also reasonable considering the quantity of the 16mm and 12 mm rods. 2 bundles of binding wire is ok as well.

The workmanship of 40k is also reasonable, based on my experience, however you can still try to beat the figure down a bit. 30k will be a good starting point and then you can settle for 35k after a bit of bargaining.

Generally the quantity of almost every other material is reasonable and the labour charges are equally reasonable.

I however have a big concern with your choice (or your mason's choice) of using gravel for pillars. My brother I beg you to please avoid doing that. If you have to delay your project to addd more money to purchase granite, please do so. You can use gravel for lintel work (if you choose to conserve money), but never for pillar or deck work. Granite is about twice or at most 3 times the cost of gravel. USE GRANITE for all your pillars beams and deck work. Spending an extra 100k on granite is nothing compared to the total cost of the project which (by my little) estimate will be more than 10 million Naira. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

On the post lintel block work: I do not know the size of  your house nor the dimensions. Hence I cannot tell if the quantity of materials are ok or not. However going by the initial quantities, I'll assume the estimates here should be ok too.

Lastly, you'll notice I have not said anything about the price of materials (I only made comments on labour costs), this is because I've no clue what the costs of building materials are lately. I'm living abroad and was only home last November when prices were still reasonable. So forgive me for not being able to give an opinion on the prices. You can verify the figures by getting the price of each material from some other sources independent of the guy who gave you the above estimates. Check at least 2 other independent sources for the price of the materials, and proceed to make purchases based on the most reasonable figures (not necessarily the cheapest figures o)!

Ciao!

Thank you very greatly, My dear!
Please, i might still come back to you!
Peace!!!
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by wellstone: 9:26am On May 13, 2011
well stone real estate is a global company and we have our agents in different parts of Abuja and Lagos Nigeria to make your dream of buying your property (duplex,land,plaza,apartment renting) in maitama,gwarinpa,utako,asokoro,wuse,all the areas in Abuja and Lagos achieved.

REAL ESTATE
* If you seek to buy a duplex or bungalow in Abuja or Lagos.

* if you seek to buy a land in a very good location in Abuja or Lagos.

* if you seek to rent an apartment in Abuja or Lagos.

* if you seek to buy a plaza in Abuja or Lagos.

We are here to meet any of your requirement as long as it has to do with real estate investment and we have our desire real estate broker (agent) that can facilitate the searching of your dream property to give you a desired result in no time.

CONTACT US
CALL:  2348060601074
EMAIL: wellstonerealestate@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by SOLARMAN: 10:23am On May 19, 2011
@9ijaMan,pls I will like to know if 1.5 million will be enough to complete a standard tasteful mini flat of one bedroom,one sitting room,one toilet and one kitchen.will the money be able to take care of evryting from clearing of the virgin land to plumbing and painting", Note,I ve the land already and it is well fenced, cheers
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by fawazbruce: 4:11pm On May 20, 2011
Naijaman,

I seriously need your help. I am currently involved in a project to plaster two houses. The dimensions of the houses are:

Main Building: 12.975sq m by 25.975sq m. Area of this building is 313.648sq m

BQ: 7.875sq m by 14sq m. Area of this building is 110sq m

The main building is a block of four nos 3 bedroom flats while the BQ comprises of 2 nos 2 bedroom flats. All rooms have their bathrooms ensuite; each flat has a guest toilet, with parlour, kitchen and dining area.

The contractor employed by the owner of the premises has been known to 'inflate' materials used in building the 2 houses. I have been requested to prepare a counter quote for the cost of plastering this premises( this counter quote will be compared with the quote that the contractor handling the job will submit)

Can anyone give a rough estimate of:
- how many bags of cement
- amount of plastering sand required(tonnes of plastering sand and/or size and number of trucks)
- maximum labour cost for bricklayers(numbers of days and daily rate to pay)
- cost per truck load of plastering sand
- various types of plastering sand available

Any other information will be appreciated.

Unfortunately, the contractor cannot be changed(there is a signed contract for the job already, but materials can be supplied by the owner, if the owner chooses).

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by obanedo: 4:24pm On May 21, 2011
Hello my 9ja people.

abeg i dey look for some information from any one who now more about this level.

I need to found out if there is contractor in benin city,edo state,who can give me more information about how much this house gonna cost me to finish building.
i have two flat with 4bed and 3bed rooms, 4baths and 4 toilets. i have done the foundations,about the felling some guy who i meet last year when i visitd 9ja, those guys was working in the next site,do felling in other man site.
i ask then about do the felling in my house then told me felling will cost me 205000 naira.

but the friend who do the foundation 4 me told me not to give it to them.that is better for me to carry tippers to bring red sand to the site.
i come to think that my friend up to something wish i may regret in future,if i do it as my friend said,i mine end up spend more then the 205000 naira those guy told me.
i am realy confused at the moment.

I REALY NEED SOME BODY TO ADVICE ME WAT TO DO.
PEOPLE OUT THERE THINK I PLUK MONEY FROM THE TREE.IF I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE SPEND FOR THIS HOUSE,U WOULDNOT BELIVE ME MY PEOPLE.

a FRIEND WHO HEIP ME DO THIS JOB,TOLD ME THAT 3000 BLOCKS WAS MODE,WHEN I WENT THERE LAST YEAR.
I DID NOT SEE WAT ITHEY USED 3000 BLOCKS 4. AND SOME OF THE BLOCKS WAS STOLING BY THE MAN NEXT DOOR.

