Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Wedding Planning List Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Planning List Advice (1863 Views)

I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide / Traditional Marriage And Wedding Planning Format For Student Intending Couple / Wedding Planning Do's & Don'ts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Planning List Advice by kanmi22(f): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
None
Re: Wedding Planning List Advice by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
@@
Re: Wedding Planning List Advice by kanmi22(f): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
chaircover:

Congratulations dear on your approaching wedding.

I think you have covered most things but just a couple of questions.

Is your food quote including small chops, VIP tables etc?

Some caterers also decorate so you can save on cost if one person is doing more than one thing. Are you having one or 2 cakes?

I am assuming that you are wearing 2 different types of lace (did I get this right) so are we talking 30 yards in total? Are you having aso oke weaved?

I am not sure that the $500 earmarked for jewellery will be enough for 2 changes of clothes (I am assuming that you Will be wearing gold) A the bride your jewellery has to stand out.

re colors; you have picked good color schemes and the only one I am not too sure about is the gold and brown but that is just a personal choice.

other colors to consider are orange and brown, navy blue and pink, lilac and silver, burgundy and gold, sky blue and silver, pink and silver, turquoise and burgundy or brown, fuchsia pink and orange.

The city in which you are getting married also can make a difference to the prices but as you still have plenty of time I will say shop around. Try and go with people that come recommended by other people who have used their services.

All Ive said here are just my personal views and by no way are they set in stone  wink

All the best.

Thanks alot! Its in ikeja lagos, i am more of the orange and brown at this point but not final yet. The jewelry price is for both changes, that wont be enough?
thanks sha, any more suggestion?
Re: Wedding Planning List Advice by babyme1(f): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
Your estimate is too expensive,but im speaking for myself though. lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Planning List Advice by kanmi22(f): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
For 1000 guest? i dont think its too expensive, do u know d kind of wedding we are talking about? If i can get the same thing cheaper, hook me up pls!
baby.me:

Your estimate is too expensive,but im speaking for myself though. lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Planning List Advice by oyindaries: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2011
please help
i am also looking for vendors that are affordable. wedding is in surulere.
got the hall for 100,000 naira

my guests are whithin the range of 150/ 200

how much would it cost overall for
food
drinks
photography and video
cake
deco

i have already gotten a live band
Re: Wedding Planning List Advice by zayhal(f): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
I noticed kanmi has reviewed her 1st post to 'none'. What's up?

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / His Wife Caught Him Watching indecency / Shocking Video – Nigerian Woman Molested And Buried Alive In Bonny Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.