Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (21311 Views)

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Bblak(f): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
Dearest, i think you should be careful in your decision because u're too small for all these.

Any guy asking a girl of your age out is considered irresponsible because u're too young

even if the guy has true intentions.It's quite obvious that the guy is older and more experienced than you, any   

relationship with him will cause you to lose your pride and most priced posession, Virg. don't do what

you will regret afterwards. A word is enough for the wise. lipsrsealed

So face your studies squarely so as to become somebody to reckon with in life and

forget about any relationship for now.

If you are meant for each other,time will tell but for now just skip it.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by OmoEko1(f): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
MILITIA:

@ Omo Eko
Even where if I doubt that this is true, let us give here the benefit of the doubt that she is 15! Someone might just be using us to fill this "teaser thread"! She needs education! You know when you were 15 now! All hormonal without understanding what the heck was going on! Pity her I beg! grin
True talk there jare grin grin grin grin, i didnt realize i was that harsh on the poor girl cry cry cry
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2007
well girl, u shld be datin sum1 who is in ur age bracket, bt if u r in love wit him,just be careful.atleast as far as i knw,a lil datin wont hurt.bt please dnt let him take advantage of u please.if he can wait,den itz worth a trial.bt be careful yung lady.gud luck gurl!!!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Chiori(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2007
I'd advise the girl to keep her distance from the guy. There is no way he would have genuine interest in her if he eventually got to know what she were thinking of him, except of course curiousity about sexing her. And after that, "to your tents, o Israel". So young lady, it's in your interest to look for something else to focus on. And certainly not a relationship at this stage. You can't gain anything from a love affair now apart from heartbreak and loss of dignity. Trust me! I'm a guy telling you what it'd be if it was me.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by UPRISING: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2007
MY BABE GIRL,
YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO DIE,
THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING,
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by segoye2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2007
Yeah, there is time for everything ! cool
You will definately find someone that will love you for you alone
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Ladytemi(f): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2007
I personally don't see what if anything that a 15 yr old and a 28 yr old man share in common and also the man will definately take advantage of the girl and coerce her into doing things that she might not yet feel comfortable doing. angry
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by denex: 4:57am On Aug 02, 2007
@olufunmi

it is not only wrong, but it is illegal on the part of the 28 year old man if the love is reciprocal.

@Bblack

why do you have to bring virginity into this matter again?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by rezzy: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2007
There is nothing wrong with that.Provided u dont engage in sex.
because AIDS IS REAL.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2007
hiss 3x angry
wetin bring 15 years old girl come Nairaland undecided
abeg seun this section is for big boys and girls.

seun abi na you bi dey guy?

if not remove this topic or grin grin grin
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by ngojoygurl(f): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Topic,

Girl you are just too young for all this nonsenses, what do you know about love? face your studies for now and forget anything about relationship.

At least when you are up to 17 and up wards, i can be able to advice you, for now face yr studies.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2007
@topic, i pity ur small tiny life, anyway accept my condolence.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by ChidiO2(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2007
I know you've already received this answer plenty of times but WRONG

Just in case you are still insecure about it. smiley

And I don't need to ramble on because you have enough replies. tongue
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by skylower(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2007
she's trying, go and get your own undecided
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2007
tell the guy to wait if he truely love for at least 3 years okay

take care.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by ngojoygurl(f): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2007
is too wrong!!!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by dearstan(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2007
-----looks around-----------
----------hisses and sings--------------

