Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Naija Girls And Their Tummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls And Their Tummy (3035 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls And Their Tummy by fekuti: 10:29pm On May 31, 2007
In fact. I Love it. cry embarassed
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by shazeez(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2007
I really don't mind if a girl has got a pot belly (we all have some bad eating habits) as long as it is carefully concealed under her top. For heavens sake, if it ain't flat enough to be sexy, kindly reserve the viewing pleasure for your partner. Shikena!
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by cuteNhot(f): 11:02pm On May 31, 2007
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by IBDat(m): 1:58am On Jun 01, 2007
shazeez:

I really don't mind if a girl has got a pot belly (we all have some bad eating habits) as long as it is carefully concealed under her top. For heavens sake, if it ain't flat enough to be sexy, kindly reserve the viewing pleasure for your partner. Shikena!

I 2nd that to the upmost!
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by iice(f): 5:42am On Jun 01, 2007
Doesn't faze me anymore, have seen enough pot bellies in midriff tops and not only women! grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by eniola1310(f): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2007
Wonders shall never cease.
nigerian men talking about Nigerian girls pot bellies is a clear case of a pot calling kettle black.

check the igbo and yoruba men out u'll kow pot belly runs in the country
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2007
Why won't Naija girls have pot bellies?, the reason is obvious, well if you don't know I'll tell you. It's simply because the do that "THING" too much! They "FIRE" to much! That sexual exercise expands their abdominal tissue. you know that "thing" goes into them through their thing1 grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by anon101(f): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2007
Lol @ silly boy,,u are really a silly boy
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by macgozy(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2007
this should go to all nairalanders in this forum " I am finding this forum less interesting as the day goes by" please lets try to contribute positively to enhance a beta future for al of us and not just some useless punks posting nasty threads
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2007
@macgozy. If this is getting less interesting because I came up with my brilliant idea,then try playing LUDO or smthing. DON'T STONE ME, AM JUST ME grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by luxoire(f): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2007
d amount of fufu and carbs we eat, how our belle no go big? undecided

sha i aint no Janet Janckson, but at same time, i'm not exactly puching my belle around. So errm i keep it nice under a decent top!, for the personal pleasure of 'THE CHOSEN ONE' kiss

hahahaha, but hey huneys its darn hard to keep a flat belly and if urs is flat kudos to you, u show it off as best u can! smiley
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by bebe2007(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2007
Nicely put Eniola grin grin grin I personally think if its not flat do not flaunt it. Keep it covered.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2007
@luxoire. I really don't think anyone is the "chosen one". And if the chosen one can see it, why can't everybody see it? Afterall, seeing is free!
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by efuah(f): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2007
macgozy:

this should go to all Nairaland users in this forum " I am finding this forum less interesting as the day goes by" please lets try to contribute positively to enhance a beta future for al of us and not just some useless punks posting nasty threads
I agree with u dear

sorry i have to intrude cuz am not a nigerian. but my stomach remains flat no matter.
i dnt know o, perhaps after giving birth grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by luxoire(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2007
@silly boy
looking at your name, i'm kinda wondering ''why am i even answering his post?'', but sha to humour you, yes oh, one person is 'chosen' at any one point in time,

and i do not happen to think just because 'seeing is free'' (as u put it) does not mean i shall bear all, to all and saundry! wink, some ppl are not 'worthy' to see  tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by ryu11(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2007
Pot belly---hummm wink wink on naija chicks the truth is if it's the right size and in the right spot it's darn sexy, check the pix below, it's Davinci. that just  goes to show it's been a fad longer than any Nairaland user's age.

It's simply because the do that "THING" too much!

sorry man. it's the other way round. thay don't do it enough. and when they do they don't do it properly. they just lie there (lol), (burn those calories girl). Not all of em, i know some chicks would have started tying their wrappers around the big stomach getting ready for fight, at that point.

I dated a foxy chick once, she had flat abs, not muscular, just toned right. and trust me, it didn't come from just sit-ups, crunches or her genes. catch my drift.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2007
@luxoire. gentle is boring and silly is charming. Well if you believe in hoarding something good,it's all good as long as you are not the sec.of agriculture,else everyone will die!
@picguy. hope you have a real life gf and not a pic gf like d one u jst showed d whole world?
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by luxoire(f): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2007
@silly
gentle is NOT always boring, and silly can be and is ultimately annoying!
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ luxoire. are you saying you don't like me?, pls. be honest n truthfull, you we can't see each other. if you ask me, i don't think I like you sha! grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by luxoire(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
@silly
i am honest about what i say, whether i can see u nor not, makes no difference to me, it doesn't change how i feel

, i frankly do not know u well enough to dislike you.  Having said that, i am not exactly EAGER or burning with anxiety to get to know u any better

and u have quite openly said u don't like me! smiley, Life goes on abi? wink
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by iice(f): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2007
Pot bellies are useful, you can put your plate on it and eat from it! grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by viee(f): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ poster

why just Naija babes?
what of the guys?
what , with gulder and star every other night
you should be more concerned for the guys

at least for the babes you can mistake it for pregnancy tongue grin

what will be the excuse for guys??
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ luxoire please don't be crossed. Perhaps it's your username! It kind of link with lux beauty soap. Mum bathed the hell out of me with that while I was in pry shl. up to NYSC! grin
@vivee. the reason for men's pot bellies is The ultimate(gulder) isn't that a good reason enough? wink
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by luxoire(f): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Silly
heck i aint crossed!!! like i care cheesy

(with regards to ur stroy) aw aw, so because of those events in your childhood, u suffer from 'post traumatic stress' from huh?, rofl - dont worry hun, let it out! if it helps to dislike me. cool, then go for it!!
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ luxoire. I like your smile in your last posting. Is that how it looks like in real life? You may have to sign an autograph for me someday grin But believe me, am not getting personal with u and am not trying to offend you, am just making you keep talking to me! Hw about that? About the post traumatic stress stuff, I'll see a counsellor when I get back home to see my parents. the one's we have here can't treat me sad, they say my head is too big!
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by luxoire(f): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Silly
hahaha, dont think ur making me 'keep talking to u' i am only responding because i WISH to!!, other wise i#'d have ignored u since!

and worry not, i have taken no offence at what u have said so far, neither do i think u've gotten personal, btu if u do either of those things i will not hesitate to let u know

sah atleats tehre's still hope that someone out there might be able to cure u
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2007
@luxoire, Am dissapointed that plans didn't work out sad
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by luxoire(f): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Silly
don't be disappointed jarre, with a nickname like urs, did u really expect anyone would take u seriously?
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by ryu11(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
whateva happened to the topic?? the pot belly/tummy issue you both sound like you r really into each other, save us the trouble, last i heard yahoo messenger was available in your mailbox.

And she went all the way to Malaga. God rest her soul. A pot belly is sexy. Nigerian ladies to you hear that!!!! am sure the dudes know that.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ ryu11."whateva happened to the topic?" asko o domido! n I swear we were never "into" one another, how is that possible via the net?, you can ask luxoire oooo embarassed shocked. Then, how did you know about yahoo messenge?, ur name(user) sounds like that of a village guy(just joking).

@luxoire. Why wouldn't people take me serious?, my name is not unserious boy now! Don't tell me you've forgotten your GST/GNS 101. perhaps you did that thing (giraffe) during uni exams like I did.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by defacto1: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
sillyboy ur names explains ur idiotic contribution.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
Both Nigerian women and men need to do something about that pot belle of theirs.

It's quite disgusting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Married To Nigerian Man / Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment / Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.