Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do (1368 Views)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How Did He Know She Cheated? / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by PHEESAYOUR(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2007
She cheated on me and i caught her, I told her it's over and we should part ways but she said she could die without me, pleading i shouldn't leave, Please ma bros and sis in da hauz. I think she will do something worse if i have her back cuz i don't know if she is sincere about this.
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by fekuti: 11:28pm On May 31, 2007
pheesayour, half your stories are fake, but leave her trifling ass.
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by niceuzor: 11:43pm On May 31, 2007
*Sneezing* Oh Sorry i have a little fresh cold,So what did u say again:
PHEESAYOUR:

She cheated on me and i caught her, I told her it's over and we should part ways but she said she could die without me, pleading i shouldn't leave, Please ma bros and sis in DA haul. I think she will do something worse if i have her back because i don't know if she is sincere about this.

- first she cheat on you right an u let her go then why re u boring ourself about her?

its over BTW u and her calling her back will bring another disaster.

Hope you understand the simplicity of these content.
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by PHEESAYOUR(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2007
hmmm Fekuti, they aren't fake, this is anoda chick
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by PHEESAYOUR(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2007
Thanks so much niceuzor
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by niceuzor: 11:51pm On May 31, 2007
cheesy Good Boy cheesy
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by cuteass1(f): 11:59pm On May 31, 2007
@ PHEESAYOUR

I'm all about helping out a brother in need,

But how can you possibly stand there and tell us its another chick, when your other love story is barely a week old??

Do you switch them like a lady's strings?? I'm really beginning to wonder doubly.

I'll give you a benefit of doubt, don't think you fooled me though, my heart of hearts doesn't buy your story sad

@ topic

If your leaving her would kill her ot death, then she wouldnt have cheated. Who doesn't deserve a second chance?? But your insisting she'd do worse if you let her back tells me she isn't much a words-keeper, is she??

If thats the case, let her go. No, she wouldn't die, she only thinks so and with time life will pretty much move on smiley
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by IBDat(m): 1:24am On Jun 01, 2007
LMAO - This is another girl grin

- Well it's simple - If she's new and u're not a liar - Leave her triffling ass
- If she's been around since, while u too were playn - Why are u making noise, recognise the game and abide by the rules
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by cuteass1(f): 1:49am On Jun 01, 2007
IBDat:

LMAO - This is another girl grin

- Well it's simple - If she's new and u're not a liar - Leave her triffling ass
- If she's been around since, while u too were playn - Why are u making noise, recognise the game and abide by the rules

ROFLMCAO grin grin grin The rules of "the game" - - -

1) Take back fellow cheats afterall birds of a feather flock together
2) Don't complain o, afterall you're getting a taste of your own paracetamol
3) grin grin
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by IBDat(m): 1:51am On Jun 01, 2007
cute-ass:

ROFLMCAO grin grin grin The rules of "the game" - - -
1) Take back fellow cheats afterall birds of a feather flock together
2) Don't complain o, afterall you're getting a taste of your own paracetamol
3) grin grin

Exactly - the guy no get mouth to complain, have u seen his numerous threads?
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by cuteass1(f): 1:55am On Jun 01, 2007
IBDat:

Exactly - the guy no get mouth to complain, have u seen his numerous threads?

My dear, i have oo and i've been advising and advising so tey sey my fingers were wearing out, I was most shocked to see him here again

And at the beginning i was like "oh, that girl he was talking about", but then he shot himself by saying "this is another chick" shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by fekuti: 1:58am On Jun 01, 2007
cute-ass, let's put it this way.
creating threads of this kind is his forte, and lengthy responses is yours, as you can see, each person to his/her own.
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by IBDat(m): 2:04am On Jun 01, 2007
fekuti:

cute-ass, let's put it this way.
creating threads of this kind is his forte, and lengthy responses is yours, as you can see, each person to his/her own.

Nah by force? Why u dey pursue am for NL?
If u have a disagreement on a thread it's okay, there's no need to stalk her across the whole site is there?
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by OmoEko1(f): 2:06am On Jun 01, 2007
IBDat:

Nah by force? Why u dey pursue am for Nairaland?
If u have a disagreement on a thread it's okay, there's no need to stalk her across the whole site is there?
Ignore that yeye boy
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by fekuti: 2:09am On Jun 01, 2007
Nah by force? Why u dey pursue am for Nairaland?
I'd try not to respond as blindly as you did even though I feel the urge to.
Ok with that said, let me try and shed a little insight into my response.
I clicked something called "New Posts replying yours," her post came up, I read what she wrote, and I offered the most logical response I could, get it? gooood boy.

she's been stalking me too by the way, so warn her o.
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by niceuzor: 2:13am On Jun 01, 2007
*just Coming in* Guy let's be fair here  cool

@fekuti

Biko Leave them alone abeg cheesy

Let focus on the topic and see how we can help the poster out of this mess!
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by IBDat(m): 2:34am On Jun 01, 2007
fekuti:

I'd try not to respond as blindly as you did even though I feel the urge to.
Ok with that said, let me try and shed a little insight into my response.
I clicked something called "New Posts replying yours," her post came up, I read what she wrote, and I offered the most logical response I could, get it? gooood boy.

she's been stalking me too by the way, so warn her o.

You know wut - NO i don't know the full story, but u also have to be honest with yoslf - This is a different thread and u didn't have to respond to Cute_ass' view point as she didn't start the thread - Get it son?
If u have a crush on the babe say so, and stop ranting like someone that has had their heart broken wink
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by omogenaija(f): 3:35am On Jun 01, 2007
@ topic
u know the answer to ur question , so y u asking undecided
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by fekuti: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2007
You know what - NO i don't know the full story, but u also have to be honest with yoslf - This is a different thread and u didn't have to respond to Cute_ass' view point as she didn't start the thread - Get it son?
If u have a crush on the babe say so, and stop ranting like someone that has had their heart broken
okay, kid, if YoU had a crush on the girl, you coulda let me know. I already explained what happened to you, no need to bite me like a dog with rabies, check yourself.
I don't understand how to have a crush on a screen-name, so I'm not with you on that, iight Kid?
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by PHEESAYOUR(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2007
Sorry Cute-Ass, don't think i am a player, , I am not one ,I can be sincere if only the girls could, but they will not and i feel hurt and cheated, Please understand me, though i appreciate you anyway!
Re: She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do by cuteass1(f): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2007
@ PHEESAYOUR

Have you sat down to think what the cause of your problem might be??

If you keep finding yourself in a same compromising situation over and over again, then maybe there's something you're not doing right??

Are you the kind that has to have a girlfrind?? Could it be you leap before looking instead of the other way round??

If all these girls really are your girlfriends then maybe you've been rushing into things wink

Take your time, don'tbe vulnerable, don't act desperate, Cos you'll only end up attracting the wrong girls. Before jumping into a relationship, take time to study a girl . . true love is difficult to find, only but a few get it served. When you find that true love, believe me your days of creating numerous threads will be over cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend / What Does Her Action Mean? / An Experience I Want To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.