Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). (63664 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
Another gathering of mor0ns open a thread to continue their lamentation, whining, hopelessness and inferiority.

With the low IQ of fans its not a surprise that the club remains trophyles in the midst of plenty
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by HNIC(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
Big Fat Sam Sacked!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
HNIC:

Big Fat Sam Sacked!!!

Lean, Failed, trophyless, hopeless, senseless, wrinkled, diseased wenGAY next!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chic2pimp(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
mukina2:

watch us shame all of you tongue
Shame us by winning what, the Emirates Carling cup?
Abeg make una trophyless people go siddon somewhere jor tongue
mukina2:

saa bopi tat grin grin tongue
Same to you tongue grin

Moonstone:

AMEN! grin grin ;DAMEN! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You guys are gonna make me start a church in here
Thank you sweerie. kiss grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayo give it a break

i hope ww can win Carling Cup so we can have  a little peace

Next manager to be fired, Grant and guess whos gonna replace him
The big fat scrapper
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
Carling cup? Which cup is that? Is that the cup previously known as Worth-Nothing cup?

Some people are just shameless.

Your mates are buying LR4, Porsche etc you are hoping to buy 1974 Volkswagen Beetle, Are you admitting mediocrity that winning major trophies is beyond you? That you have resorted to celebrating and hoping to win Emirate and Carling cup?

Are you saying winning the league, CL, Intercontinental cup, UEFA Super cup and those important trophies are beyond this useless club?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Moonstone(f): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
biolabee:

dayo give it a break

i hope ww can win Carling Cup so we can have  a little peace
Carling cup nko, Kevin cup ni. . . since when did Carling cup become a major cup?

chic2pimp:

Thank you sweerie. kiss grin
You welcome. . . Anytime cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Wordsmith(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2010
Signing in. . .

Now didn't i bag that man-LovePeddler from Munich and sent him to the nunnery to breed with goats?

Onward, The Red And White Army, going on before!/
put to the sword with sick gore, these whores!/
an extra limb, we armed with fire/
a loose cannon just in the nick of time, u can ask Mariah!/
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by ElRazur: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Another gathering of mor0ns open a thread to continue their lamentation, whining, hopelessness and inferiority.

With the low IQ of fans its not a surprise that the club remains trophyles in the midst of plenty

Is this your way of joking?  

You speak of low IQ, yet you cannot spell trophyless correctly.

There are plenty of teams in the EPL who are yet to win a single trophy, and no one makes big fuss over this. Again, if your IQ is so supreme, this should be obvious.

I appreciate the banter every now and then, but to keep dishing out insults is unacceptable. You are better than this to be honest.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chic2pimp(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
Moonstone:

Carling cup nko, Kevin cup ni. . . since when did Carling cup become a major cup?

Bear In Mind, your are replying to a Gaynner.
When the Champions League and Premier league titles gets out of reach, the CC automatically becomes a "Major Cup"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Moonstone(f): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ Chic2pimp, Yeah, I sympathize with them over this particular problem. . . they might as well find one trophy cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by ElRazur: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

Bear In Mind, your are replying to a Gaynner.
When the Champions League and Premier league titles gets out of reach, the CC automatically becomes a "Major Cup"

Arsenal cannot win, or can we? We were accused of not winning any cup. Heck, we were accused of being trophyless for 5 years (Even though, technically we have won the Emirates cup in between. Yes, it is a TROPHY, not a mug or kettle)

Now that we are looking to be in a position to win another trophy, all of a sudden all the critics now have something new to say. SMH.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Moonstone(f): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2010
ElRazur:

Arsenal cannot win, or can we? We were accused of not winning any cup. Heck, we were accused of being trophyless for 5 years (Even though, technically we have won the Emirates cup in between. Yes, it is a TROPHY, not a mug or kettle)

Now that we are looking to be in a position to win another trophy, all of a sudden all the critics now have something new to say. SMH.
Emirates cup is not a cup for cryin' out loud. It's like a friendly with a trophy. You're playing against people of how many nations? If clubs like Blackpool and Wigan participated in Emirates cup, I'm sure that cup would have left you as well.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2010
ElRazur:

Is this your way of joking?  
You speak of low IQ, yet you cannot spell trophyless correctly.
There are plenty of teams in the EPL who are yet to win a single trophy, and no one makes big fuss over this. Again, if your IQ is so supreme, this should be obvious.

Are you by any chance a GAYYner?

The requirement needed to be a GAYYner is an IQ below zero.

Any team yet to win a trophy doesnt deserve to make any noise, they should be in the same category with Assanal

I appreciate the banter every now and then, but to keep dishing out insults is unacceptable. You are better than this to be honest.

I didnt know you are a Pastor oh. Why not distribute posters for your upcoming crusade or deliver GAYYners from the half a decade of trophylessness
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by ElRazur: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Are you by any chance a GAYYner?

The requirement needed to be a GAYYner is an IQ below zero.

Any team yet to win a trophy doesnt deserve to make any noise, they should be in the same category with Assanal

I didnt know you are a Pastor oh. Why not distribute posters for your upcoming crusade or deliver GAYYners from the half a decade of trophylessness

Hmmm I am not sure what to say to you. I will take it as this is you joking. Will maintain my peace for now.

