Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 AM

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (21197 Views)

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by icingbaby(f): 2:15am On Nov 17, 2005
what do you see on a 28 year old man and you are 15 that turn you on, do you family know about him. I don't think they does, girls please find someone that is not too old for you. If you were talking about 15year old and 20 year old it would sound better for me not 28 year old. cry
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by brasco901(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2005
To me...this is wrong. what do you two have in common? You're just beginning to spread your wings and you will miss out on your youth because the age gap is too wide. He's gonna run soooo much game on you and you'll keep going back time and time again because you won't know any different. Wake up and look at the bigger picture
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by chillin(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2005
y'all know whatz really funny here the poster or what sld i call her should  be here right here u know what i mean!... givin response n' stuffs.. but shez not.. soooo whatz d usee!! i guess she doesn't give a flyin s*** about what u guyz are talkin about.. am i gettin this right ohh yess am !! wink soo guyzzz save your tyme for better postss
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by lullaby(f): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2005
No, No, No, No, ............again No, No, No ,No, No
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2005
right
depending on what u do as long as u don't indulge in 'U KNOW WHAT I MEAN'
I see absolutely nothing wrong wit u been in luv wit a 28 yr old afterall we're not talkin' aba age here,we're talking aba luv
if he's da one u really want den GO 4 HIM
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by lullaby(f): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2005
So what does a 15yr old know about love? Please, as far as I'm concerned, she's still a child. At what age exactly is someone supposed to be matured enough to be in love? Very soon, a 10 or 13 yr old will say she's in love and y'all will say it's ok. Granted, it does happen in exceptional cases but it's not the norm.

I say she concentrates on her studies and focus on becoming a better person mentally, spiritually and socially. If the 28 yr old really wants her, he would wait for her. That will be a true test of his 'love' for her.

As far as I'm concerned, she has no business being in love at her age.

Heck, when I was her age, I thot I was in love with all my crushes and see how that turned out...
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Destiny6(f): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2005
So wrong, what made u attracted to a man nearly half more than your age?. and whats he doing with such a young girl? PAEDOPHILE!!!!!!!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by lekan2311(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2005
Funmi,
Ha ha, Its damn bad for a young gurl of 15 like U to get involoved or engaged in such relationship.
I mean a guy of 28 is too Older(I mean too Old) for U 2 go out with. U are still a young gurl(just 15). Young sis. believe me, U still av a long way 2 go, even to think of than dating a Guy of 28. I'm not advising U of loosing ur love but I know this might be ur 1st Luv, this kinds of Luv make U feel unto of the world but when it comes to an End U'll blame urself.
Never listen to anyone who might advise 'AGE IS NO BAREA!' believe me Age matters most.
There are Guy of between the yr 17-21. U can choose 1 from millions of guy between this age.
Think twice and wise and know what next....
Cares[color=#006600][/color] embarassed kiss
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by cammy(f): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2005
ok girl been in your shoes i'm 16 had a thing with a 46year old. dont even go there. you r a smart girl. dont let this guy take away your innocense. you r young you have your whole life ahead of you. boys/men will come and go. men are only interested in one thing and my dear i hope you know what that is. live your life as a kid, dont go worrying about boyfriends. a man that age has expectations and he will expect you to fullfill is needs. you wount want to do that. come on hon find a guy aroung your age range. once the guy is older than 18 dont go there. ok go be a kid have fun. dont mess up your life. ttyl
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2005
Cammy is right smiley
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by mckaycee(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2005
You guyz would have asked her if she looks bigger and older than her age.
You can be in love with your guy but other things are more important than that.
Take your studies seriously.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by otokx(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2005
i concur with mckaycee
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by LATINA(f): 3:27am On Feb 04, 2006
I THINK TAT IZ UR BUSINESS SO IM NOT GONNA SAY ANY THING CAUSE IM 15 AND MY BOYFRIEND IS 20 .... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER AND LOVE IS SOMETHING.............OK BYE GOOD LUCK BUT BE CAREFUL ON WAT U DO OK TAKE CARE............ wink
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by debanjee(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2006
n
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by omogenaija(f): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2006
olufunmi ,Bleep WHAT EVERYBODY says even Bleep WHAT I say, just do u and let us know the outcome

once virginity is lost it aint coming back

homegirl , do u
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by omogenaija(f): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2006
olufunmi ,Bleep WHAT EVERYBODY says even Bleep WHAT I say, just do u and let us know the outcome

once virginity is lost it aint coming back

homegirl , do u
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Olorididan(m): 2:39am On Feb 20, 2006
Personally I don't see age as a thing

and noone would have the right to tell you they know the better of your particular situation

However he is 13 years older than you and you are legally "underage"

but your maturity (or any body else's for that matter) is a very relative thing

and if he was say 50 and you were 37 Im not sure so many people would object

At the end of the day you need to be sure as a young woman of how serious this is

--- and the best way for you to do that is to wait---

--till you're old enough to know smiley--
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by 4real(m): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2006
i would tell her what i told my sister, don't do it you still have alot of time to have fun, you would dump him later for somone else, you are just starting your life, believe me in 6 months from now he won't look like the idea person to you, and infact when he is ready to marry babygirl, you won't spo for him you are just something to pass time with, i had a girl i loved more than life like that b/4 she was 16 and i was 26, well i left her cause i did not want to toy with her, she is my best friend now and we call from time to time, am getting ready to marry now and she is just in 200 level and not ready, so baby girl wake up and smell the coffee
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2006
if u're just in love with him then i guess it's alright
but then if u're in a relationship wit him then i guess datz a bit over the top
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by 4real(m): 5:38am On Feb 23, 2006
well well well, how can you tell her it's ok, what does she know about relationships at her age, what of if she gets pregant ave did you think about that b/4 you said it's ok, look we are nigerians not americans, we see what there way of life does to them everyday and unitl they change, they would always have under 16 mums and marriages that don't last 2 weeks angry
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by lowo(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2006
ha! please that is a heavy load for you oo, no try am pls
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by QueenB1(f): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2006
Sweet 15! Well i will definetly not advice you to date that man. Pleaaze this is not lawful. Whatever it is ur decision little Sis!!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by QueenB1(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2006
And what does that 28 old man wants from a 15 year old girl this is Child abuse. I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 22 and I dont even like the large gap between us and then a 15 year young girl with a 28 year old man. come on that is not normal girl!! By the way ur not even 16! Damn
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by whitelexi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2006
This is simply Child Abuse

Real Child Abuse cool
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by 4real(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2006
i bet he is having sex with her shocked
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by 2cantango(f): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2006
what does a 28 year old man find appealing about a 15 year old girl (no offence)?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Seun(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2006
Her body of course. What else could it possibly be?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by 2cantango(f): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2006
well that's just sick & very wrong angry
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Badman888(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2006
The body different guys got different thinkin
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by 4real(m): 1:31am On Mar 10, 2006
well it is clear to see that some guys think with there john thomas
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by mamaput(f): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2006
If she is staying in Nigeria no one will say anything to it.
I don't think she will tell her parents.
"Old men" like that that ran after young girls have a complex. They cant cope with women that are independet and kcan use their brains.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by dimma: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2006
My dear, you are 15 & he is What ? 28 ! Don't you think u are too young 2 b thinking about that ? You should be thinking about ur studies & all so why not just try & divert ur mind 2 d most important aspect of ur life right now. & that word L-O-V-E are u really sure u are in-love with him or infatuated ? Cos I know dat most Teenagers tend 2 mistake one 4 the other. So from a sister 2 a sister THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! & DON'T MAKE ANY RASH DECISCION OK!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.