wats luv gotta do
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by kellorah: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2007
Stay way from guys like that; and they've got a name 'peadophile'!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hamzlolly(f): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ok, one thing is, if i love a guy, there is no damn thang ma family can do about it. so all the bullshit about if i was ur brother, i won't agree, mere words. My life, my decisions, and i face the consequences. the real question u should be asking urself is are u ready to face d consequences? He a lot older& a lot smarter. U might think am gon dump him but what if hez actually into u. or u might say am not gon dump him. what if hez taking u for a ride? Think hard. u know him than any of us here advising u. u're d one with him. Decide for urself and i hope u make the right decision gurl
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hamzlolly(f): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2007
very typical of nigerians to say what do u know about love. face ur studies. Jeez. all work and no play makes jack a dull boy or how do u say it. baby gurl even if u aint gon date this guy, just go 4 someone ur age. u're so not too young to date as long as u know what u're doing. u don't have to be in love to date. no offence peeps but all the people saying face ur studies, do u even know what ur kids are up to? Am 18, av had three BFs in the past which none of ma parents knew about. They did not have to tell me when i realised Guys are Jerks. U gotta let her make her own mistake. My parents use to shout at me all the time, don't talk to guys, don't play with them, don't do this, don't do that. i never listened. because i thought they were lying but i got into relationship business and u wanna know what the outcome was? I realised Guys are not worth it. If people keep telling u this, u won't believe it until u've experienced it. Now i won't even go near any guy that stops me on the road. God and am pretty good at giving dirty looks. One thing though, don't have sex with any guy. cuz trust me if u're not about twenty suthin yet, u cn't be in a proper proper relationship. our age is just to get guys, have a bit of kiss and flirt and dump them. I didn't have sex with any of the ones i dated and i appreciated it. because otherwise, they could be pointing at me when i walk saying 'look at her, i've shagged her' u know i mean? Just make sure u do the right thang by urself at all tym babygurl and stay cool. aite? laterz
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by moondust(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2007
U should be reading ur books, dearie wat r u doing wit a child molestor?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Abbygyal(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2008
@poster
I feel ur pain, but u should really think twice. Do you think you are in love or just having a crush on him? you might think age is a number but oh girl, dis guy could be d same age as ur uncle (no offence). The guyz in d house has given u d best advice available, so its up to u to make ur choice!!!!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by kennie89: 8:34am On May 22, 2008
d poster is 18yrs old now cos dis thread has been here since 2005.

@poster
hope u took a very wıse decision then?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by jennyjatt: 1:14pm On May 22, 2008
if u are a wise kid, u should know wat to do but make sure is not a crush
pls protect urself, cos somtin tells me u shouldn't go for it.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Unubi(f): 1:54pm On May 22, 2008
i can feel u lad, there is nothing wrong in it if ur 28 yrs old guy is truelly in lov wt u and sincere. some of our parents have even larger difference in their ages; if that is the intention, then, its might not be wrong but dont allow urself to be abused until u er ripe enough.
if u don tear eye pass ur mama shaoo, u shldnt waste our time.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by graffiti: 2:48pm On May 22, 2008
jennyjatt:

if u are a wise kid, u should know what to do but make sure is not a crush
please protect yourself, because somtin tells me u shouldn't go for it.

Unubi:

i can feel u lad, there is nothing wrong in it if your 28 years old guy is truelly in lov wt u and sincere. some of our parents have even larger difference in their ages; if that is the intention, then, its might not be wrong but don't allow yourself to be abused until u er ripe enough.
if u don tear eye pass your mama shaoo, u shldnt waste our time.

MEDICINE AFTER DEATH!!!
Why dont you check out the date this was posted before handing down your expired advices grin
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by steaming(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2008
child abuse
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by JoyceAgim(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2008
Na wa oooooooo.wonder sha nva end grin grin
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by cixluv(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2008
the 28 year old, i'm sure thinks like a teenager.

i see two teenagers shocked

*like minds think alike*
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by olayinka52(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2008
well, you can have a relationship with someone older than you, cos age is just a number.ok, and things like that happens here in Great britain. so keep on. if ony he agrees to marry you, oh carry on babe.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sorry oh I beg make make I ask one question.Wetin 15 year old girl know about love?
That no be crush or infatuation? sad sad sad
Does she know that love is meek,gentle,kind does not hold malice,tolerant , ati be be lo? angry angry

Instead of asking how you can derive a quadratic equation given the roots.Leave the guy,face your studies.
And I dont care if its just a post bla bla bla bla bla,
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by chessguru(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2008
now that you are 18, is the guy still around?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl Proposed To Me - Help / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.