Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? (50324 Views)

When Will WAEC May/june Registration For 2013/2014 Starting? / When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released? / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by GoodBoi1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2010
When will WAEC GCE NOV/DEC results be realeased? PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW?
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by GoodBoi1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
I MEAN 2010 WAEC GCE NOV/DEC [color=#990000]
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by chiboygiz(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
Don't listen to Dr. Ama.i, he is a scammer
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Ymodulus: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
chiboy_giz:

Don't listen to Dr. Ama.i, he is a scammer big time scammer
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by CaptainMedal(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2013
When waecgce nov/dec 2013 result will be released?
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Oluwajemberun(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
CaptainMedal: When waecgce nov/dec 2013 result will be released?
is alreadly out tudai.....chck urs gudluck
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by InfoTutor(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hello,
The result is out but not uploaded yet at waecdirect.org website. The upload will be in about 36 hours after release of result.
keep on praying.
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Lucyben0: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Waec withheld my result and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result. I am so happy that there is still good and God fearing people like Mr Andrew in the Waec office i am so happy and here is his number 08152240666 in case you need his help on your waec
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Emekaeziuche: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
I never believed in upgrading or releasing of waec withheld result in just 24 hours, i saw so many people praising Mr Andrew on the waec site i had to give it a try and i pick his number and called him and explained every thing to him in details after then i submitted my examination number to him and just today i was instructed to check back on the net which i did and the results which were held before is now released not only that all the papers were also ok.If you need the same help look no further just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by abduldope(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Emekaeziuche:
I never believed in upgrading or releasing of waec withheld result in just 24 hours, i saw so many people praising Mr Andrew on the waec site i had to give it a try and i pick his number and called him and explained every thing to him in details after then i submitted my examination number to him and just today i was instructed to check back on the net which i did and the results which were held before is now released not only that all the papers were also ok.If you need the same help look no further just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666
lol igbomen n fraud smh 4 u
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Martha12: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Upgrade your waec gce 2014 results now before it is released, gce candidates are to contact Mr Andrew his is helping people now just as he helped me last year including my friends and here is his number for those who are interested 08152240666
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Martha12: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Upgrade your waec gce 2014 results now before it is released, gce candidates are to contact Mr Andrew waec official his is helping people now just as he helped me last year including my friends and here is his number for those who are interested 08152240666
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Sophialuv: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Upgrading of Waec gce is 100% possible with the help of Mr Andrew in the Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce 2014 result with ease before it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy that i am in school now and all was due to the help of Mr Andrew who helped me to upgrade my Maths which have been giving me problem, i will advice if you have any subjects giving you problems in your waec or having other issues in your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach Mr Andrew call him through this number 08152240666 i am very sure he will help you out.
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by OkorieChinyere: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Saniabbas: 4:34am On Dec 22, 2014
2014 Nov/dec waec gce is out and to my greatest surprise i failed mathematics, immediately i saw it i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office because already i have had so many people saying good things about him on waec sites that he can solve any waec problems.That same day i called him on..08152240666.. and he told me not to worry that every thing will be alright and just this next day he told me to check by 12 in the afternoon, i checked in the afternoon and it was shock to me to see my mathematics that was f9 now upgraded to C4, i am so happy i have seen a proof that waec upgrading is possible only with Mr Andrew's help and i don't know about others so if you are interested in upgrading yours too then you don't have to worry just call his number..08152240666
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Sandraoko: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just got my 2014 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results or upgrade it, i will advice you contact Mr Andrew on his number 08152240666
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sandraoko:
I just got my 2014 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results or upgrade it, i will advice you contact Mr Andrew on his number 08152240666
hahaha
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by UsmanKelvin: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday by Mr Andrew in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Andrew is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec gce to contact him on 08152240666 for help.
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by BrendaIdikwu: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Happiest moment in my life,all my waec gce was withheld but today it was released by Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, for those who don't know him yet or you are still in doubt if this upgrading he does is real? I advice you contact him for he is capable and have the full power to upgrade or release waec gce withheld result in a twinkle of an eye. You can contact him on (08152240666) as this was also some one said good things about him and publicized his number.
Re: When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? by BayoBankole: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
2014/15 WAEC/NECO RESULT UPRADING...CALL; (08161526692) or (07052617704 )

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About The World. / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.