Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (21274 Views)

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by olufunmi(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2005
I'm a 15 year old girl. I'm in love with a guy of 28. Right or wrong?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Seun(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2005
Wrong.

If the 28 year old guy agrees to a relationship with you and one day attempts to have sex with you, he can be arested, since the law regards you as a minor, who is still under the supervision of your parents. You don't want that to happen, do you?

What you are experiencing is a case of forbidden love. The treatment is simple: wait until you're about 20 and if he's still single and you are still in love, then go for it. Love that's what pursuing will last for more than 5 years!

1 Like

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by casper(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2005
Yeah that is damn wrong angry
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Greatpeter(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2005
Funmi, love has no barrier. If you think he is your ideal man and you love each other go ahead. But how are you coping even with this Yoruba regard for respect won't he take you for a ride? Won't he say what do you know little girl know when even you are trying to bring out good and useful ideas that can benefit your future.

I will tell you that this your age is still to fall in love with your studies and man for now whether you are in University not withstanding.

I advise you as my own sister.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by preetie: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2005
nice,i guess thats the jumpoff right now o! i finally found someone in my shoes but just a different size,im 17 and my babydaddy is 28, no doubt we r going 2 last,its our second year now and everything is gettin better or best,we r just a different couple and truely in love.so funmi if ur ciriously in love with this guy and not just cos u want 2 b on a different level,asin aristo,follow ur heart he could even be ur babydaddy
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by babadudu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2005
olufunmi:

I'm a 15 year old girl. I'm in love with a guy of 28. Right or wrong?

I would say this....if you were my sister, I would not agree with the relationship. I would think the 28 year old is taking advantage of you...especially, considering this may be your first major relationship. You may think you are in love....I have my doubts though, only time will tell.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Seun(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2005
Being in love is like having a headache. It comes and it goes! So don't make drastic decisions in the name of love. Start preparing for serious relationship (engagement and marriage) marriage as early as possible, but be very careful before making any commitment.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hotangel2(f): 3:58am On Jun 24, 2005
hmm, personally I think its wrong girl. I ain't gon date no dude that's 28...(daing, I don't wanna wake up seeing my uncle beside me). The highest age I think a 15 year old should date is 21. I mean you can have a crush on a 45 year old man, but don't picture yourself with him.

But just for the sake of answering your question, Imma say if are sure the dude loves you and you love him same, go for it girl..Just take stuffs easy, because these guys ain't looking for nothing than to pop your cherry! Be safe girl.

**** I am loving this site!!**Yummy

1 Like

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by shockreaction(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2005
There is nothing "wrong" with having a relationship with him. The only problem is the way the society sees it... Obviously, most people, if not all, will be against it because you will be considered too young. You've not even reached the age of consent (16, I guess) yet, so, yeah, the older guy may be considered a sick pedophile, by some people...
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Seun(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2005
Why is no one else suggesting that she should wait before pursuing it? Am I mising something?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by legry(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2005
not like its a new thing
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Vieira(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2005
Seun, I agree.

She should wait a bit and if the guy is still around in the next 3 years then we know he is serious.

Take it easy girl and wait a bit. You have your whole life in front of you.

The fact that he is much older than you means he is more exprienced and may seem worldy to you now and this may be part of the attraction but as you get older it will seem even less of a big deal.

I hope you are not having sex yet becuase technically he can be arrested for that.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by preetie: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2005
the issue of arrest is quite funny grin
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by preetie: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2005
well thats the jumpoff now here in abuja u cant find a guy in his mid 2 late 20's dating his age group nd damn they r all serious, they r ready 2 wait,lifes different now,no one wants an overmature babe,they r thinkin bout the future, well thats only if this gy is serious and the babe 2.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by solo2(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2005
Very wrong, you are carrying a load much heaver than you.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hotangel2(f): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2005
solo2:

Very wrong, you are carrying a load much heaver than you.

EXACTLY!. i need to sleep now. *yawns*
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by abrakson(f): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2005
What is that? Girl wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. You are still a baby because in our context Nigeria you'll still be getting some spankings for wrongdoings so my dear you are still a kid and have no business with issues like these.