I DID NOT GOT TIME TO TRAVEL TO 9JA TO DO THE JOB MY SEIF DUE TO MY WORK.

I PLANNIG TO FIVE IT TO DUILDING CONTACOR TO FINISH THE HOUSE FOR ME.BUT I DONT NO ANY 1 WHO DO THIS KIND OF JOB THERE AS I BASE IN OVERSEA.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by kse2011: 12:11pm On May 29, 2011
Mr.9jaman,

Hope you are doing great as expected? Kindly advice how much it will cost me to build 2 flat of 4 bed room each esuite on a flat land, i want a precise estimate.My land is in benin city edo state and i need to be sure of how much it will cost to complete the building before i get involved.here is an attached pic of the building i want.

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by tiwantiwa: 5:16pm On May 29, 2011
HELLO HOUSE

i am looking for good contact to buy tiles and sanitary wares for a hostel project. i have been to orile -coker , i just wish there are better places or person for good prices and quality .
any idea
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by wellstone: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2011
well stone real estate is a global company and we have
our branches in different part of Abuja to
enable us search your dream property.

REAL ESTATE

If you seek to buy a duplex in any part of Abuja.
If you seek to rent an apartment in any part of
Abuja.
If you seek to buy a land in any part of Abuja
If you seek to buy a plaza in any part of Abuja.

NOTE:We have different agents in all part of Abuja
Nigeria in general to meet up to your need and
make your dream a reality and contact us for this
duplex with swimming pool cost 650,000,000 naira.

CONTACT US:
EMAIL:wellstonerealestate@yahoo.com
CALL: +2348060601074.
: +2348071445228

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bebe2(f): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2011
hi guys,
i really want ur opinion on this.
i want to start building my house in benin city, its a 5 bedroom bungalow. i am seriously thinking of making it a dormer bungalow so the kids can use it as their living room or games room. this is very common in the uk and america butno one innigeria seem to agree with the idea becos the decking is going to be made of wood. do you have any idea of this in nigeria? its getting very fustrating to get my point across to my architect and others. its there a negative or positive to this idea? pls help.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by olubuffett: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2011
bebe2:

hi guys,
i really want your opinion on this.
i want to start building my house in benin city, its a 5 bedroom bungalow. i am seriously thinking of making it a dormer bungalow so the kids can use it as their living room or games room. this is very common in the uk and america butno one innigeria seem to agree with the idea becos the decking is going to be made of wood. do you have any idea of this in nigeria? its getting very fustrating to get my point across to my architect and others. its there a negative or positive to this idea? pls help.

I understand what you want perfectly, i think the problem is using wood in Nigeria they are not favorable i don't no why they, may be for safety reason
in case of fire, or they belief wood can't stand the test of time, well go with the flow use concrete then you can use wooden flooring as finishing; and the your architect a bungalow with a pent house.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bebe2(f): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
thanks bro,
i heard dis is mostly done in yoruba lands. but still abit sceptical.
i just want it to be a game room, something to get my boys excited wen we talk about nigeria.
i cant afford a concrete decking and it wont fit in with a bungalow.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by swissb: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2011
plss help me how much will it cost me to build a 4flat with 4bedroom(master bedrm ensuit) and 2toilets plsss.
i will need a break-down of estimated cost if possible pls. smiley
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by olubuffett: 1:11am On Jul 06, 2011
bebe2:

thanks bro,
i heard dis is mostly done in yoruba lands. but still abit sceptical.
i just want it to be a game room, something to get my boys excited wen we talk about nigeria.
i cant afford a concrete decking and it wont fit in with a bungalow.

since its just a room it shouldn't cost much, it really depends on your design and it will fit with a bungalow once the roof is high.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bebe2(f): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
hi pple,
please i need ur help.
i need estimate on decking a house in benin city, the decking area is 88ft x 36.
we re not in nigeria, but will be going this year to deck it.
we need to know all the materials that will be needed, guantity and prices.
as many suggestion as possible please.
thank you.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by headworld: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2011
A client of ours is in dire need of 3 plots of land in Lekki.

The land dont have to be in same place, as 1 plot per location is ok.

Buying Price is from N60 million.

Interested sellers or Agents should call 08066363000 immediately.

thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by ese1985(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
pls i need some help
i want to start building my house in benin city,its a 5 bedroom 3 bedroom down ana a 2 room up
pls can someone tell m how much it will cost thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by atasteve: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
9ijaMan:

Ciao!

The thread is educative, thanks for the good work done smiley

This issue of Granite vs gravel was argued somewhere in another thread.

I am not a builder but I will appreciate if you can quickly enlighten me on this.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by etunoman76(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ese1985, i am building a 4 bedroom duplex here in Abuja and the estimate is about N20m. Like most people have posted in here, it'll really depend mostly on the nature of the soil, the area the site is situated, access to site, ur taste, the time u want it completed and so many other factors
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by SuyaEater(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
i rather buy a house than build it
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by atasteve: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
SuyaEater:

i rather buy a house than build it

It realy depends on what you want to achieve but if you have a specific picture in mind, then building might be the way out for u.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by ebenzen(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2011
You can contact us we are full Electrical & Mechanical Engineering contracting company. We can handle the aspect of electrical wiring and plumbing project. We have track records of our past project and commendable database of costumer.
You can contact us @ GusaTech Ltd
223 Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju Lagos.
Tel: 08024686002,08191929904,08086114466
Email: ebenezer@gusatechng.com or info@gusatechng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.