Moonstone:

Emirates cup is not a cup for cryin' out loud. It's like a friendly with a trophy. You're playing against people of how many nations? If clubs like Blackpool and Wigan participated in Emirates cup, I'm sure that cup would have left you as well.

For crying out loud, you accused us of remaining trophyless. I merely pointed out trophy has been won in the past 5 years.

If your argument on the other hand was "Arsenal are yet to win a prestigious trophy over the past five years" then you may have a point.

For the record, AC milan, Celtic, and Lyon are all bigger teams than the Blackpool and Wigan you are mentioning. Smh.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chic2pimp(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2010
Moonstone:

@ Chic2pimp, Yeah, I sympathize with them over this particular problem. . . they might as well find one trophy cheesy cheesy
That was Uncalled for. Stop tormenting Gaynners on their own thread grin grin grin. Chei see as cabinet take empty sha shocked shocked grin

ElRazur:

Well, what else can i Say. I guess this is what happens when even CC is out of reach. Hold the Emirates in High Esteem. SMH.

ElRazur:

Typical Gaynner!!!
Haven't you "Been In  a Position To Win Another Trophy" for the past few seasons now?. . . . . What Makes you think This season would be any different I ask?.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
You guys should better win the Gulder abi Harp Cup otherwise we will send you and your trophyless team to Cambodian League.

As for this nite, Dayo Set your band HERE, The biggest Re-union/End of the Yr Mocking and Ribbing will be in here tonite.

Meanwhile make una warn WenGAY, no bottle abuse for Old Traford tonite, anyway UK Bottle Right Activists (BRA) are watching him grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
the carling cup is not a major trophy granted,
However the last trophy run of the scums started with a CC and also the first trophy won under Mourinho was a CC

These boys need a trophy to hv a winning mentality

The CC is better than nothing
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by ElRazur: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

That was Uncalled for. Stop tormenting Gaynners on their own thread grin grin grin. Chei see as cabinet take empty sha shocked shocked grin
Well, what else can i Say. I guess this is what happens when even CC is out of reach. Hold the Emirates in High Esteem. SMH.
Typical Gaynner!!!
Haven't you "Been In  a Position To Win Another Trophy" for the past few seasons now?. . . . . What Makes you think This season would be any different I ask?.

A cup or trophy is a reward given to a winner in a competition for their achievement. On that alone, your argument is flawed.

Yes we have been in the position many-a-times, but then I am guessing you now know the future right? Please hand me the lottery number for coming Wednesday. I wanna be a millionaire too.

What I don't get is how rival fans like yourself spend much time in an "Arsenal Fans only" thread. Surely, you must have some sort of love for us? You know, some sort of weird reverse psychology going on with you and others who come here to just be a WUM (wind-up merchants)?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Moonstone(f): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
ElRazur:

For crying out loud, you accused us of remaining trophyless.  I merely pointed out trophy has been won in the past 5 years.  
If your argument on the other hand was "Arsenal are yet to win a prestigious trophy over the past five years" then you may have a point. grin
For the record, AC milan, Celtic, and Lyon are all bigger teams than the Blackpool and Wigan you are mentioning. Smh.
There are some trophies that count. As far as we are concerned, Emirates cup is not a Trophy. It is a recognition. That is like winning a bottle of water for good sportsmanship. cheesy

Are you seriously talking about AC Milan? The ones that were so disturbed last year? In my opinion, Blackpool and Wigan could have easily caused a lot of upset for you guys in Emirates cup. They've done it in EPL. . . I told you, Emirates is a friendly with a sportsmanship recognition. Even Arsenal does not consider that a cup. . . if not Wenger would have been contented. The real test is facing EPL and y'all have lost. The closest possible thing to that is Carling cup.  So congratulations. .  grin
chic2pimp:

Then I'll leave the other pictures till after Man U beats them.  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
Someone here is celebrating Emirates or carling cup? Some people are shameless sha.

I would prefer to be given 2 spoons of Allenbury Glucose D (Like they do at Inter-House Sport) than to be awarded that clay trophy called Emirate or Worth-Nothing cup

Some people no get shame.

The Good books say : Woe unto the shameless for they shall continually celebrate Emirates and carling Cup
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by ElRazur: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
Moonstone:

There are some trophies that count. As far as we are concerned, Emirates cup is not a Trophy. It is a recognition. That is like winning a bottle of water for good sportsmanship. cheesy

And who is the author of "trophy that counts and trophy that do not count"?  Let me guess, you? You, that so happen to be a rival? Oh yeah, now I get it.

The Emirates cup is a trophy, deny it all you want. Yes it may not be as prestigious, but it is still a trophy.

Are you seriously talking about AC Milan? The ones that were so disturbed last year? In my opinion, Blackpool and Wigan could have easily caused a lot of upset for you guys in Emirates cup. They've done it in EPL. . . I told you, Emirates is a friendly with a sportsmanship recognition. Even Arsenal does not consider that a cup. . . if not Wenger would have been contented. The real test is facing EPL and y'all have lost. The closest possible thing to that is Carling cup.  So congratulations. .  ;DThen I'll leave the other pictures till after Man U beats them.  cheesy

Yes, AC milan is a bigger team than Blackpool and Wigan, so are the other team I mentioned that featured in the Emirates cup this year.

