Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). (63767 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
WenGAY did not show for post match interview, sour loser. Was waiting when he will come and tell us how sharp and mentally strong the lads were.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
presido1:

WenGAY did not show for post match interview, sour loser. Wasting waiting when he will come and tell us how sharp and mentally strong the lads were.  

wenger is a reetard. cheesy you must be lacking something as a club when rosicky wears the captain's armband. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2011
norrisman u must be pretty dumb to launch a personal attck on my person

I have said it time and time again on this thread we have no leaders in the team and it showed today irrespective of who played
also wenger is a poor tacticianand it showed by removing our most potent threat in van persie and arshavin and keeping rosicky who is evidently past his prime

spitter of bunkum
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by sirwebs(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
The god of Soccer, whoever he is, is playing with us. He must enjoy titillating us. Brings us close only to give us the woodwork.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
The only cup Arsenal win is the one they create themselves! Emirates Cup! Ha ha ha
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2011
biolabee:

I have said it time and time again on this thread we have no leaders in the team and it showed today irrespective of who played
also wenger is a poor tacticianand it showed by removing our most potent threat in van persie and arshavin and keeping rosicky who is evidently past his prime

spitter of bunkum

true words. there is no leader in the team. koscielny is a naive defender. his posture caused the confusion. if you are not going to clear the ball, stay out of the goalkeeper's sight and let him catch the ball. koscielny dummied like he was clearing the ball only to fool his own goalkeeper as well and martins just tapped in. when ferguson went for chris smalling, arsene wenger went for koscielny. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2011
Eldee's twitter post "If Fabregas doesn't leave Arsenal I'll slap him!!!"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2011
]
sirwebs:

The god of Soccer, whoever he is, is playing with us. He must enjoy titillating us. Brings us close only to give us the woodwork.

hv u 4gotten they also hit the bar
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by norrisman: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
biolabee:

spitter of bunkum

Again, dumb analysis. Van Persie went off becuase he was injured. How did Rosicky staying on, make us lose the game? If Chamakh or Bendtner scored from a Rosicky pass and Arsenal won the cup, you would have been one of the clowns claiming Wenger is god. You are clutching at straws mate.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
Arsenal-perennial choke artistes.
Quadruple indeed.Ball-less,Spineless,gutless wonders.
Bet on them to win.Instead they gift-wrapped the carling cup to Birmingham.But i blame myself for betting on the lousiest team in the world.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
StarBoard:

Arsenal-perennial choke artistes.
Quadruple indeed.Ball-less,Spineless,gutless wonders.
Bet on them to win.Instead they gift-wrapped the carling cup to Birmingham.But i blame myself for betting on the lousiest team in the world.

i can't believe you lots placed bets on arsenal. i wouldn't back them against dolphins fc of port harcourt in a cup final.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by sirwebs(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
It's tough being a Gooner. I guess we deserve all the opprobrium we'r getting here and all the obituaries the press will pour out tomorrow. Six years? I would change clubs if i could. But i can't. It's in my DNA. Gooner even in death. Today we hide in shame. Wednesday, we fight again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by norrisman: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

Eldee's twitter post "If Fabregas doesn't leave Arsenal I'll slap him!!!"

grin grin grin grin

Is that Eldee the half baked musician? Since when did what a journey-man Nigerian musician thinks become relevant to how a spaniard plying his trade in the English premier league decides his future? Naija people self and the people they look up to  
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2011
norrisman:

Is that Eldee the half baked musician? Since when did what a journey-man Nigerian musician thinks become relevant to how a spaniard plying his trade in the English premier league decides his future? Naija people self and the people they look up to  

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Emperoh(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^^
Where is HNIC, Debo, A-40, Eldee et al?
Even Baba Agba!!!

One Dudu trying to withstand the missile!! Arsenal can't win a trophy to save their lives!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by A40(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2011
Arsenal you be killin em! Your fans that is

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Nmip4sPHM[/flash]

Thank God i had Anti-Arsenal friends that where too scared to bet against us! I woulda really had something to cry about

Most annoying part is the ref did his utmost to help us win. Szcesney could easily have been sent off in the 3rd minute

See wetin person tweet

#LastTimeArsenalWonATrophy, there was no iPhone or BlackBerry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by agabaI23(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2011
Bia nwoke m jee nyuo nsi oku. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by sirwebs(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2011
The league is our best chance. A one-of final? SMH, we can't do it.