You are only infatuated towards the guy; nothing more nothing less. Slow down and wait for the right time.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Chigszy(f): 3:11am On Jun 26, 2005
i just had to say something. you are 15 and u love a guy that is 28 there is nothing wrong with that. because she is 15 does not mean that the guy must have sex with her. but that is possible too. the ball is in your court but personally, you are in love with the guy and there is noothing wrong with that. but having sex with him if you are not ready is your decision to make. if he forces you or pressures you to have sex with him and you are not ready then just dump his ass it will hurt real bad but he aint worth it. so girl do your thing but have a clear head about it and think rationally when the need comes wink
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hotangel2(f): 3:21am On Jun 26, 2005
Chigszy:

I just had to say something. you are 15 and you love a guy that is 28 there is nothing wrong with that. because she is 15 does not mean that the guy must have sex with her. but that is possible too. the ball is in your court but personally, you are in love with the guy and there is noothing wrong with that. but having sex with him if you are not ready is your decision to make. if he forces you or pressures you to have sex with him and you are not ready then just dump his ass it will hurt real bad but he aint worth it. so girl do your thing but have a clear head about it and think rationally when the need comes wink

are you always this smart?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Seun(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2005
having sex with him if you are not ready is your decision to make
It is not your decision to make. It's illegal and it could get him in trouble.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by princeabely2k4: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2005
This issue of a 15 years old girl dating a 28 years old boy is not suprise to me it is the same thing that happans arround nowaday in the country. you can even see a girl of 10 years dating a boy of 28 becusea he gat money,so what do you think about that.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by IAH(f): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2005
This is simply Child Abuse! Awon agba iya!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Angelgal(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2005
Cradle robbing to say the least...
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Chigszy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2005
@ hot-angle trust me hon i can get smarter than that. That was just a warm up.... dont hate wink
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Pinky(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2005
Seun:

Why is no one else suggesting that she should wait before pursuing it?  Am I mising something?
seun u aint missing anything,, am with u all da way
as for u poster........... u re a minor, at ur age u dont even need a boyfriend......wen one of my sisters was 15, she had admirers cos of her big stature but that was wher it all ended,, i never allowed her to date any1 of them till she became a major......so girlfriend..... if at all u choose to date, dont do it with a 28yrs old boy.. cos to be sincere some1 of 28yrs will start to plan his life & how to settle down so if u think u gat a boyfriend in him, u re wrong.. he's gonna be wisked away by some girl later on.. u will get nothing from that relationship u re in but a major heartbreak!!!!

assuming a girl of 28 is dating a 45yrs old man, ther will be no probs cos they re both matured...but for u of 15 to be dating a 28 yrs old wao that's something else.. u aint in luv girl.. i wish i could see the guy & give him a knock in d head for wat he's gonna do to ur heart later on.. trust some of our judgement on this board.....many replies were sent to u by guys.... so wisen up gurl
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hotangel2(f): 4:27am On Jun 28, 2005
Chigszy:

@ hot-angle trust me hon I can get smarter than that. That was just a warm up.... don't hate wink

I ain't hating boo. I am appreciating.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by sade(f): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2005
A 15-yr-old girl with 28-yr-old-boy?? Hmm thats a serious issue.The percentage at which its wrong is higher than that of right.But all you need to do is to follow your heart.Once you follow your heart then no problem but if u were my sister I wont advice you to go out with a guy of 28 at 15.
You are a teenager and sorry if I sound silly...a teenage girl hardly knos what is called a relationship and you cant handle a relationship.Teenagers always belive whatever they do is right both boys and girls cos they dont know which class they belong..maybe its adult or child.So at times when you have a relationship in your teen age its always infactuation not love cos you cant differentiate btw the two at that age,and a guy of 28 maybe difficult to have as a boyfriend cos you cnat really say what he has in stock for you and he knows you have little experince.
But all you need to do is to be very careful cos he might just use you and dump you.I'm not saying he will 100% use you cos I dont know the guy in question and I cant just conclude but pls be wise...guys can be dangerous at times and the way your first relationship is might affect your life either negatively or positively.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by jogego(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2005
Two words:

angry
angry

STATUTORY RAPE
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by mosiate(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2005
olufunmi,that thing is very,very wrong,if only he's going to be your aristole then it's still permitted but to have him as boyfriend he's going to ride and rule you.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by littlesaint(f): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2005
Kai,

I am so heart broken.!!! sad sad

... what's d difference b/w u and a 12 or 13 yr old? U are still a baby... for christ's sake, what do u know about handling relationship Let alone a heart break Lets not even talkabout unexpected pregnancy... Cos u can't tell me he "Will WAIT" till u are 21 or more.... most guys aren't that patient.

Thank God for the friends (especially d guyz)we have in the house.... they have advised u as they would their sisters. sooo shine ur eyes.

I wish i know d cradle snatcher.

But if in doubt of all d advice or if u feel what u are doing is RIGHT..... Go ask ur parents... No, no, no, Go ask ur MOM!.

Me
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2005
Uh oh, not very RIGHT
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by raregroove(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2005
There is no crime to fall in love, however you can only fulfill your relationship within the constraints of the law.

You can fulfill your fantasy when you come of age (whatever that legal age is within Nigeria) & not anytime before. Hope this helps?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* / Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.