You claim they will cause an upset, but then which team is not capable of causing an upset?  Your point is moot jare.  An upset is just that, an upset but it do not mean it will happen all the time, hence the name upset. Smh.

Arsenal do not consider the Emirates a cup, but then organises the whole thing and invited other teams to partake, every season for like X amount of years now. Are you kidding me?

Abeg carry go joor.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by debosky(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
El keep your gunpowder dry. . . .these comments are nothing new, so why even bother responding?

The big game awaits, all bets are OFF and ANYTHING can happen in this game. Utd could steamroller the shaky Arsenal backline, Nasri and Arshavin could have an inspirational night, or VDS could show his age with calamitous howlers, we just don't know.

All I want is for my boys to go out there with energy, passion and desire - to play football the way we want it to be played, and most of all, to go out there to WIN.

If they lose after doing all the above, there will be no disgrace - Utd has always had the ability to beat us at our peak and vice versa, so that is not the issue.

I have intentionally kept off posting, channelling my 'mental energy' to OT. grin grin

While I'm focused on the big game in a few hours, news of Allardyce's sack fills me with so much joy. . . . .good riddance to the Fat Walrus, at least till Avram Grant gets fired. grin grin

Come on you Red and White (ok red and yellow tonight grin) Army!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Moonstone(f): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^^^ this is why i still like you sometimes. You have the ability to be sensible while being biased. . . I'm used to it.

dayokanu:

Someone here is celebrating Emirates or carling cup? Some people are shameless sha.

I would prefer to be given 2 spoons of Allenbury Glucose D (Like they do at Inter-House Sport) than to be awarded that clay trophy called Emirate or Worth-Nothing cup

Some people no get shame.

The Good books say : Woe unto the shameless for they shall continually celebrate Emirates and carling Cup

Laughing my head off!

@ Elrazur, I am waiting to see your excuses after the match.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
A major trophy is one that has equivalent in other leagues.

All countries have a league,

A cup : Fa Cup, DFB Pokal, Kings cup, Coppa Italia etc.

And all teams can play in Europe e.g CL, Europa, Super Cup or Intercontinental

Anything outside of these dont count. Its like Bayern celebrating Audi Cup or AC Milan celebrating Opel Cup
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chic2pimp(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2010
ElRazur:

A cup or trophy is a reward given to a winner in a competition for their achievement. On that alone, your argument is flawed.
Yes and the Emirates cup is now a "Meaningful" competition abi?. . . . . . .How is any better than the trophy my Sunday league won at Hackney marshes?
ElRazur:

Yes we have been in the position many-a-times, but then I am guessing you now know the future right? Please hand me the lottery number for coming Wednesday. I wanna be a millionaire too.
It's not about me knowing the future and what not. My dog "Abubakar" can easily predict what would become of Arsenal come the end of the season. It's Not Rocket Science!!!
ElRazur:

What I don't get is how rival fans like yourself spend much time in an "Arsenal Fans only" thread. Surely, you must have some sort of love for us? You know, some sort of weird reverse psychology going on with you and others who come here to just be a WUM (wind-up merchants)?
Love? shocked shocked grin. . . . . Abeg I don't associate with teams that refer to themselves and their Manager as great despite the fact that neither of them have won a champions league medal since Before Christ.
Me use Reverse Pyschology with Arsenal when betta teams dey dia? SMH.
Moonstone:

Then I'll leave the other pictures till after Man U beats them.
Post one more . . . . Just one more I ask of you ehn tongue grin grin
Btw, you are doing a disservice to players who receive bottled water for good sportmanship by placing em' side by side with Emirates Cup Winners. Take Ya time ooo.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

Btw, you are doing a disservice to players who receive bottled water for good sportmanship by placing em' side by side with Emirates Cup Winners. Take Ya time ooo.

Isnt it better for them to give you Sumal or Sprint Chewing gum and Pure water than to give you that useless Potty called Emirates and Carling cup?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Moonstone(f): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

Post one more . . . . Just one more I ask of you ehn tongue grin grin
Abeg, no vex. . . sorry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Emirates cup is in a class of its own! As we all know, anything is better than an arsenal jersey.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by tkb417(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hehehehe

I'll dance alanta tonite. This Arsenal team CANNOT beat United with a man down!

I'll be back in 3hrs to dance to live music on this thread

You people shd hang in there, ill be back soon
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dipo2much(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ Moonstone.

That comment about an arsenal jersey is very insulting. I think you should apologise.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Moonstone(f): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
dipo2much:

@ Moonstone.

That comment about an arsenal jersey is very insulting. I think you should apologise.
I should apologize? Seriously? Have you been to our thread? You guys have said way much worse things than we have.
Well, sorry i hurt your fragile ego. . . apology accepted? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by tkb417(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2010
@dipo2much
Report to d MOD

Apologise for what?
Drink acid if it annoys u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Strictly Chelsea Talk:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.