Who is the club psychologist ffs?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
now i think u are taking it too far, u are being foolish
because rosicky scored against leyton means he is a valuable member of the team?

the team has showed time and time again that we cannot handle pressure at the highest level.
you come in with  49 posts and  post bunkum all the way, obertan!

go thru my posts all the way and i have never been a fan of lukasz, diaby, rosi and denilson
i was at the emirates when deni came in against wolves and still played rubbish
diaby cost us at st james park
rosi cost us at sunderland and flappo costs us every game

the heart is lacking in these boys
remember how they played how they played at liverpool when wenger shouted on them
his belief in laisse-faire type footie is our doing. that is what i give to fergie.

his rant at evans is classic!

so just chill e or u want us to just blast each other

my arguments were not related to this match alone but the team
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
norrisman:

grin grin grin grin

You are not a GAYnner if you dont know who Eldee is on this forum.
Seems like you is a newbie arounf here.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

grin grin grin grin

You are not a GAYnner if you dont know who Eldee is on this forum.
Seems like you is a newbie arounf here.

hes a freaking newbie man,
clichy played lee onside so we cld have been down a man and a penayity
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Emperoh(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
I just have a feeling Arsenal is still paying for the manner of the last FA Cup or trophy they won!!
It was against United and Arsenal did not do jack in the match and still won!!!

Who knows, Kama can be a bitch!! shocked grin grin grin

40 boi, take heart, i am selling Man U membership form!
U need a Man U fan as referee before ur application form will be considered!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
I wonder what Debosky is doing right now?
Or what Duduface might be contemplating?

What is Mukina thinking right now?

Hmmnn #justhinking
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by A40(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2011
Emperoh:

I just have a feeling Arsenal is still paying for the manner of the last FA Cup or trophy they won!!
It was against United and Arsenal did not do jack in the match and still won!!!

Who knows, Kama can be a naughty woman!! shocked grin grin grin

40 boi, take heart, i am selling Man U membership form!
U need a Man U fan as referee before your application form will be considered!!

I have Diddy-Dirty Money's "I hate that you love me" on repeat The pianos are doing a good job of soothing me! I'm good
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ritchboi eldee, hnic dobo edoyad, slimshady

What could be going on in their minds

Friends pls call them
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
God of football himself removed westham from us
the magpies removed chelsea for us
west ham removed man u and yet we cld not take this troply

abeg make una invest in fan shares as we cant win anything but just profit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by norrisman: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
@ Biolabee

Dont watch the 49 posts mate. I had a different handle and was banned. Funny enough it was for arguing Arsene Wengers case. You cant can blame players everytime they have a poor game, You should include Fabregas on your list for pressing the self destruct button against Tottenham, Szcezney for today, V.persie for days when he has missed sitters and even Nasri for days he hasnt turned up (many of such days last season) Imagine if Wenger sold Nasri last season because he was underperforming? If every manager thought like most of you guys on here, teams would have a complete change of players every 18 months or so. If it was left to you Wayne Rooney with a miserly 5 Premiership goals this season would have been sent to a detention camp in Siberia.

@ chamotex

Most of the guys on here are not real Arsenal fans they are just masquerading as such. They are mainly noisemakers. Duduspace is one of the very few Arsenal fans on here who can see beyond his nose. I always wonder where he gets the energy to argue with these plastic fans?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2011
So Hleb is now a cup winner while Fab4 and the rest are still waiting. HMmmmmmmmmmmm Henry left Arsenal and Touched a trophy, Hleb has done same today(From Barca to Stuttgart to Birmingham) very soon Flamingo will do same at AC Milan. Fab4 what are you waiting for? until wengay and his papa ijebu hand distroy you at young age.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2011
I'm an Arsenal, been one all my life. Fact is this team is shyte, if they haven't got the bottle to produce a win over a team in the bottom half at a cup final, then they are gonna win fuckall!!!  angry. I hope i'd be eating these words at the end of the season
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by manmustwac(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2011
[size=24pt]TO ALL THE BLOODY GOONERS WHO KEEP COMING TO THE SPURS THREAD TO POST UNA SHIITE. YOU COUDN'T EVEN BEAT BIRMINGHAM SHITTY. YOU BLOODY USELESS ARSE ANAL FANS[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Strictly Chelsea Talk:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.