Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183055 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by isaacputi(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
milkydaddy:
its advisable for him to authenticate and legalise his certificate before leaving for UAE coz without it he can't work over there

Thanks Don

Says Don milky
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mine took 24hrs I dont know about yours which might take seconds and it was in March this year. You are open to ur own opinion and pls i am not misleading anybody. One man's food is another's poison

milkydaddy:
wil u stop misleading ppl here?There is nothing like 24hrs,they can get it done within few hours so far they carry original certificates.Do ensure you reach MOE on time as early as 10am and pay d necessary money on time.After that,u go MOFA under an Hour u are thru

Says DON Milky
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by milkydaddy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
okezie007:

Legalizing documents is it procedure for studying and/or securing work abroad??
Its one of the prequisites to study n work abroad,cos it evaluates ur certificates and to tell u are nt using fake certs for overseas admission n work aswell

Says Don milky

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by milkydaddy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Themhydahyoh:
Mine took 24hrs I dont know about yours which might take seconds and it was in March this year. You are open to ur own opinion and pls i am not misleading anybody. One man's food is another's poison

I ought nt to have replied this post of urs.Bt I hav to, coz of the benefits of milions of ppl who are in need of vital infos concerning how to better their lives not a person like u who is stil living in d past.
Guy wakeup

Says Don milky
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by omusiliyu(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
milkydaddy:
wil u stop misleading ppl here?There is nothing like 24hrs,they can get it done within few hours so far they carry original certificates.Do ensure you reach MOE on time as early as 10am and pay d necessary money on time.After that,u go MOFA under an Hour u are thru

Says DON Milky

Good evening bro,
Please can you list the necessary amount to be paid @ MOE and MOFA?

And also, after authentication in these 2 ministries, how will I legalise the documents @ Embassy (UAE to be precised).

Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by oladeletowsin: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by milkydaddy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
oladeletowsin:
pls can this be done online?

is this site a genuine site?

http://www.services.gov.ng/group/processes/certificate-valuation?p_auth=wHgb24Rp&p_p_id=certeval_WAR_SWPCertEvalportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1&_certeval_WAR_SWPCertEvalportlet_basepage=APPLICATION_VIEW&_certeval_WAR_SWPCertEvalportlet_action=new&_certeval_WAR_SWPCertEvalportlet_javax.portlet.action=switchBaseView
Hello sir/Ma,if I get u right u whch to knw if u can legalised n authenticate ur certs via this link abi?If dat was ur question,the answer is "NO".it can only be done at those ministries.Permit me to ask you this question........How wil u evaluate the certs with seals wit this link u provided?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gowaga68: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
primeradama:
Please House, I need the contact info of a genuine staff at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please help. Thank you
I don't think you'll get that .
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by praisehimnow: 2:12am On Aug 02, 2016
hi, can anyone pls help, i need to send my documents to ministry of foreign affairs to have them legalized.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by larny(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
pls can dis authentification be done on behalf of some1 who resides outside the country though I hv the original certificate with me.pls I need an urgent reply and how much is the current price.
thank you nd God bless

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by iguita: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Hi guys, can this authentication take place in Lagos?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nigranks: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
@zillight Do you have contact the MOE? I need help pls
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by samutd4u(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please do I need to authenticate my technical diploma certificate before using abroad
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
I legalized my documents for Italian study visa this year.. But not gone yet.. If I apply to another country for study do I have to legalize my documents again?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Zillight: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2016
smithsydny:
I legalized my documents for Italian study visa this year.. But not gone yet.. If I apply to another country for study do I have to legalize my documents again?

Provided the aithorized signatory as at the time U legalized is still relevant, if not U will have to legalized the documents again. The change of Directors and signatories in those ministries happen in an unpredictable pattern.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Zillight:

Provided the aithorized signatory as at the time U legalized is still relevant, if not U will have to legalized the documents again. The change of Directors and signatories in those ministries happen in an unpredictable pattern.
this people are killing us ooo.. Chai..thanks bro
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by yomyjoe(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thank you very much my people, God bless you all for contributions. I want to ask how much it costs for Authentication of documents at the Ministry of Education and how much it costs for Legalisation of Documents at Foreign Affairs. Thank you

WiziAgozie:
vvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvv letter of eligibility is prepared by ministry of education... after which you will legalized it in ministry of foreign affairs.... eligibility letter is usually address to the consular of embassy... eligibility takes lengthy time of 2-3weeks..... the official duration is 5days even after that, it is always not ready.... b4 you can get eligibility letter you have to authenticate all your educational document first at ministry of education... then present testimonial from secondary sch already authenticated....with evidence of payment....
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by yomyjoe(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thank you very much my people, God bless you all for contributions. I want to ask how much it costs for Authentication of documents at the Ministry of Education and how much it costs for Legalisation of Documents at Foreign Affairs. Thank you

Themhydahyoh:

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by yomyjoe(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello my naija people, I want to apply for student visa at the Austrian Embassy abuja and they said I should pay N120,000 for the documents verification and school certificates verification and the duration is between 8-12wks. How can I go about this please because this money is too much just for verification of documents @WiziAgozie
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Maryanntata: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Please, I want to ask if someone can authenticate/legalise laminated documents at ministry of education/ ministry of foreign affairs.. Thanks!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Kenfletcher(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Yes, they have a way of cutting through the laminated docs and do their thing.

Maryanntata:
Please, I want to ask if someone can authenticate/legalise laminated documents at ministry of education/ ministry of foreign affairs.. Thanks!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by JayJustus(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
milkydaddy:

Says DON Milky

the school i'm applying to asked me to bring certified copies of passport and WAEC result. Whom do I go for that?

and they wrote as a note " A certified copy is a photocopy of the original document, which is signed by a Solicitor, Justice of the Peace, Notary Public...*

thanks and looking forward to your reply
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Jefa4real: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Because of this .... " A certified copy is a photocopy of the original document, which is signed by a Solicitor, Justice of the Peace, Notary Public...* you can easily get it done at any high court, which is about 200 naira per page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.